YOU ARE MY ANGEL 15

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS TRIPLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Siwon just look at the flower shop. “How should I do this?” Siwon ask. He come right away here, after he came back from the Hell.

“I need a plan so Kyu will definitely agree to be with me.” Siwon said.

Siwon start to look around before his eyes just stop at a high school’s girl that was walking pass him. Siwon look at her before he slowly smirk. He slowly read a spell before the girl suddenly stop. Siwon continue to smirk and walk toward her and stand in front of her.

“Listen to me… you will go to the flower shop and encourage the guy inside there that it was okay for an Angel to fall in love with a human. With the power of love, everything that was impossible can definitely work out.” Siwon said.

The girl just look at Siwon blankly and nod her head. She was hypnotized by Siwon’s spell.

“Here, use this to help you.” Siwon said and touch the girl’s hand before a book suddenly show up in her hand. “Now go.” Siwon said.

The girl nod her head and walk to the flower shop. Siwon just look at her and smirk. “I hope this plan will work out.” Siwon said.

___________________________

“It work out!” Siwon shout in his head when he saw Kyuhyun in front of his door.

“Kyu ah… what are you doing here?” Siwon said.

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun said then he move closer to Siwon and smash his lips on Siwon. Siwon was so surprise. He does not know that it will be this easy.

Kyuhyun wrap his hand around Siwon’s neck and lean his body to Siwon. Siwon slowly to chase his shock away and then he slowly hug Kyuhyun’s waist. Even it was part of his plan, but he was so happy. He was so happy that Kyuhyun come to him and kiss him like this. It was just like a dream come true.

Kyuhyun take back his lips then he look at Siwon. “Hyung… no, Siwon… I love you. I love you and I want to be with you.” Kyuhyun said and look deep into Siwon’s hand.

Siwon don’t know what he should say. He was so happy that he think he going to cry now. “Kyu ah… are you serious?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “I want to be with you. I don’t care about others anymore. I want to be selfish just for this time…” Kyuhyun said.

“Kyu ah… once you said this, you will never step back.” Siwon said. He know that it was part of his plan, but he suddenly feel wrong and guilty toward Kyuhyun.

“I was so sure with my decision. Hyung, I want to be with you… will you face everything with me in the future?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon look deep into Kyuhyun’s eyes then he slowly nod his head. “I will… I will Kyu ah.” Siwon said then he smash his lips on Kyuhyun’s lips.

Kyuhyun close his eyes and slowly open his mouth when Siwon keep on his bottom lips. Siwon slowly push his tongue to get inside of Kyuhyun and take the taste of the Angel’s mouth before he slowly Kyuhyun’s tongue. Kyuhyun moan softly in the kiss and tighten his wrap around Siwon’s neck when the Devil was hard on his tongue. Kyuhyun tilt his head so Siwon will easily get access of his mouth.

Then, Siwon slowly lift Kyuhyun up bridal style without breaking the kiss. Kyuhyun tighten his wrap around Siwon’s neck more and just let Siwon carry him. Siwon bring Kyuhyun into his bedroom before he slowly place Kyuhyun’s on the bed. Then, their lips finally be apart with both of them was panting for air. They look deep into each other eyes while Kyuhyun’s hand still around Siwon’s neck.

“Kyu ah… I am really happy…” Siwon said and start to caressing Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Nado…” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon smile then he slowly move his hand to Kyuhyun’s shirt and start to the shirt before he help Kyuhyun to take off the shirt and toss it somewhere inside of the room.

“Kyu ah… you are so beautiful.” Siwon said then he slowly place a kiss on Kyuhyun’s neck. Kyuhyun start to shiver. Siwon can feel that Kyuhyun was shivering, he slowly move his hand and find Kyuhyun’s hand before he intertwine their fingers together. “Kyu ah… Saranghae.” Siwon said then he continue to Kyuhyun’s white skin on the neck. He left some red marks on the skin. He want to mark Kyuhyun as his. Kyuhyun just sigh in pleasure every time Siwon place the mark on him.

While outside of the house, the sky turn dark and rain start to pouring like crazy and be accompany with some lightning and thunder. At least it just rain heavily on earth. While both Heaven and Hell start to get earthquake.

“What the had had happened?!” GD shout when the Hell once again shake.

While in the Heaven, Yesung keep looking at the sky where the lightning keep coming. The same with the Hell, there also some earthquake on Heaven.

“What happen?” Yesung ask.

Back down to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter