JAPAN

Blowing Smoke

SHORT CHAPTER 

 

 

I was lying, there my head on his chest. Just listening to his heart beat. He was still asleep BUZZ BUZZ I heard his phone vibrate. "Hello?" I whispered "HYUNG HYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU!?" "Seungri?" "Yea who is.. JIHEA?" I got out of the bed and walked into the living not to wake him. "Hi Seungri" "Is Jiyong with you? I mean you answered his phone.. ooooooo did I interupt Im sorry I'll" I interupted him "Hes asleep whats up?" "Jeani told me he knew where you was and He Just left without telling anyone. He needs to come back over here we have a concert in 6 hours!" "I dont think he will make it back to korea by then" "Korea? We are in Japan , we are performing in Tokyo today tonight!" "Wait Bigbang is in japan!"

"Weve been here for a week." "JIYONG!" He was standing there leaning against the wall, arms crossed just his boxers on.He took his phone from me. "Ill be back in an hour, dont worry!" then he hung up. "How did you find me? Jeani only knew I was in Japan. not the city I was in." he kissed me "I have my sources" He was putting his clothes back on. and laid a paper on the table in front of me. "These are for the show tonight and tomorrow. After that we are headed to china for a month. I want you to come with me." "JIYONG, I" He put his finger on my lips "Dont answer think it over If you are at the last concert before we leave I'll know your answer." He kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

I decided to take a shower. A nice hot shower would make me feel better. With the water pouring on me. I thought about my mom. What she would want me to do. I was glad he left I needed to cry. To mourn. To let go. I kept thinking of when I was small, and sad she always brought me a sandwich, cuddle me in her arms and sing to me

ROCKING JIHEA, ROCKING JIHEA,

CLOSE YOUR EYES AND GO TO SLEEP

DREAM SWEET DREAMS AND MELODIES.

Then she would kiss each eyelid and tell me it will all be okay. "Oh mom" I was crying, but you couldnt see with all the water pouring on me. I get dressed. and walked around the house, staring at all the pics, We only brought a couple from our house in korea.. Everything we had I bought when we got here. I reached into the cabinet to get a glass. BREEEEAK I didnt even touch it and it cracked. I grabbed it and threw it "Didnt want you anyways!" It was a glass cup I had made for her. Justlooking at it made me mad. I grabbed the other glasses and Just threw them all over. I was mad. Why did she leave me here! Why didnt she take me with her. I ran out of cups, so I grabbed the tables ad broke those too. I didnt care. I wanted to break things. I was broken so Why should they be whole too. After all the crying and screaming. I walked over the glass "OUCH!" my feet getting cuts, I didnt care the pain hurt, but not as much as my heart did. I just crurled up in my bed. Pressed random play on my phone and cried myself to sleep.

I'M SO SORRY, BUT I LOVE YOU,

THEY ARE ALL LIES

IM SO SORRY(SORRY) BUT I LOVE YOU

(I LOVE YOU MORE MORE)

I'M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU

I had slept all day and just laid in the bed all night. My eyes swollen. My stomach and heart empty. I decided it was time to get up. I couldnt lay around forever. She wouldnt want that. I cleaned up the dishes. Packed my bag. grabbed the tickets off the table. and With moms picture in my hand I left that house never to return. I closed the door. threw my hands in the air 'FIGHTING!" I was still holding tears by when I walked around the corner and saw the little bridge that crosses the river. I looked out over it. took the key from around my neck and threw it as far out as I could. I needed to leave this sadness. I smacked my cheeks with my hands "Alright Jihea, lets go" I put my bag in my shoulder and walked to the st corner waving my hand "TAXI TAXI"

One finally stopped for me Can you take me to tokyo dome. 'Miss thats an hour drive1" Ill give you $100. " I handed him the bill. "Yes ma'm" We had been on the road about 30 minutes, I kept checking the time. the show starts at 8 and it was already 7:50. "Can we go faster?" "Yes ma'm" with his speed I got there at 8:05 they were fixing to close the doors "WAIT WAIT I HAVE A TICKET WAIT" I said running at them "Okay miss come on, Bigbang Just started" The guard let me in. I showed him my ticket. "Okay Miss follow me" We walked around the crowd to a section full of people cheering. The very last sit on the front row had a sign saying reserved. "Here we are" I thanked him and went to my seat.

"JIHEA!" "JEANI!" She hugged me 'OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I could barely hear over the music. I pointed at my heart "Im doing what My mom would want" It was during a break, that the guard came back to me. "Can you two ladies follow me?" I grabbed Jeani's hand. We were lead back stage through some curtains. Then the guard stopped "Which of of you is Jihea?" I raised my hand "me me" "Okay Im suppose to take you here and" he pointed at Jeani" You follow me." We hugged "I'll see you later" she said walking away with the guard I moved the curtain out of the way.

There he was standing there leather pants, hair all spiked up, shirtless, one lady working on his hair, the other wiping his sweat while he's fixing the ear piece in his ear. He was facing the wall so He didnt know I was there. I just watched everything. Facinated the the world of G-Dragon. Right now he wasnt the soft and genlte Jiyong I knew. He was the y, hardcore G-dragon. It was like meeting him in that hotel room all over again. I walked up behind him and the ladies mooved out of my way. I put my arms around his bare waist, whispered into his ear. "Mr. G-Dragonshii" He grabbed my hands up to his lips.leaned his head back "Hello Stranger"

 

THE SONG SHE WAS LISTENING TO WAS LIES BY BIGBANG 

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER.

SORRY

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND COMMENTS