THE KWON FAMILY

Blowing Smoke

THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR 36 CHAPTERS. I HOPE THE ENDING IS WHAT YOU WANTED

 

ENJOY

 


MONTH 4

The morning sickness had finally calmed down. Im sitting on the bed, ice cream in my hands. Tears streaming down my face as Jiyong walks into the room

"Jihea honey whats wrong."

"JIYONG ITS AWFUL, I WAS WATCHING TV AND THESE SAD PUPPIES WERE ALL ALONE. IT WAS JUST SO SAD."

He just stared at me, rubbed my back then placed his hand on my belly 
"Your mom is crazy, but I still love her, and you guys."

He kissed me. "I was trying to get ready for the doctor but the dogs caught my attention, then I wanted Ice cream. these horomones are driving me crazy"

There was the water works again. He handed me my jacket. 

"We have to go, we cant be late we finally get to see what we are having. Im so ready to clothes shop"
"Definetly a fashionista daddy"

We made it to the doctor's office.  We were surprised to see Seungri & Jeani walked out. Giant grin on both their faces. Glowing both of them were glowing. We decided to surprise them by hiding beside Seungri's car.Just as  he unlocked it with the clicker I stepped out

"OMO! JEANI YOU ARE TOTALLY PREGNANT ARENT YOU!"

Jiyong slapped Seungri's back 

"DUDE, DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING I DO!"

Seungri had tears forming up. "It was an accident"
I busted up laughing when Jeani snapped at him "You are the accident"

Her horomones were in full swing already. 

"How far along are you?"
"6 weeks. It's all Jiyong's fault. Seungri got depressed Jiyong shows you all the attention now, when he's depressed he's and we ran out of condoms."

I still laughing my off when Jiyong smacked him in the back of the head 

"You broke the only rule I gave you for girls AAIISH!"

Seungri hid behind me 

"Im sorry hyung"

"Let him go Jiyong, we cant do anything about it but be happy, at least our kids can grow up together."

"Fine fine, let's go before we are late" He turned around pointed at Seungri " But You get to tell Hyun-sik. Im not saving you this time. good luck"

He grabbed my hand and walked to the doctor's office.

After the blood check, temp, and blood pressure check, we were told to lay on the table, as they spread the gel across my ever widening belly

"MMMM OK, LET'S SEE... BABY #1 HEARTBEAT SOUNDS GREAT, 10 TOES, 10 FINGERS, AND"

He looked at us "You do wanna know the genders rights?"

Jiyong gripped my hand tighter "Please"

"better buy lots of pink for this little girl"

"BABY NUMBER #2 IS DOING AMAZING AS WELL, HERE'S THE HEAD, SHOULDERS AND LOOKS LIKE PINK WILL BE THE NEW FAVORITE COLOR. BOTH GIRLS. CONGRATULATIONS"

Jiyong kissed me. "Two beautiul daughters"


Month 6

the cravings had gotten stronger and more crazy. I hated waking him up almost every night. It was always something spicy or fried.  I tried cooking what I wanted and not wake him up. But I got in trouble. I fell back asleep on the couch one night waiting for my pizza to finish cooking. I didnt realize it til, Jiyong came running down the stairs after the fire alram went off. I was snoring so loud I didnt hear it. I cried for burnt pizza. like who cries for burnt pizza. Horomones. He wasnt mad just told me not to cook again.

 

month 9

The summer was so melting and humid I stayed couped up inside laying around all day. Jiyong decided since it was almost my due date he would be working from home to help me. I felt like a whale trying to get into akiddie pool trying to get dressed. Bigbang were coming over for dinner, thank goodness youngbae volunteered to cook, my swelling feetand protruding belly kept me from cooking. Jiyong opened the door before Seungri could push the door bell. His loud voice and Jeani's laughter let us know they were here. They are having a little boy. She wasnt as big as me. no matter how much she thought she was.

We talked every day, comparing symptoms, kicks and even when the babies strecthed so much our bellies would look so crazy. you never realize how much your skin could stretch until you get pregnant. Seunghyun, Daesung were the next to arrive the Youngbae & Hyorin showed up just beofre Jiyong closed the door. We were the wife and girlfriends of big bang, but Hyorin kept to herself, Jeani & I were okay with that. Her and youngbae had their own thing and it was sweet. We all sat down at the table. everyone but Jeani & I were drinking wine when Youngbae stood up. 

