YOU ARE MY ANGEL 12

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS TRIPLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Zhoumi smirk while Kyuhyun close his eyes and try to move but he just can’t. The Devil try to move closer to the Angel and want to smash his lips on Kyuhyun’s lips but then, the necklace that Kyuhyun was wearing suddenly cover with light that make Zhoumi stop all his action.

“What?” Zhoumi ask. He slowly step to the back. It was so bright that make Zhoumi cover his eyes with his hand. “!” Zhoumi said then he lift his hand to Kyuhyun. “Go and die!” Zhoumi shout and then Kyuhyun’s body suddenly toss on the fly before he fall on the ground.

____________________________

Siwon look up to the night skies before he slowly hold his chest. “What is this? There is something going on…” Siwon said. Then deep inside of him slowly start to ache and he suddenly trembling. “What is this?” Siwon ask then he slowly walk back into his house. The pain keep on coming and then his leg that also trembling slowly become weak. He fall on the floor and groan in pain. “Argh!!!” Siwon shout.

_______________________________

Zhoumi still covering his eyes because of the light but then the light slowly starts to fade. Kyuhyun was panting and look around before his eyes look at Zhoumi. The light starts to gone and his necklace goes back to normal. Zhoumi put down his hand and look at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun want to stand up, but Zhoumi start to walk closer toward him that make him just try to move to the back in his fear.

“I will kill you… I will kill you!” Zhoumi shout and want to attack Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun close his eyes and lift up his hand and scream. “Argh!” Kyuhyun scream. Then Zhoumi suddenly toss up to the air and fall on the ground.

Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes and look at Zhoumi before he look back at his hand. “My Power… it’s back.” Kyuhyun said.

Zhoumi look at Kyuhyun then he quickly stand up, it also goes the same to the Angel. Both of them stand up and look at each other.

“Who are you?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Me? I was a killer, your killer.” Zhoumi said.

“Killer?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yes, my mission is to kill you.” Zhoumi said that make Kyuhyun shock.

“Do... don’t tell me… you… are a… Devil?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Proudly to say, yes I am a Devil.” Zhoumi said.

“Why did you want to kill me? What had I done to you?” Kyuhyun ask.

Zhoumi laugh. “Are you stupid? Of course because you are an Angel, plus the Angel’s Prince. You should know that Angel and Devil always fighting, why did you still bother to ask that stupid question?” Zhoumi ask. Kyuhyun just look at Zhoumi. Zhoumi just smirk to him. “Well, this is our first meeting and I think it was enough for today. I got to go and I tell you, you should watch out.” Zhoumi said.

“I will never let you kill me.” Kyuhyun said.

“Well, we will see about that… Anyway, you also should be careful with the people around you… You know why I was sent here to kill you? Because one of our Devil supposed to make you fail your mission, but he was a pabo, it’s looks like he have some interest with you and protecting you… Anyway, be careful since he still around you.” Zhoumi said then he gone in the air.

Kyuhyun still looking at where Zhoumi stand earlier. “A Devil was protecting and has interest to me?” Kyuhyun ask. Kyuhyun look around the dark alley and then he slowly walk out from there before any trouble start to coming again. Then he walk back to the house. Even he was a bit worry with Zhoumi, but he was a bit relieve that his ability has back.

___________________________________

Siwon was panting and still holding his chest. He was sweating like crazy. The pain start to gone. “What happen? What is that earlier?” Siwon ask. Then he mind go to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun… I let my strength flow in him… maybe something happen to him…” Siwon said.

With a worried heart, he slowly stand up and walk toward the door, even he almost fall for couple of times, he manage to walk toward the door and slowly walk out from his house while still holding on the wall.

“Kyu… please be fine…” Siwon said then he continue to walk.

___________________________________

Kyuhyun just walk back and forth inside of his room. He keep thinking about Zhoumi then he slowly seat on the bed. “Why did they want to kill me? and who is the Devil that he was talking about? Is he someone who was around me?” Kyuhyun ask.

The door of his room be knock from outside that make him look at the door. “Kyu ah, come out and eat your dinner.” Leeteuk’s voice come from outside.

“It’s okay Hyung, I already full.” Kyuhyun said.

“Are you sure?” Leeteuk ask again.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun said.

Then there is no more word from Leeteuk before Leeteuk suddenly open the door and look at him. Kyuhyun also look at him.

“Can we talk?” Leeteuk ask.

“Sure…” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk walk into the room and seat beside Kyuhyun. “Kyu ah, did you have any problem?” Leeteuk ask and Kyuhyun quickly shook his head. “But, you was weird lately. You does not eat your dinner and also rarely take your breakfast. If I remember back when you first come here, you love to eat and was excited when it was time to eat.” Leeteuk said.

Kyuhyun sigh. “There… there is something that I can’t tell you, Hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“What it is? Why don’t you give a try?” Leeteuk ask.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “This is a big secret.” Kyuhyun said.

“Was it about that friend of you, Siwon?” Leeteuk ask.

“Well… maybe…” Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk smile and nod his head. “Arrasso, it was your choice to tell me or not, but if you are in trouble, please let me know. You are my Dongsaeng after all.” Leeteuk said.

“Gomawo Hyung…” Kyuhyun said and hug Leeteuk. Leeteuk reply the hug before they loosen the hug and look at each other.

“Urm… actually, I have something to tell you.” Leeteuk said.

“What it is?” K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter