Date

Blowing Smoke

SUPER FLUFFY

HAD TO INCLUDE THE BOYS... FELT THEY'VE BEEN LEFT OUT LATELY

 

 

After a long night of ravishing my love, we fell asleep. I heard his alarm going off but I didnt wanna wake him. I wanted to staying laying there skin to skin, head on his chest, hearing his heart, feeling each breath he took. I felt his arm moved as her reached to turn his phone off. Watching his ever muscle move. hearing "Good morning beautiful" ringing in my ears when he spoke. It was wonderful. He kissed my forehead I started giggling. "Whats so funny?" I touched his nose with my finger "your morning breath"  He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Back at you"  we finally decided we needed to get up. while putting on our robes, "So Im taking tomorrow off so we can decide the rest of the wedding stuff." I jerked my head looking at him  with a squeal coming out "REALLY?" He smiled that perfect grin with his lips still closed "Dont be so shocked it is OUR wedding after all" I hugged him, then he moved my hair off my face to kiss me. I put my finger on his lips stopping him. "Lets get rid of this morning breath first" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom with a spring in each step I took. I was floating on cloud nine.

After brushing our teeth, taking a morning shower,I stepped out first, while drying off I saw the foggy mirror. scribbled on the mirror and walked out. A few mins later He wrapped his arms around my waist, "I love you too" "Got my message huh?" He kissed my cheek. He smiled a cheeky grin 'What message" I could hear that sarcastic tone. With the soft smile on my face I put the pancakes on the table. "Breakfast is served"   He loves to spread caviar on his where as I'm a normal person and like peanut butter on mine. I loved this scene, breakfast with my love, staring into each others eyes while eating. "Why are you crying" He asked while we were eating. I never noticed the tear rolling down my face. "I was just wishing my mom could be here for this. "Handed me a napkin. "Trust me babe shes here with us" I wiped the tear away "I know. I better eat before my pancakes get soggy"

As I put the dishes away I heard his phone go off he walked out the room answering it. After a minute he walked back into the kitchen "Go get dressed for a fun day, like casual wear" "Why?" he starts pushing me up stairs.. "Go go go" he making me laugh, my curiousity was getting the best of me "whats going on, why the rush" "Nothing" his tone said other wise "Ok ok, I'm changing" I threw my hair in a bun, grabbed some jeans and a tshirt, when I got to the door to put my shoes "Dont open the door yet" He said grabbing my hand off the door knob. I let go just as his phone rang again. I just kept staring at him. "Just what are you planning" He just smiled that gummy smile hanging up and opening the door for me.

He opened the door and I saw our 4 friends, standing side by side next to the bigbang van. I looked at Jiyong 'Whats going on" Seungri walked over grabbed me by my shoulder "Im gonna steal her now" then starts pushing me to the van " Wait you guys, what " Daesung interupted me "You are going on a date" "A DATE?" I looked at Jiyong " Actually 4 dates" Youngbae corrected him. I looked at Seunghyun. "Whoses idea was this?" He smirked and looked to the sky 'I dont know" I laughed shaking my head. "Okay you win" seungri pulled his arms downward "Yes!"  "Im the maknae so I get to go first" he was bouncing around me. "We cant do anything if we dont get in the van." Youngbae snapped. We were all getting in "What about Jiyong?" I said looking back at him. He was standing there smiling waving bye " These are your dates not his" Seunghyun chimmed in. I sat in the seat next to the window, daesung and seungri in the back, seunghyun was up front with the driver, youngbae was next to me. He was my first date. We pulled out to this tiny out door market. He stepped out then held out his hand helping me out.

"Welcome to my favorite place in seoul. not many people know this is where the freshest fruits and vegetables to buy are." I just smiled as we walked through. stall after stall. all the elderly ladies drooling over the mancandy with his arm linked in mine. we even had a coupleladies give us free friuts for stopping by. But I could tell by the glint in their eyes they were jealous. I smlied "Lets go dear" He looked at me while I skipped away. after buying, onions, lettuce, carrots and few others things. we got back to the van "Thats the first part of our date, you go have fun with Seungri and We will finish our date later?" I gave him a blank look, I was confused. Daesung leaned toward me, he's saying hes gotta cook like a momma while we play." winking at me "OOOH" I slapped his arm playfully why didnt you just say that. Seungri popped in "He likes to be mysterious." I started laughing "I thought that was Seunghyun's job" he turned around "I'm just a dancer no mystery to it." "Hyung, you are the biggest mystery of all" Seungri said made us all laugh

