YOU ARE MY ANGEL 05

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE. YESTERDAY, I WAS BUSY DECORATING THE NEW LOOK FOR MY ROOM. MIANHEI GUYS!

Siwon open the door and let Kyuhyun walk into his house. Kyuhyun walk into Siwon’s house and look around while he start to amazed with the house.

“Wow… Daebak.” Kyuhyun said.

“What?” Siwon ask after he close the door.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Your house, it was great.” Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just smile. “You can come and live here with me if you want.” Siwon said.

“What?” Kyuhyun ask in surprise. “Seriously?” Kyuhyun ask.

Siwon nod his head. “I live alone.” Siwon said.

“Where is your family?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Mmm… they… they are somewhere far from here.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun just nod his head then he look at Siwon’s arm, the blood still dripping from Siwon’s hand to the floor. “Omo! Look at that, we need to treat it.” Kyuhyun said and point to Siwon’s hand.

Siwon just take a look at his arm before he nod his head.

“Do you have the… first-aid box?” Kyuhyun ask.

“First-aid box?” Siwon ask since he does not really know what is that.

“You know… the box that contains medicine and some tools to treat wound.” Kyuhyun said. Actually, he also doesn’t know what the first-aid box is, but he did saw one in Leeteuk’s house.

“There is such a thing?” Siwon ask.

Kyuhyun nod his head. “Yes… You don’t know?” Kyuhyun ask.

“No… I know it… it was inside my bedroom…” Siwon said.

“Where is your bedroom? I will go and take it.” Kyuhyun said.

“There.” Siwon said and point to the door of his bedroom. “It was inside of my wardrobe…” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun nod his head then he quickly walk into Siwon’s bedroom. Siwon slowly move his hand and point to the table before he use his spell and then, the first-aid box suddenly appear on the table. Siwon just smile before he slowly seat on the sofa in front of the table and slowly take off his jacket also his shirt that make his shirtless.

Kyuhyun look around Siwon’s room. The room was all black. “Maybe he love black…” He said in his head. He walk toward the wardrobe and open it before he take a look inside of the wardrobe to look for the first-aid box. But he does not find it.

“Kyuhyun shi!” Siwon suddenly call him from outside.

Kyuhyun look at the door and slowly close the wardrobe and walk to the door before he walk out from the room and take a look at Siwon. When he look at Siwon who was half , he suddenly got shock.

“I found it.” Siwon said and point to the first aid box.                

Kyuhyun look at the box and slowly nod his head. Siwon just slowly take the first-aid box and open it then he look again at Kyuhyun who still standing at the same spot from earlier.

“What are you doing there? I thought you want to help me.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun slowly smile awkwardly and nod his head. He walk toward the sofa and slowly seat beside Siwon. Kyuhyun try to avoid looking at Siwon’s body and just look at the wound. He take a look at the wound.

“Omo… We must do something about this.” Kyuhyun said.

“You know how?” Siwon ask and doubt Kyuhyun. He was sure that Kyuhyun don’t know what to do since he know that both of them can easily use their magic to heal their wound.

“I think… we need to clean this blood first.” Kyuhyun said then he take some cotton on the box and start to wiped the blood.

Siwon moan in pain when the cotton was place on his wound.

“Omo, did I hurt you?” Kyuhyun ask.

“No… it was okay… Just continue.” Siwon said and look at Kyuhyun.

“Please tell me if you are hurt.” Kyuhyun said with his concern face.

Siwon just slowly nod his head. Kyuhyun continue to clean the blood while Siwon just look at him. Kyuhyun’s face shows that he was worry to Siwon and carefully clean the blood so it will not hurt Siwon. Even him does not know what to do, but he try his best to treat the wound. Without Siwon realize, he slowly smile looking at Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun shi… I hope you think before you take your action… what if something happen to you earlier? I will never forgive myself if that happen.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun look at Siwon. “Mianhei…” Kyuhyun said.

“It’s okay. At least you are fine, but if I know you try to do something that will put you in danger… trust me Kyuhyun shi (While slowly hold Kyuhyun’s chin) I will never forgive you.” Siwon said.

Kyuhyun surprise from Siwon sudden act. He look into Siwon’s eyes and he can feel that there is something behind the eyes.

“Is this call sincere?” Kyuhyun ask in his head while look into Siwon’s eyes. His heart suddenly starts to beat faster.

“Do you hear me Kyuhyun shi?” Siwon ask since Kyuhyun just remain silent.

Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter