Surprise

Blowing Smoke

SHORT FLUFFY CHAPTER

 

 

It had been about a week, since Jiyong left, he was busy with work, but we texted and called each other. He even made Seungri han deliver this blue one of a kind GD krunk bear to me as a get well soon gift. My mom found him funnier than Jiyong but she said she likes Jiyong's manners more. I was starting to get used to talking with Bigbang without fangirling. "Finally" I said to myself pumped my fists "Fighting" as I walked out the door. I was excited, because Today was the day I was finally getting to walk without crutches, or a wrap on my foot, so I decided to surprise him at his office. Jeani and I were on our way to the yg building and we decided to tell Seungri so the guards, would let us in. A few knew about me and Jiyong but not what I looked like. I was okay with that. I liked hush hush. Being Gdragon's secret lover. That made me happy.

_________________________________________________________________


"So you told Seungri we were coming?" I was talking to Jeani as we cut the corner and saw the big YG building crowded with people. "Yea, I got his number a few days ago when he was at your house." "Just be careful" I said she looked at me with this big smile acrossed her face "He wore a so it's ok" "OMG, Jeani , you slept with him?" like I had any right to talk about sleeping with him. I had just met GD almost 2 months ago and slept with him the same day. and the next day too. I thought to myself. She was cheerful, giggly and full of energy. "SHHHH, it's our secret, even the guys dont know" she said then we started laughing as we walked into the biuilding to see Seungri stand there waving like a kid with the biggest smile on his face. "This way ladies" he said we high fived and followed him. The elevator stopped on the 6th floor and Seungri pushed me out the door "Jiyong is in room 2-C ,down the hall to the left then waved bye as the elevetor doors closed with him and Jeani still inside.

"Sneaky little panda" I said shaking my fist in the air watching the elevator go up "Yeah that's our maknae for ya" I heard and saw Seunghyun standing behind me. "Seunghyun, How'd you know I was here?" he laughed "Another thing Our maknae is good for is his big mouth. but don't worry he didnt tell GD." he said "It's good to see you, Id stay and chat but I have a plane to catch and a movie to make." He said as I waved by as he kept walking. I turned around and started walking to the end of hall and turned left "2-c, 20c" I kept mumbling to myself " Here it is" I could here some singing thrugh the door then 'let's save that and do it again" There it was that voice I missed. I slowly opened the door just a crack and peeked inside hes was watching "Daesung sing, whike Tayeang was lying on the couch. He noticed me and i put his finger up to shhh him. He grinned. Like a little kid, i got on all fours crawled in the floor and around the table so Jiyong wouldn't see me hiding. Tayeang starts lauging and Jiyong turned around "What's so funny Youngbae?" "Just remembered I'm hungry" Jiyong through an apple of the table at him. I jumped up and caught it "An apple a day Keeps the doctor away" His eyes light up as he fell out of his chair, laughing so hard I thought he would never stop.

He walked over to me with his arms out, I thought he would hug me. Nope, he wrapped his arms around me my waist, spun me around, then leaned me back and gave me a kiss with such a gentle yet hot sensation. We start making out in the studio as I heard Daesung open the door and clear his throat "Excuse me hyung when your done, can we finish this" he said while smiling at me as we came up for air. He waved "Hi Jihea" I covered my mouth blushing and smiling from embarassment, Then I bowed "Hello Daesung" he starts laughing "Dont greet me so formally. you are a part of our family now, just call me Dae" he patted me back "Hey that's my girl" Jiyong said and Dae ran back into the studio and closed the door. Taeyang laughing the whole time at Jiyong's jealous side showing. He was so cute. He pushed a chair beside him and asked me to sit "Dae should be finished after this, okay?" I shooked my head okay as he grabbed my hands, and intertwind our fingers, he pulled my hand to his lips "I missed you" then kissed it. "Dae do this last part, and that's all." he said going back into producer mode.

About an hour went by and Jiyong stood up held out his hand "Let's go to cafeteria, I'm starving" he said pulling me up. "Okay" I didnt care where we went. I just wanted it to be with him. We sat at a table by ourselves. "So how did you get in?" I smiled. I liked watching him eat, sophisticated yet, childish at the same time "Huh, oh, Seungri helped us" Well I'll have to thank him for this nice gift" he leaned over and kissed my cheek as we kept eating. "I really missed you" he said "Jiyong" I looked up to see a man with his daughter "Who is this ahjumma." Jiyong looked at her snickering at the comment "Haru, She's a unnie not Ahjumma" He said touching nose then Turning to the man "Yo, Tablo what's up" he said tossing his head back. 'We are actually headed home, but Haru asked aboutyou" "Oh you wanted to see me haru" he was acting all cute, putting the v over his eyes with his fngers and blowing his cheeks out like a fish as she copied him "Uncle GD is mine" she was staring me down, hands in her hips. I looked at her and smiled "This unnie is willing to share him, can we do that? she tossed her head back and forth for a minute stomped her foot "No, YOU KEEP HIM I DON'T LIKE CHEATERS' then ran a few feet stuck her tongue out at us "Uncle taeyang sitll loves me " and ran through the building "YYAHHHH HARU!" Tablo takes off after his daughter while we just kept laughing. The feeling, of meeting his friends, laughing, smiling even the little kisses, it was nice. peaceful, I felt full. Happy. 

 "Jihea" I saw Seungri and Jeani walk towards then sit at our table 'Hey hyung" "What kind of trouble are you getting into now?" he asked Seungri "He just showed me around the building, and I met Ikon, Cl and Bom" Jeani snapped back. Jeani was fangirling so hard. I don't know if she would ever get off this high "I'm gonna take her back home soon, Do you need a ride" Seungri asked "NO! She's my girlfriend, I'll take her back" he said pointing his fork as him. I love when He admitted I was his. I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around the arm he wasnt using to eat with, laid my head against it 'I think I'll stay A little longer" I told mom I'd be home later." Seungri made a face at me being mushy "Suit yourself" and they left. I looked up at Jiyong and whispered "Actually I told mom I was staying at Jeani's tonight" I said batting my eyelashes. He smiled, with his tongue hanging out. He scarfed the rest of his food down "Well I'm done wanna go for a ride? he said while winking at me 'Thought, you'd never asked I said as we went to his car and Left the building. "I wanna take you to my house?" He said stopping at the redlight.  "Really?' "Yea, let's go" he squealed his tires as the light turned green and we headed to his house.


He entered the passcode as the gate to his drive way opened. he parks right at the door and get out "My lady, Welcome to my house" He said opening the door for me. I walk in, seeing more Bigbang memorbelia, art works on the wall, giant bears and foreign laps. It was strange, not crazy, but Different, just like him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "What do you think?" "I Love it!" I said turning in his arms to face him. I put my arms around his neck, and just stared at the most beautiful brown eyes.

 

I KNOW IT AS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I WANTED TO SAVE THE NAUGHTY  FOR NEXT CHAPTER ;)