"So Hyorin & I are getting married" She held out her hand with the giant rock on it as we clapped and congratulated them.
"Top hyung better hurry up or Daesung will beat him." Seungri being seungri couldnt keep quiet.
"Dude im getting married, your not married and having a baby, skipped a step?'

Youngbae was annoyed at Seungri for jumping in on his moment. they were all picking on Seungri when I felt my stomach start to tighten. I shook off the pain thinking it was the girls fighting for room again. I got up to cleanoff the table But Jiyong made me sit back down.

"Fine I got pee for the 1000th time today anyways" He laughed at me walking out of the kitchen. I was still in the bathroom after  15 mins when the shooting pain hit me again. I grabbed my belly

"Calm down girls take it easy on momMMA" another pain making me hunch over. I was still in the bathroom up stairs while everyone was down stairs laughing away.

I grabbed my phone off the sink, quietly texted Jiyong to come up stairs.

I hear seungri Yelling "Sheprobably out of toilet paper"
Jiyong snapped back at him. "Ill be right back guys"

By the time he got up there, I was breathing harder, clutching my stomach. pain stabbing in my lower back. I was leaned against the hallway wall as he gotto the top of the stairs I finally let out my voice

'DAMN IT, I'M NOT READY"

Jiyong ran over to me "OMO, JIHEA, WHATS WRONG, ARE YOU OKAY?"

I grabbed his shirt  collar as sweat ebads formed on my head "THE BABIES ARE COMINGGGGG"

Finally letting go of his shirt, i grabbed his hands as as slowly descended down the stairs. 
Jiyong had to hollar over the laughter while still helping us down the stairs

'HYUNG GRAB MY CARKEYS AND START MY CAR, YOUNGBAE COME HELP ME, JIHEA IS LABOR"

Another pain hit me halfway down the stairs, if I didnt grip the railing I wouldve broke Jiyong's hands. the pain was excrusiating. Youngbae grabbed my other hand while Seungri stood at the bottom of the stairs. I knew If i was to fall Id be okay.`Step by step we made it to the ground. SeungHyun honked the horn as the pulled the car to the door. I was almost to the doorway when another contraction hit.
Jiyong in one hand Youngbae in the other. I was hurting but so were they, both of them buckled down on the floor. I let go fo youngbae's hand first. He didnt deserve to feel what Jiyong did to me. The contraction let up and we go into the car. jiyong closed my door, told the guys he wold see them there as we pulled out before them.
The contractions were getting closer, and it seemed to me the hospital was getting further and further away.

"Jiyong, hurry these babies arent wanting to stay in much longer"
"were pulling in now, just hold on babies'

He pulled up to the Labor dan delivery door, ran in yelling for helping. Two nurses ran out to help me stand up to get in a wheelchair

"JIYONG, YOU GOT LUCKY"
"What you mean babe?"
"My water just broke."

The nurses wheeled me in as Jiyong parked the car. I was hooked up to heart beat monitors. the doctor walked in talked to the nurse. checked the machines. 

"Mrs. Kwon you are doing great, you contractions are about 5 minutes apart, so It will be soon."

She put her gloves on, moved the light down to check my cervix, some how during all the chaos Seungri got to my room , first and being the crazy maknae he is, didnt even knock.

"OMG IS THAT!" was all I heard when He hit the floor. 
"OMG SEUNGRI, JIYONG, ANYONE COME GET HIM."

JIyong runs in as the doctor puts my legs back down. "Mrs. Kwon you are already at 8cm at this rate these babies will be here in the next hour.. hopefully. your progressing quite fast for a first time mother. these babies must be ready to meet you guys. 
I had panic fear and worry acrossed my face seeing Jiyong just standing there looking at me

"Honey I know your in shock right now but can you take Seungri out of here. Im pretty sure hes scarred"
The doctor laughing "Men could never handle having a kid"  

I agreed with her as another contraction hit, I was gripping the bedrails, Jiyong yelled for Daesung to help him drag Seungri out. 

The doctor was reading the monitor again as another contraction hit "I wouldnt go to far daddy, these babies are coming wether you are in the room or not'

Daesung lookled at Jiyong 'GO ON i GOT THIS. GO HAVE SOME BABIES"
Jiyong placed his hand on Daesung's shoulder "Thanks man"

"Dude congrats"

Jiyong smiled this big gummy smile when the nurse asked who was ready to have some babies today.

"Alright Jihea, theres two babies twice the work. Let's go you can do this, push down on your bottom."
"Come on Jihea Honey, Push Big push"

Jiyong hand in mine, tears streaming, sweat flying, screams escaping. I was giving it everything I had. the strain on my body, the nauseating pain, everything was all worth it when I heard Her cry. I was crying, Jiyong was crying, our baby girl Gihyo was here.

She was covered in blood and while filmy stuff but she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen.

The doctor looked at Jiyong "Cut the cord dad?"

His eyes flooding with tears so much he was barely able to cut it. He kissed my forehead as the nurse took her away to clean her up. 

"Dont relax too much Here comes her sister"

I could tell she was already gonna be stubborn like her daddy. He decided he was gonna be difficult, and be born first, wide shoulder that took longe to push out.

I'm screaming at Jiyong "DAMN YOU, SHES JUST LIKE YOU ALREADY!"

Noi matter what I yelled he just took it. He knew I didnt mean it. I was so tired and drained from Gihyo. Felling so weak as Jiyong continued to hold my hand.

"Come on baby 2 more pushes. you can do this. this is nothing to what we've been through"

"YOU DONT KNOW"

I was breaking down, tears wont stop. When the nurse brought Gihyo over for us to see I knew I could do it. I had to do it,theres no turning back now.  I gritted my teeth, used what strength I had left with Jiyong helped me lean my body up to push. I was finally able to her Shoulders out. When I heard that loud cry I collasped on the bed, relieved I had done it. Jiyong kissed me, wiped the sweat off my brows.

"Thank you baby, you did amazing." 

After a few minutes I was wheeled back to the recovery room. The nurse walked in ith our babies girls in her arms wrapped in pink sparkly chanel blankets with their names embroidered on it. These fashionista had to start off somewhere.

"Heres Kwon Gihyo & Kwon Gihye"

Seeing the nurse put our daughters in Jiyong's arm made it all worth it. He walked over and sat on the bed besde me. Staring at them then back at me

'Thank you Jihea." 

We got into a room about an hour later we were able to have vistors. The girls were sleeping in my arms when Jiyong went out to the waiting room. shocked at what he seen

 

*Jiyong's view*

I cleared my face from tears walked out the double doors to a crowd full fo people congratulating us. The boys, my mom & dad even my sister Dami came.Hyunsik, tablo & haru, CL, BOM & DARA. Zion t, Kush even tukitz being there surprised me. Everyone stared at me 

'"I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS!"

they all ran up hugging me asking abut them, asking about Jihea. I showed them the pictures I took but asked them to wait since they all needed to rest. Everyone but Jeani agreed to go home. I knew she wouldn't Leave without seeing Jihea. So I allowed her & seungri back there but told him to be quiet.  Jeani ran over to Jihea as they talked about the pain.

"Was it scary?"
"YES! I'm not gonna lie. that was the worst pain Ive ever experienced."

Seungri was watching the girls sleep. after a minutere, he walked over and sat down beside me.

"I'm so proud of you Hyung. They have your lips and her nose"
My face full of pride "I know. I will always protect them"
He hugged me "I'm happy for you hyung but Im scared."


"Its not that scary. you will be a great dad. Just come help us out and you will learn, this is new to me too. no matter how much of a perfectinist I am I know this is something I wont be perfect at. Something will always go the opposite of how I want it. or they wont listen. Having a Uncle Seungri around will help them learn. Im glad you are here with me Seunghyun." I hugged him again before Him and Jeani finally left. We needed to rest all we could.

 


I thought I was tired now, parenthood was more than I expected. and I love everything about it. So many things have happened, in the 10 years with bigbang, and the 2 with Jihea. Its been a crazy up and down rollercoaster ride. with this next chapter to our lives starting Im gonna do what I do best.


 FOLLOW MY DREAMS

 

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS. I TRULY APPRECIATE IT. 

LET ME KNOW YOUR FAV PARTS IN THE COMMENTS

 

 

IF YOU LIKED THE TY PARTS THEN CHECK OUT MY NEW GD FIC...

ITS DARK DRAMA AND VERY ...

DRAGON CLAWS...

GO READ IT PLEASE.

 

IF YOU WANT Y FLUFF BUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT, GO CHECK OUT MY NEW DAESUNG FIC

ANGEL OR MAN..

BIGBANG AS A BIKER GANG. DAESUNG IS THE LEAD