BIRTHDAY

Blowing Smoke

SORRY I HAVE BEEN M.I.A FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS..

IVE BEEN SICK AND SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY

HERES THE CHAPTER WE'VE ALL WAITED FOR

PLEASE ENJOY

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeani showed up about 45 minutes after I called her " You guys decent? Im here" I shook my head laughing as I heard her through the intercom. I buzzed her in as Jiyong finished clean up the table from breakfast.  She ran inside squeal "'WHOOP WHOOP LETS GET THIS SPA DAY STARTED WHOOP WHOOP" We highfived Jiyong looking as us being silly. He walked over and kissed me "This beautiful woman walked from one end of the bedroom to thebathroom all by herself" Jeani had this huge smile on her face "Really?? Girl I'm so proud of you. We gotta celebrate!" She threw he hands in the air. Making me laugh more "This girls day is use celebrating' I said "Be ready to be picked up at 6 okay?" Jiyong said before walking over to Jeani. "Take care of my baby" He waved bye and walked out.

"Alright girl, first body massage, then clothes then hair and nails. We are gonna get beautified" "Beautified?" I shook my head from embarassment. "lets go have fun"  We got to the spas an hour later. I stood up and got undressed. "Jeani Come help me walk to the bed. Im so tired of sitting" She grabbed my hands 'Alright slowly slowly" We made our way onto the massage tables when a woman  and a man walked in. 'Good morning ladies This is Oona and I'm Yoji. He walked over to my table and Oona went to Jeani. "Um can you guys swap? Ive had a bad experience recently and I would prefer a woman." "yes ma'm. We are here to make you relaxed and happy." "Just dont tell Riri about him and Ill be okay with this Oona said winking at me. I giggled as the lady slide the towel down to cover my rear.

She rubbing her oily hands on my back,digging deep with her elbow. It was amazing. If the timer didnt go off I would've fell asleep. An hour had past so fast. It was already time to go dress shopping. Jeai tried on 5 and finally found a light pink strapless one with dark purple sheer lace over it. The shop ladies kept showing me different ones. But nothing to my liking. We went to 3 different stores. As we went to leave the third one something caught my eye. It was a red silk, spaghetti strap dress. "Ooh Jeani let's look at that one" She wheeled me over to it. It was like it was made for me. There was a golden dragon going down on one side ith a y split on the other. It goes right past the knee as not to be too long that I would trip. "This one is perfect!" "Id say so, your face is so lit up right now" I looked up smiling at her "Love at first sight" I tried it on. it was a Perfect fit. I walked out of the dressing room "I dont care how much this cost I'm getting it." Jeani could see the love in my face for this dress. "This just screams I'm Gdragon's girlfriend" I said giddly We high fived, bought it and left to get ready for the night.

Gold nails, y dress, hair in updo. and red Mini heels. I was ready. The limo picked me up "I'm ditching my chair for tonight" I said getting out of it and into the limo. "Miss are you sure?" The driver asked holding the door open. "I'm gonna stand on my on tonight. I owe it to myself" He shook his head okay as he closed the door. I sat there nervous wondering where we were going. Holding my gold clutch purse tightly The car came to a stop. I slid to the window to lookout but they were so dark I couldnt see anything. The door opened and the driver held his hand out to help me out. I could hear water clashing against rocks, and smell the sea. There was a red carpet leading from the limo to the entrance of a resturant with little string lights near the bottom lighting the way. I tok my first step and I was wobbly. I starightened myseld back up. took a deep breath and with confidence walked all the way to the door. I could hear soft music playing before I got to the door.

There were two gentleman standing there waiting for me. I got to the doors and they opened both of them. It was a very chic resturant. Steel beams and glass all around. Modern art placed around. String lights hung all around, then I saw just one table in the middle of the floor. with a smallvase and a single rose placed inside. a chair on each side and a cute little lanterns haning from the ceiling above it. I stood at the table and saw a small card across the plate saying close your eyes. "I didnt know what was going on. But i just couldnt stop smiling at all the amazment. Iclosed my eyes and heard "3 2 1" It was Jiyong's voice "Baby you look beautiful. I felt him grab my hands. and kissed each hand. "Open your eyes" I opened my eyes to Jiyong wearing a Gold suit jacket, black bowtie and black suit pants. He was down on one knee My handin his, his eyes wear watery. the smile on his face as big as it would go. "You have been the best thing to ever come into my life since Bigbang. You are my muse, my rock and my world. I love you for you. You are sweet, kind and just amazing, Everytime I see you I feel like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest. I want you to stay by my side and in my heart forever. Lee Jihea I would love if you would spend the rest of your life with me? Marry me Jihea"

Im crying and speechless. I never thought He would do this. After him staring at me so intese I finally let out a "Yes! Kwon Jiyong I would love to marry you!" "Really?" His eyes full of curiosity as he stood up "Yes!" He put the ring on my finger. And spun me around then kissed me "We are getting married" He yelled kissing me again. Then I heard "WWOOOHHOOO" Jeani had let it slip out. Then "CONGRATULATIONS"  Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, Top even Jeani's mom,and  Mrs. Lee were peeking out from behind the doors and counters. 'What are you guys?" I couldnt finish my question as Jiyong spun me around and kissed me again. "Lets get this Birthday / engagment party started!" Seungri said before pressing play on his Ipod. "No DJ tonight, just shuffle" Waiters walked out bring food. and more tables and chairs. Champagne, food friends and A big cake. It was amazing. I was so happy. one by one each guest eventually left. the last two were Jeani and Seungri


The guys were off talking "I wanna see it" I stuck my finger out. It was a silver band with a diamond in the shape of a heart. I kept tilting my hand back looking at it all night. We kept squealing each time. I hadnt noticed the guys walking our way. Jiyong wrapped his arms around my waist, "I think the birthday party was a success." I kissed his cheek. Then my legs finally gave way. He held me up. "I'm sorry babe" I said trying to stand back up. Jiyong picked me up princess style and threw the keys at Seungri. "Since you guys agreed to clean up. Dont forget to lock up too." Im gonna take my bride to be home to celebrate more "Bride to be.. I could get used to that" I kissed him and we walked back out to the limo.


I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER.

I'M SORRY

BUT HEY THEY ARE FINALLY ENGAGED..

NEW CHAPTER SOON I PROMISE