The van came to stop as they let Seungri and I out. "The amusment park?" I looked at Ri he was dancing around like a 5 year old child going on rides for the first time. you cant help but smile when you see him as cute and . I swear Jeani and him are a match made in heaven. damn fluffy kids. he grabbed my hand and we ran to the gate. "Where is everyone?" still running hand in hand "We paid for the park to be closed at 10-12 so no pictures." we smiled his big gummy smile and put a v with his cute chubby fingers over his eye. "Roller coaster, horror house, paddle boats then bungee jumping, think we can get it all done in 2 hour?" I smilled running past him "Lets go' We were just 2 kids having fun. not caring about anything. screaming at the top of our lungs for the roller coaster. floating around with the paddle boats. I think when he screamed louder and clung to me in the horror house was when I finally couldnt stop laughing. We paid the guy for some cotton candy before bungee jumping. We did it couple style. cord attached to both our feet. 'Any last wishes the guy asked before we jumped"

Seungri looked at me seriously, lets scream out wishes them jump. i nodded yes "I WISH FOR JIYONG AND JIHEA TO BE HAPPY FOREVER" Making me grin so big at his innocence I followed his footsteps " I WISH SEUNGRI AND JEANI WILL STAY THE FLUFFIEST COUPLE FOREVER" we clasped our hands and said 1, 2, 3 at the same time. pushing off the stand our bodies feel toward the ground. wind blowing all over us. our screams could be heard all over seoul. Just as you see the big air mat to land on, your body jerks back up then bacl toward the ground again. It was amazing. the adreline rushing through your whole body. as we finally got back to ground i hugged seungri "Thank you for that. I was amazing" he just smiled softly "I wanna do it again, but with Jiyong. he would love it" Seungri face flushed. Im glad you had fun, Jeani better not get jealous we havent done that yet either"

We walked out of the park as the van pulled back up. Daesung stepped out to let us in. We drove a good 20 mins be fore the van came to a stop we were all laughing and they were telling stories about Jiyong when Seughyun interuppted "My turn"  We stepped in front of the COEX Aquarium. Seunghyun bowed and motioned his arms to look around 'This is one my favorite places in seoul" I started giggling "And it's not an art museum?" I couldnt help but "Its art but its living art" We walked in between to tanks at the door. looking at the different species. sharks, stingrays, turles, otters and even penguins. I wathed everything closly "Come over here you can let these fish nibble off your finger. "Apparently my fingers are ticklish to fish nibbling" I pointed my finger at Seunghyun "Dont tell Jiyong" he smiled and prettend to zip his mouth shut. we were having so much fun, walking and talking. I learned more about his tempo days and abouy young Jiyong. I looked up at Seunghyun "All I keep thinking of was how he gave up his childhood for his dream. I really love him for his passion. He has such a big heart, I cant wait to marry him" "Your red face says it all, I cant see hemakes you glow" "Yeah I said embarassingly soft" An hour had went by so fast " you last Date is with daesung and knowing him its a toy story" `

After a few minutes the guys dropped us off . I start giggling as we walked into the mall "Wow Seunghyun knows you so well?" Daesung looked at me with a confused face. I giggled shaking my head 'Never mind"     we walked through the mall, while Daesung was in disguise. But it didnt take long to notice the school girls following behind us.`"" "We are doing nothing wrong and Jiyong asked us to take you out" The crowd behind us started moving in faster."Doesnt matter" I grabbed his wrist and we took off running his hat flew off. both our brown hair blowing crazy. Dae grabbed his phone as we darted into a store. "Hyung, come get us, Ive been made and we are being chased."    We heard more screaming girls run by as we hid in the changing booth. He looked at me and sighed. "Im sorry we couldnt go on our date." "Its okay I had fun running, speaking  of date, why did you guys all take me on a date?        

Daesaung blushed, while rubbing the back of his neck, "We wanted to make sure you are certainn Jiyong is the one, and that theres no chance you will hurt him again." I put my hand on his  shoulder looked him straight in the eyes. "DONT EVER WORRY I LOVE JIYONG WITH ALL MY HEART. I COULD NEVER HURT HIM , HES MY ROCK, MY WILL TO LIVE, MY SOULMATE" As I got done with my speech Daesung opened he door to the crowd of girls staring at us. He smiled his big smile, "I wanted all the VIPS to know."

"Wait you arranged for them to follow" He laughed as his manager and the guys walked infront of the crowd. Girls start screaming and cheering. "We may have tweeted we were going to the mall" seungri winked at me The crowd pushed a girl toward us. making all of us look. "Noona please make Gdragon happy" She handed me a rose "ITs from all of us" I got on my knees bowed and thanked them for their approval. the guard started to walked her back and she jerked around yelling 'PLEASE HAVE PRETTY BABIES!" I started crying when Jiyong walked thorugh the crowd, grabbed my face and kissed me. He grabbed my hand held it high "WE ARE GETTING MARRIED" all the guys patting our backs making us laugh as youngbae chimed in "Lets go supper is ready at my place." We thanked all the fans, threw some towels, handed out some merch and left. As I crawled into his arms that night, my body was tired, my energy drained, but my heart was so full. I kissed him "I love you" Then snuggled into his chest while he slept.

 

WEDDING NEXT CHAPTER.. STAY TUNED

 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW GD FANFIC " DRAGON CLAWS" MORE TY GD ;)