Jealousy

Blowing Smoke

FLUFFINESS

AND CRAZIES 

ENJOY :)

 

We were both laying in the floor then a shirt landed on my face. "WHAT THE!" "We need to get dressed. We gotta get some rest. We have to catch the plane in a few hours." he said standing up. I sat up watching his cute little bend over and pick up our clothes. Tossing mine back to me. I put my shirt back on, then my . My legs were to tired to try to manage putting pants on at the moment." Sleep sounds good" I got into the bed before him. I was almost asleep when he got into bed and wrapped his arms aroundme, kissed my forehead "I love you" I snuggled into his chest. "I love you Jiyong"

Looking out of the plane window as it landed in china was amazing. such breathtaking views. Then I sw them. All thoses signs, yellow light sticks, girls crying and screaming. The VIPS of china. there were guards posted everywhere trying to keep order. Jiyong kissed me and told me to follow his staff manager so I wouldnt get attacked by crazy fans. We kissed right before all five memebers of Bigbang got of the plane. They were waving, walking and Seungri throwing kisses. Jiyong and top had their faces covered with masks.Daesung and Taeyang had their headphones and sunglasses on. once they got into the airport I was able to leave the plane with their staff. Trying my best to blend in and carry their stuff. I dont know what all Jiyong had in his bag but it was heavy. I had my bag in one hand while rolling his with my other. My hone starts vibrating. I stopped to check it.

Jiyongie - Follow the staff back to the hotel. We will be in room 203. Sorry. I love you"

I knew he was trying to keep me safe so I did as I was told. Once everything was loaded up I rode back with all the female staff members. Once there the guy staff memebers took the luggage from us and we went to the restrooms.ther were abour 4 members and me. I ways standing around waiting my turn when the girl washing her hands flicked water on my face. "Oh I'm sorry honey." I thought she was handing me towel but she dropped in on the floor then walked by shoving my shoulder. and snappind "Since you like to be wet in the bathroom anyways". I turned around and grabbed her 'Excuse you!" "You heard me" "Jealous much?" "Jealous that a like you is screwing Gdragon. or that you slept with all of bigbang" I punched the wall right beside her ear. "First of all Im not a , you are just a jealous . second I love Jiyong, Bigbang are just my family so stay away from them, they deserve better people than you" I turned to walk out and she grabbed me by my hair. I grabbed her arm flipping her over me and hit the bathroom floor with a big thud The 3 other girls ran out screaming '"SHES CRAZY!"

"I wouldnt mess with me." "Since I such a bigbang " I said sarcasticly "Ill have you know I personally learned Jiujitsu from Seungri" I left her there and walked out. The guy staff members were running toward me "What did you do?" "They said you hit sara" "I didnt hit her she started it" one of the guys ran by and into the bathroom and walked out with his arm around her. "She.. shes a psycho that will ruin Gdragon" the three other guys came toward me. I started stepping backward but I was against the wall beside the stairs. It was like high school all over again. One of the guys threw a punched but I dunked and kneed him in the gut. "You want me come get me" I had my fist up ready to kick their . I was tired of being the defenseless scared girl. No I had become a strong woman I knew I could handle this.

The guy is on the floor holding his gut when the other tried to kick me, I threw my arm up blockeen quicklt grabbed his leg and shoved him into the wall, The third guy just watched e beat the other two up as they kept coming after me not learning their lessons. I was getting tired though and I knew that was what he was waiting for. He finally charged at me but was sent across the floor with a kick "You okay Jihea?" he said dusting me off

"Seungri?" He smiled then held up a finger telling me just a minute as he turned around. glaring at the three guys who were apologizing saying "It was all Sara's idea she just wanted Gdragon to notice her. If he saw how crazy Jihea is she wouldnt wanna be with her" They said "ARE YOU ING STUPID!" He yelled at them "HE LOVES HER. YOU THINK IF HE DIDNT SHE WOULDNT BE HERE." Furthermore all of Bigbang love her. she's our little sister" Daesung said walking next to me "GO NOW BEFORE I KICK YOUR WORSE THAN SHE DID"

Seungri was pissed. He hated bullies more than anything. The only bullies he loved were his hyungs. I stood up, proud of my friends no my family "Senpai, thank you" I bowed at Seungri and Daesung. "Thanks guys," Seungri slapped my back "You did good dongseang." He was smiling ear to ear when we saw Jiyong hurriedly walk down the stairs "Jiyong" I waved at him "Are you okay?" One of the staff saw everything and came to get me. "She was awesome" Daesung said I blushed "I just did everything Senpai taught me" looking up at Seungri "Jeani would be so proud" He said back to me ruffling my hair.

Jiyong pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry" he saw my hands had a cut on it where I had punched the wall in the bathroom. he kissed my fingers "Lets go to our room" "Thought we were all gonna go eat "Daesung pouted "Ill eat with you hyung. Let Jiyong play doctor" I was blushes still in his arms "Thank you guys" He said and we walked to our room. hHe pulled out some bandgaes from his bags and slowy wrapped my finger up "I know you are tough," he kissed each finger "But Please be more careful" "Im always craeful its the crazy people. Why cant people be happy for you. especially if you are happy."I looked at his face "Are you happy?" he kissed me and laid me back on the bed staring into my eyes."Im happy, he grabbed my hand and out it on his heart. "You feel how fast this is racing its all for you baby. Im more than happy. Im in love" I kissed him while we cuddled on the bed.

 

 

MORE FLUFF NEXT CHAPTER... THEN DRAMA 

 

You Have been warned :)

 

Comments greatly appreciated