YOU ARE MY ANGEL 19

YOU ARE MY ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE QUINTUPLE UPDATES FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DO READ THIS ONE. THANKS.

Kyuhyun start to trembling but he try his best not to show it. “What did you want from me? Kill me?” Kyuhyun ask.

“I wish I can kill you, but don’t worry… I am not.” GD said.

“So? What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun ask.

GD smirk then walk closer toward Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun slowly take step to the back. GD smirks more. “Are you scared?” GD ask.

“Why would I?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Because in just blink of eyes, I can kill you without even move my hand.” GD said.

“Do it then.” Kyuhyun said. “I am not scared of you.”

GD laugh. “Well, it was so brave of you.” GD said.

Kyuhyun just glare at GD. He was scared, but he can’t show it. If he do, GD will be happy.

“Well, don’t need to be scared… since I does not come here to fight with you, but I want to warn you.” GD said.

“What kind of warn that the King himself come and meet me?” Kyuhyun ask.

GD smirk. “Well, listen to me little Angel… I want you to leave Andrew or you actually know best as Siwon.” GD said.

“And if I don’t?” Kyuhyun ask.

GD smirk. “I will not haunt you, but I will kill him.” GD said that make Kyuhyun’s eyes grow wider.

“You… what?” Kyuhyun ask.

“I will kill him. He was a traitor and a traitor need to be kill.” GD said.

“No… you can’t kill him!” Kyuhyun shout.

“Believe me little Angel, I can. I can kill him while I just seat still in my castle doing nothing.” GD said.

“No… I will never leave him…” Kyuhyun said.

GD laugh. “It was up to you. If you want him to die, then do as you like. Be at his side… at least that for now before I kill him.” GD said then laugh. “After that, you can just send his death body away. When he death, don’t blame anyone even me, but juts blame yourself for you own selfishness.” GD add.

Kyuhyun just glare at GD and hold his fist.

“Oh… please don’t be mad. You look like a cute cat right now. My right hand over there might jump to you and you now.” GD said and looks at TOP who was standing beside Kyuhyun’s bed.

Kyuhyun still glaring at GD with his eyes was filling with fire.

“I will get going now… I will give you until the day after tomorrow. Leave Siwon and tell him to come back to Hell, or you will see the death body of him.” GD said then he walk toward TOP.

Kyuhyun lift up his hand and want to use his power to attack GD, but it was no use since he already lose his power. GD turn his head and look at Kyuhyun before he laugh.

“Did you forget that you already lose your ability? You are not an Angel anymore. You are just a mere human.” GD said.

Kyuhyun bite his lips and just look at GD.

“Sayonara~” GD said then he and TOP slowly gone by the air.

Kyuhyun look at where GD and TOP was standing earlier then his trembling legs become weak that make him slowly fall seating on the floor. His eyes also start to pour tears. He thought he and Siwon will doing fine together, but it turn out to be like this. It was so painful and he don’t know what he should do.

_____________________________

Siwon thought he will never come here, but he decide to come. He want to stop be a Devil since Kyuhyun already lose all his ability as an Angel. Siwon take a deep breath before he just step forward to the door of the Church. He walk into the church and look around before his eyes stop at the priest that was praying inside of the church.

Siwon take a deep breath again then he slowly walk toward the priest. He take a look at him who was standing still in front of the cross and close his eyes. Then he look at the cross and also close his eyes. He don’t know what should he do, but that is the only thing he can do for now. Following what others was doing. After about five minutes standing there with his eyes close he slowly open his eyes when he feel someone hold his shoulder.

He take a look at the priest beside him and he was smiling widely to him. “Young man… are you okay?” He ask.

Siwon look at him before he look around. “Me?” Siwon ask.

The Priest let go a small laugh. “It was just you and me here, young man.” He said.

Siwon smile to the Priest.

“You seems like you have problem…” He said.

Siwon exhale before he knock his head. “I need your help.” Siwon said.

He nod his head. “Let’s take a seat first.” He said and point his hand to the chair behind them.

“Sure.” Siwon said.

Both of them walk toward the chair and they slowly seat on the chair. “So, what it is young man? Tell me your problem and if I can, I will try to help you.” He said.

“I… I… actually a Devil…” Siwon said.

“A Devil?” He ask.

Siwon nod his head. “I was the cruel and ruthless Devil ever in the Hell… but now I change… it because I love someone and he was an Angel… Because of our love, he lose all his power and he can’t even go back to Heaven.” Siwon said.

“Are you playing with me now?” He ask.

“No… I am not.” Siwon said. “You do not believe me?” Siwon ask.

“Well… I know that the Heaven, Hell, Angel and Devil is exist but I never saw a real Angel and Devil once in my life.” He said.

“You does not believe me…” Siwon said then he look around. “I will make you believe me.” Siwon said.

“How?” He ask.

Siwon slowly lift his hand up then at the same time, all the chair inside of the church start to float on the air. The priest look at those chair before he look again at Siwon.

“You believe me now?” Siwon ask.

“This is… so unbelievable.” He said.

Siwon put his hand down back and also goes the same to those chairs. “Look… I know it was impossible, but I don’t want to be a Devil again… I want to be a Human and live here… on earth.” Siwon said.

“Well… I don’t know how I can help you with that… but I think you need to believe.” He said.

“Believe in what?” Siwon ask.

“To God.” He said.

“How?” Siwon ask. As a Devil, they do not believe in God.

“You need to put inside your heart about God and tell him that you want to be good. Even I don’t know whether it will help you or not, but it maybe work. Just try it.” He said.

Siwon look at him and nod his head. “I will try.” Siwon said.

“Another thing…” He said that he take out something from inside of his pocket then he give to Siwon. “Take this.” He said.

Siwon take it and look at it. It was a cross necklace. Siwon look at him then he slowly stand up and bow to him. “Gomawo…” Siwon said.

____________________________

Kyuhyun look at his own reflection on the mirror. He can see that the dark circle under his eyes because the lack of sleep. He cry all night last night. He need to finish everything by today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter