Happy Birthday G-Dragon

Blowing Smoke

VERY SHORT BUT FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY

 

 

 

We were almost at the studio, and I stopped walking. I wanted to clean my face before seeing the others. Jiyong pulled me into a hug and rubbed the back of my head. "Its okay, Im here baby" I cleaned my face "All right, Lets go"  I open the door and Jeani comes flying at me so hard we both fell down hugging. "I missed youuuu!" "I missed you too." Jiyong and Seungri helped us off the floor. 'You Guys we have an announcement." "Your pregnant!"  Jeani interruppted "wooo!" I shook my head "NONONO" "You are getting married" Seungri jumped in "Nope" "We are moving in together" Jeani cheered "Wooo Im happy for you guys." "I think its just safer for me right now. So I told him yes when he asked me" My face blushing. Everyone smiling or us.


"I knew it pay up" Daesung said. "AAISH! I was thinking Jeanis not Jiyong" Seungri said handing him $50 "You bet on me?" "We are always betting on something" Jiyong chimed in "Ill be right back" Jiyong excused his self and went to the restroom "Okay guys we got like 5 mins. I wanna throw a surprise party for Jiyong so if he asks about his bday say you have a schedule or plans. just some excuse okay." Im suppose to talk t Hyun-sik tonight hes helping me. we hav 2 days to get it together. I need you help okay. I'm gonna stay with Jeani for next 2 days til I can "Pack" my stuff from my house" Seungri starts giggling. It gonna be at CLUB KI okay?" They all agreed. and the party planning started


Jiyong was Okay with me staying with Jeani since he had to work anyways. We ordered a cake, Seungri wanted to be DJ aso music was covered, Seunghyun, and Taeyang were to help with food and The club had the drinks. We just had to keep him away for the enxt 2 days to set it all up. I told him I was busy with Jeani and her mom packing so we just facetimed and texted. While I had time to myself I snuck off to the lingerie store for my own present to Jiyong. Something only he could unwrap. "Miss can you help me? Its my boyfriend's birthday and I wanna spice things up" "Oh honey with your figure I know the perfect thing" I followed her to the back of the store 'These are perfect" I paid with what money I had left for my savings. I was officially broke but I didnt care it was for Jiyong and I knew he would love it.


It was D day.. well actually Bday. Time for everything we planned to come together. Jiyong wanted to take me out so I agreed but told him he needed to pick me up at CLUB KI. The lights off, everything was silent when he walked in "Jihea Im here, where you at?" SURPRISE! Music and multicolored lights kicked on, balloons, confetti and streamers falling down and hanging up everywhere, A giant 3 tier red and black cake with a gold G on it. Everyone was holding champagne glasses up. I walked over and handed him one "A toast to the amazing and wonderful Kwon Jiyong. Happy Birthday Baby" we clinked our glasses and everyone drank then I kissed him "Lets party!" He said. All of Bigbang, some of the YG family,and his friends that Seunghyun and Taeyang had called.

He walked around thanking everyone I was talking with Bigbang "Can I have this dance?" A hand was sticking out it was Sangjin. "What are you doing here?" "YG said any employee is welcomed to come" The guys all staring him down "I wont bite just a little dance?" "How about the second dance .. I wanna dance with Jiyong first. I placed my hand on his shoulder but thanks for asking" I saw Jiyong and walked over to him "I think its time for the Birthday Boy and His Lady have the first dance" Seungri announced 'Jiyong got on one knee held out his hand "May I havethis dance?" I giggled He was being to cute. I laid my hand in his "You may" He walked me to the dance floor and Seungri Taeyang's Connection.


His hand around my waist my around his neck. He spun me around. Hand in hand pushing and spinning me away, then back into his chest. He dipped me and kissed me. As I came up everyone cheered and gathered on the dance floor. We were having a blast. Everyhing going smooth. I was so happy Seungri Psy Gangnam style and the dance floor went crazy. They made a linne and everyone did their own dance through it. Daesung shook his hips like there was no tomorrow. Tayeang did the car wheel turning bouncing up and down dance. Top choomed his way through and Jiyong and I were last we did the horse part to the dance then he spun me around and I landed doing a split. everyone was cheering, and getting drunk. It such a great party.


Seungri passed the Mic to Jiyong and Taeyang. "I AM A GOOD BOY!" They rapped and sang. Dancing around. Their live drunk dancing performance was still amazing as if they were sober on stage at the Bigbang Concert. We all party hard. It had been about 3 hours of it all when Jiyong leanwed in to my ear 'Wanna finish the party at home?" I grinned really big. He still didnt know what Was waiting for him in the little pink bag I had brought with me .We told everyone good night and thanked them for coming Then snuck off to finish celebrating.

We were almost back to his house "Listen I want you to go up stairs and lay on the bed. Clothes still on." He looked at me moving one eyebrow up. I had intrigued him "I still have a present left for you" He smiked "Its a secret dont even ask" He laughed as we pulled into the driveway "Lay down clothes on eyes closed right?" He asked "Yes sir!" We went into the house I kissed him and pushed him onto the bed. "Now you wait there. I took my pink bag walked into the bathroom to slip on what I had bought earlier.
 

NAUGHTY BIRTHDAY NEXT CHAPTER

LOOK FORWARD TO THE DIRTY

I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW