R.O.D

Blowing Smoke

CUTE

FLUFFY CHAPTER 

 

 

 

After cuddles and a quick dinner we were off to the stadium for their concert. Jiyong made me ride with him, but carry a bag and his phone so I could blend in again. I loved it. I could be right beside my man and most people didnt even notice. I walked behind him as we walked into the stadium. "Just stay next to me this place is big and I dont wanna lose you" He winked at me "Okay sunbaenim" He cracked a laugh so loud that Taeyang turned around at us "Alright quit with your flirting, We gotta focus" We smiled back at each other as turned they corner. Jiyong grabbed my arm while the others kept walking. I was against the wall and he leaned in with his soft lips grazing against mine just a very light touch. he pulled his head back "If your a good girl while waiting for us to get dressed I finish that" He smirked as we walked to catch up to the others.

We got into the dressing rooms. and he told me to stay on the couch while they all went behind the curtains to change. Seungri was out first. he walked over to me "How are you feeling today?" I grinned. "Im pumped up. How can you be so calm?" "Calm, nah I'm never calm. I'm saving all this for the stage. Just you wait and see" He said showing me a bigsmile "Yeah our maknae never shuts up on stage just watch " Youngbae said "Why you gotta be so savage all the time" Daesung trying to defend Seungri. "Im just picking on him, he knows hes the favorite" He said ruslling Seungri's hair. They walked over to the hair and make up chairs when Jiyong walked out of the curtain. "Hey y" He smirked "Hey gorgious" " You head to your seat the concert will be starting soon." he kissed me then winked "Im doing something special tonight. Just for you" A guy walked throught the door "Yo Sean" "Hey Jiyong, is this her?" I looked at Jiyong "Yea this is my girlfriennd, Jihea" Girlfriend. Girlfriend. I hadnt heard that in so long. Sean stuck his had out for me to shake. "Are you the niece Hyun-sik told me about?" I stepped back Jiyong put his arm around my waist. "This is Hyun-sik's Best friend. My mentor Sean from Jinusean" "Oh" I shook his hand "Nice to meet you" I looked at Jiyong "Im learning more about you everyday" He smiled and kissed my cheek "Sean will take you to your seat. After my solo comeback here okay?" I held Jiyong's hands quickly pecked his lips and walked out behind Sean."Here we are, your seat is beside mine"

The crowd was cheering and hollaring "BIGBANG BIGBANG". The lights were killed then A short movie came on. All 5 dressed in suits. walking out from a tunnel getting into a car. tires squealing car chases. it was like a real movie you go to theater to watch. Then the screens starts flashing red showing and their names. It starts to split apart I hear Tayeang "Shanghai are you ready? HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP" Everybody clap, clap clap your hands" All the VIPS clapped along, yellow bangsticks moving up and down.

B I G YEA WE BANG LIKE THIS

EVERYONE TOGETHER NOW?

SAY WHAT BANG BANG BANG

Seungri yelled "Are you ready to party?" Jiyong followed "Ready or not, yeah we dont give a what, ready or not" It was amazing the dancing, they sang many of their songs back to back. they did some talking and introduced themselves. The lights cut and another movie clip was shown. More screaming and 2 more songs. Everyone singing along about an hour in We heard "Hey y," "Are you ready! Give me some ing noise" "I'm a strong baby" It was Seungri solo stage first then Daesung, Taeyang. Then the crowd starts chanting T.O.P T.O.P. He blew the stage away with DOOM DADA.

The lights were out and We heard Jiyong "We are gonna mix it up." I need all your help Vips. Sing along to Lydia's part okay?" They hollared they all knew what song was come. He rapped his part then walked towards our seats and held the misuc out to the VIPS to sing along. I loved the way he danced along and rapped to it. It was the first tie I'd everheard this song. he got back to his part standing at the dge of the stage staring at me

WE RIDE OR DIE

YOUR BONNIE

IM CLYDE

THERES NO TOMORROW FOR US TONIGHT

YOU GOT MY HEART LIKE THE BEAT

THE WAY YOU GOT ME FIRED UP

NEVER GIVE UP BOY EVEN WHEN THEY TRY US

YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD

WITH YOU I RIDE OR DIE TONIGHT

I knew why he wanted me to go to my seat and not be behind the stage. R.O.D to me. wanting me to know exactly how he felt. about me. It was clear he wanted to be with me for a long time. I'm crying happy tears. When Sean says to go back to the dressing room. I didnt walk . I ran. I was at the door while he took his shirt off to change for SOBER. he stared at me as I ran straight into his arms. "Ride or die huh?" He smiled cute gummy smile and kissed me. I pulled him onto me leaning back, still kissing. After about 20 seconds I let him go. His eyes were wide, his smile had turned into a smirk. he grabbed my waist with both his arms, pulling our bodies together. Staring in my eyes. he pecked my lips again. He grabbed my hand and put it on his pants "Look what you did?" I didnt move my hand. "We Will finish this tonight" He let go when Seungri came around the corner. "NO naughtiness during the concert" I looked at him then turned back to jiyong, kissed his lips and went back to my seat

After the concert was over I ran backstage. All five members resting around "Hey guys" I waved walking in. Dae smiled "Hey Jihea" Seunghyun said "Yo" Taeyang threw up a peace sign. Seungri waved for me to sit and she scooted away rom Jiyong for me to sit to down. I sat on the couch, his arm around me. "The next concert isnt until two week.. "But do you remember me asking you about that award show?" I looked around at the guys then said "Yeah " We've all been discussing and we want you to come with us?" "WAIT WHAT!" I cant go out in public with you guys. the fans would hate me. "They need to get used to it, Because you arent going anywhere" He said intertwining his fingers with mine. "I dont plan to ever let the hand go. He kissed my hand. and all of Bigbang smiled "Dont you all find this gross and mushy?" I asked them "Daesung and Seunghyun laughed "We are just happy for you guys. You deserve all the happiness" Taeyang said Seungri jumped in "You didnt see how miserable and gloomy he was when you were gone. we prefer this Jiyong over sad Jiyong anyday " "Im sorry I made you go through that I wont runaway again. I promise" Jiyong was playing with my fingers. "Good"

We were all headed back to our rooms. walking down the hall Happy, bubbly and in love "Jiyong your birthday is next right?" Seunghyun snuck a question in "Birthday?.. yeah when is your birthda?" I asked "You dont know? I thought everyone knew" Jiyong said "You dont know mine do you?" "August 28" He answered so quickly "well then when is yours?" "August 18 1988 I'm 2 years and 10 days older than you." he leaned over toward me "You can all me oppa if you want" I lightly slapped his arm "I knew your age and I prefer Jiyong?" I said smilingly "Today is the 10th, the awards are the 15th. Busy week for you bro/" Taeyang chimed in on us "You know I can do it" Jiyong told him. We got back to our hotel door and waved at everyone. we were all tired but still pumped up from the concert. "wanna go out?" Jiyong asked me while I was changing my clothes "Where to?" "There a bar down stairs or the club down the street if you havent had enough dancing for tonight?" "Club sounds fun lets go" We changed our clothes and left. Not caring about what was to come

 

DRAMA COMING NEXT CHAPTER.

. AND SOME FLUFF