ENGAGED

Blowing Smoke

AS I'VE MENTIONED I'M DOWN TO WRITING ONLY ONE .. POSSIBLY TWO CHAPTERS A WEEK .. UNTIL MY COMPUTER CAN BE FIXED.. I APOLOGIZE.. ITS AT REPAIRS RIGHT NOW ... HOPING TO BE FIXED SOON

 

 

 

& FLUFF THIS CHAPTER.

 

 

 

We got to the limo. The driver opened the door and I slid in first. Jiyong thanked him and got in behind me. We were headed back to our house. I was drunk but happy. I had my head propped up on Jiyong's chest while he had His arm across my shoulder. I started kissing on his chest. A little peck here and there. I ed his collar and started kissing his neck. He smirked and kissed my lips. I swung my leg over and got in his lap. My face staring at his. My arm aroung his neck. As we start makig out more. My breathing getting faster as he moved his arms all over my back, then up my shirt. Unhooking my bra. I came up for air."naughty naughty Jiyong" he laughed "just helping you out" he said before kissing my shoulders and removing the spaghetti straps. I tilt my head back . His hot kisses burning my skin with each touch. I missed his touch. We hadn't made love since before the yang issues. This dragon was burning with passion. He pulled my dress down exposing my . He starts kissing and on the left one while moving his hand all around the right one. "AHHH" I moaned. They had become sensitive after not being touched for months.

"Ahhh Jiyong, Kiss me more"  his lips on my neck then back to my chest. "Gah I missed your body" That made me smile. I started moving my hips back and forth. I could feel.his hard trying to pop out of his pants. Even with my still in I was already wet. He put his head between my and starts blowing. "Aahahaha stop that tickles" He raised his head up so I kissed his lips.he pulled my hair making me moan louder. He starts lifting up my dress and pulls my off one leg. Wile mynlacy where hanging off my ankle I ed his pants pulled the zipper Down, slid my hand in and gripped his . It's was so hard and already wet from precum. I leaned in and whispered in his ear "did you miss this" then blew on his ear "aahhh gah baby" He stuck his fingers between my legs. Finding my wet . Moving one finger rubbing it back and forth.

"Aahhh" boy was I sensitive. My toes were curling just from his touch. I whispered " more please give me more" He was teasing me with those long slender fingers. Making me moan louder. If this limo wasnt sound proof I'd be embarrassed. "Please give me your " . I was wanting to ride him so hard. I couldn't make much more. The kisses and his touch driving me crazy. "You want this" he said grabbing his . I blew on his ear then but his bottom lip. "I want you". I stood up and sat back down as is rod pushed is way inside me. "OH GOD YES!" I Yelled out. "DAMN" he moaned "you are so tight" His thick rod pulsating as I started to move my hips more. Slowly more and more I moved as his was going out and in. "Aahhh deeper".

He slid down in the seat so he could move his hips. we were both breathing hard. Moans loud "aahhh JIyong! I'm gonna aahhh your gonna make me" he was ing faster and faster. Founding my inside "oh god Jihea .. I'm gonna ." My nails digging into his back as be both let out all the built up stress and tension. I couldn't move. My legs had gave out. My body sprawled out a acrossed his. After a few minutes I was finLly able in lift my chest off and kiss him "I love you" he returned my kiss "I love you too future Mrs. Kwon" My face turned red as I got off his lap to pull my up. We heard a knock in the window telling us we had arrived at the house.  That hour had past by so fast. it felt amazing to be in his arms again.

He was tucking his shirt back when the driver got out to open our door. I kissed him again and he got out before me. I reached for his hands as he helped me into my chair. I was so exhausted. I knew I didn't need to push my legs anymore tonight. We tipped the driver and Jiyong.pushed me into our house. "WELCOME HOME FUTURE MRS. KWON" he said turning on the lights. They was a giant banner of us saying congratulations, presents on the counter and in the floor. I had a tear roll down. "You guys" Jiyong kissed my cheek "we all knew you would say yes"  I looked at my ring again. Jiyong walked around and crotched down in front of me. " If that ring ever feels heavy or you ever wanna take it off." He grabbed my hands "please talk to me first. I know we've already been through a lot but I will always be here for you. For All our ups and downs. And being married to the GDRAGON will be very hard. I just want you to know that" his eyes were watery. His face flushed.

"I LOVE YOU KWON JIYONG. Through all the good times and bad, in sickness and in health. And when I saw these vows in front It gonna mean the same as me saying it right now . Straight from my heart. Through good times and bad. Rough or sad. I will love you." We kissed then he got back up and pushed me to our room. " A big yawn came out while we were changing clothes. "It's been a long day I'm so ready to crawling in your arms and go to sleep" he walked over and kissed my nose. Stretched his arms out "you are welcome to my arms anytime you want babe" he smiled his big gummy grin making me giggle. After changing, showering and brushing our teeth. I cuddled into his arms and drifted off to sleep. " YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD WITH YOU I RIDE OR DIE" I answered my phone. 

"JEANI? Why are you calling me at 4am?" "Seungri is drunk and I'm ddddrunk. And ...Hiccup ... I need a ride." "Where Are you?" BOOM BOOM BOOM unheard loud noises at the door " are you at my door?"  "HHHYYYUUNNNGGGG IS GONNA GET MARRIED AND LEAVE ME" I heard seungri through the phone and outside " can you shut him up I'll be down stairs in a min." I hear a smack sound through he speaker then a slurred shhh. I didn't wanna wait Jiyong. So I decided just I walk own and open the door. I got to the top of the stairs. One by one slowly walking down. Gritting my teeth s my.legs still hurt from being on them all day. BOOOMM BOOM BOOM. CRASH. BREAK. 

"Jihea?" I heard him say  my name "JIHEA!" I opened my eyes to see me laying on his lap. "What.. I fell down the stairs didn't I?" He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my lips "you shouldve woke me up" "HHHYYYUUNNNGGGG be niccceee" I heard Seungri say. Him and Jeani were on the chairs acrossed from the couch. Jeani passed out in the chair and Seungri being loud. "My head hurts" I felt  bandage on my head. "You got yourself a nice bump on head. But other than that youll be okay." I pouted "I just wanted you to rest. You had big day today. But apparently I'm not ready for stairs after a long day." "You sure your okay?" "I touched his cheek and sat up "I'm fine just sore and tired" "HYUNG BBBBBE NICE TO HER.. " SEUNGRI Said then looked at Jeani. Im gonna marry that crazy girl one day" He starts laughing then finally passed out. Jiyong picked me up "left leave he drunks here " he said carrying me back to bed.

 

 

THANK YOU  FOR YOUR PATIENCE..

SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME. 

 

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED