Tempo

Blowing Smoke

SHORT CHAPTER TO BUILD UP THE NEXT CHAPTER

 

 

 

"Come on hold your leg just a few more seconds" Minho said cheering me on. "Already that was the last of the rehab for the day. You did great Jihea. After a few more sessions. You should be walking normally again" "Thanks Minho" He was pack up his bag of excerise bands. When Jiyong walked into the Gym. "Hows she doing today Minho?" "Her leg muscles have improved a lot. Id say another couples week she should be back to normal." While Jiyong worked I did my rehab at the YG gym. We ate lunch together almost everyday, went to our home together. The only time we werent together was during rehab. I could take small steps and stand up but I still couldnt walk long distances or stairs. Jiyong was pushing me through the the building when Sangjin saw us He had cheerful smile waving his arms "Jihea!" "Sangjin how you been?" he had mail in his hands. "Just working, how's the rehab? I saw you in there today. You keep improving." I smiled "Thanks I'm trying my hardest." I looked up at Jiyong "Its all thanks to Jiyong for finding me the best" "I saw him blush "Its all you babe" we were interrupted by "JIYONG?"

He looked up to see Daesung walking our way. "I need your help with some parts of this song." "I told him to go I'd wheel myself lf down to the cafeteria and catch up with Sangjin. He watched me then stared at Sangjin. "If you need anything Ill have my phone ready" He kissed my lips and walked off with Daesung. Sangjin grabbed the handles "So you want to go to cafeteria.?" "Yeah, Im starved after that session" "Ill take you, I know you must be tired." I agreed to let him push me as we caught the elevator. "How are you and your sister?" "Oh Mina, is good, shes in college. Im working here as the mail boy, hoping that maybe My rapping skills will get better." "You rap?" The elevator opened to Seunghyun standing there. "Oh hey Jihea. And your the new mail guy right?" He smiled  wiping his sweating palms on his shirt "Yes sir TOP sir" I started laughing at him getting nervous " "Hyung I used to baby sit him. He's a friend of mine" Seunghyun shook his hand. "Hello" "Your TOP the best rapper ever" "I'M  I'M 'IM" He kept stuttering. "Apparently he likes to rap" I added. "Oh you like rap?" Seunghyun was intrigued.

"I like the beats." Sangjin finally got a sentence out . "Seunghyun got off at the 2nd floor and waved bye Then pointed at Sangjin "Lets talk more rap next time" Sangjin bowed "You didnt tell you knew tempo." "Tempo? That's TOP" "Before he was TOP he was an underground rapper known as tempo. Hes amazing" I could see the sparkle in Sangjin's eye as Top kept walking when the doors closed. "I take it you are his fan?" He blushed "Just a little" "Sure sure a little huh?" I giggled "So do you like bigbang or just TOP?" "I'm a TOP fan" He smiled with his dimples showing looking like the little kid I once knew. "So what would Queen Jihea want for lunch" He said pushing me out to the first floor. "Queen?" "Well if Gdragon is the king of Yg and you are with him wouldnt that make you the queen?" "You are crazy."

We grabbed lunched and caught up on old times. Talking about family and school. "So how did you meet Gdragon?" "At my friends Jeani's club" Bigbang was there that night. then many many things happened and I never wanna leave his side again" He could see my facial expression change "Im sorry I wasnt there for you. We used to be so close" "I tried to smile "It's okay, neighbors come and ago. But at least you found me again. Now we can be friends again" Before he could talk "Jihea" "Jiong is here. Thanks for lunch Ill see you  again soon" I wheeled past him still sitting there eating. He spit out the food. and scooted his plate away "You were mine first" He grumbled to himself.

I got to Jiyong who was standing there eating an apple. "You guys having fun?" "Oh yea talking about old time" "Old times?" I playfully punched his leg. "I feel old in this chair. just wait til I can chase you. you are totally done for." He laughed "You ready to go home?" I could feel the long day catching up to me. "Yea lets go home" We waved bye to everyone and left.

I woke up and felt around on the bed. But it was empty. I heard the shower running and opened my eyes. I felt good. It had been a while since I woke up in a Happy mood so I decided I wanted to show Jiyong how far Ive come in the past 2 months. I swung my legs off the bed and slowly stood up. Taking short steps. I walked from the bed to the middle of the room. I was gritting my teeth I knew I could do it. Silenting cheered for myself inside "FIGHTING!" I continued to walk toward the bathroom. Just as I went to open the door Jiyong pull it open. I lost my balance But Jiyong caught me. "Are you okay?" "I was smiling ear from ear 'Did you see that I walk from one end of the room to the other. I did it!" He smilled his cute gummy smile 'Good job babe" My head was against his chest. "wow now this feels familar" we both started laughing "Doesnt seem like it was that long ago we were in that hotel bathroom" He helped me up as the towel around his waist hit the floor. "Well hello there " I winked and looked down "Long time no see " "Hes cracking up laughing "Are you drunk?" "Nope Im high on happiness" "Im glad your in such a good mood"


He picked me up and swung me around. I pushed my lips against his.  He smirked "At least I can do this" I said smiling." because you were in hospital We missed your birthday, I know its late but  tonight Im taking you out to celebrate that and you walking into my arms again." He hugged me. I was teary eyed "I never thought I would walk into your arms again. Ive been so frustrated and scared. But I never gave up. I wanted to walk back to you." He put his hands on my cheeks and stared into my eyes. He used his finger and moved my bangs outfot he way before kissing me again. I smiled "Call Jeani to help you get ready, you guys have a spa day, get your nails and hair done all on me." He handed me a credit card. "You deserve every happy thing in life. and I just wanna help you get it." "This is your card. I made and account just for you." I paused "Jiyong I dont wanna depend on you for everything"


He walked to the dressed and handed me a bank book. It had $100,000 on it. "Mrs. Lee  gave me thats while you were in the hospital. Your mom left it with her if anything were to happen it was to go to you. Apparently its an account your dad started for you.. and Its worth way more than that now." I started bawling "Dad was always looking out for me." "Can you take me too my chair Now I'm feeling weak." I was trying so hard not to let my legs give out. He kissed my forehead and walked into his closet. "Buy you a whole new dress, the works. Its a fancu resturant okay?" Just watching him get dressed I swear hearts were flying out of my eyes. 'Dont stare youll make me blush" He said teaseing me. I giggled and I got my phone to call Jeani

 

TONS OF FLUFF NEXT CHAPTER GET READY!