THE MORNING AFTER

Blowing Smoke

Short chapter .. please enjoy 

 

 

There was a couple of boiled eggs, on his kitchen table “What’s this?” “Late night snack, before bed.” he said “I worked up an appetite”  We were munching on eggs, He was talking about his new album “I told you, you inspired, there will be a song on there about you. If you are okay with that.” “Why wouldn’t I be?” I said with my mouth still full. “I just wanted you to know. you are my muse.” he kissed my cheek making me cough. “Let me get you some water.” he said. After our Late snack it was time for bed. He laid on his silk sheets first, then patted the the spot beside him for me to get in. I wiggle my way onto the sheets, and he pulled me into his chest, kissed my forehead ‘Good night love” I nuzzled my nose against him and fell asleep with his arms still around me.

BEEP BEEP BEEP I was so tired. I heard his alarm, but I didnt wanna get up, He had one arm still around me and the other hanging off his bed. Finally the alarm annoyed me enough, I tapped his arm. It didnt budge. I pushed him a little more “Jiyong, your alarm is going off. Jiyong” He rolled but didnt wake up. His arms still raised, I poked his underarm, trying to tickle him ‘OKAY, OKAY I GIVE, I’M AWAKE”  It was 7am by time we finally left his house. We were suppose to meet up with Jeani and Seungri for my Jiujitsu lessons. It took about 45 mins, to get to the Jiujitsu studio. Jeani and Seungri standing outside talking to Sensai Choi. We walked up I waving at Jeani. The we heard, “GDRAGON, IT’S GDRAGON” Sensai Choi chased after the teens, who took pics.’YYAAAHHH GET OUT OF HERE!” “, I can’t get a break.” Jiyong said shaking his head. Seungri tapped his shoulder “It’ll be okay hyung. Let’s go inside”

Jeani and I went to get changed, while our guys hung out waiting on us. I think Jiyong had fun watching us, Especially when I flipped Seungri on his . The whole class laughed. This was only my second lesson, but I had become a quick study. Surprisingly he was a great teacher. “Wow Jihea you are really good.” ‘What about me Seungie” she called him She was my best friend, but she was so embarassing. “He kissed her hands, “You were great too GG BE” He called her. Those names made me wanna barf. Way too much aegyo going on. Jiyong walked over ‘Wanna escape the love fest?” “Hell yes.” He grabbed my hand and we left. We were about 2 blocks away that I realized, there was some one following us. I suddenly stop which yanked his arm making him stop. “There’s someone following us” I said. “I don’t see anyone.” He said I looked behind me and the man was gone. “I swear I’m not crazy Jiyong, there was someone there.” He was still holding my hand “Just stay with me I’ll protect you’ he hugged me “Theres a public restuarant a couple stores down. I know the owner. so let’s just hide there and I’ll call my manager to come okay?”


I agreed, still watching over my shoulder. We walked into this restaurant. Actually it was more like a bar, than a restaurant. but I dont care whatever he wanted to call it, As long as we weren't being followed. I was happy. “Yo, TJ.” There was a really tall american man behind the bar. “Care if I dine then dash?” he said Tj handed him a key, then we walked through a door to room seperate from the regular customer. Jiyong winked at me. ‘Welcome to the VIP room”. there were several tables with half booths, around them, velvet curtains closing off each one. ‘Let’s just wait here til he texts me.” Jiyong said flopping down in the seat. ‘Running is more exhausting than ” I laughed sitting beside him as he sat up and laid his head on my shoulder’I’m really sorry”

“For what?” I patted his head. then he sat up and looked at me. “I really want you to think what it means to be with me. If those kids post those pictures, you might be in them. You’ll be slammed by neitzens and reporters. They will try to slander you, or me. I just really want you to think about us. Once It’s eventually out about us. Our lives will basically cameras and semi-private meetings til better news comes out to distract the public.” “I’ve thought about it the whole week I cwas couped up at home. Thats the scary stuff and the weird guys following us. I can deal with that. I’ll be okay. Plus I’m learned to take care of myself” I grabbed his cheeks acting all cute ‘Don’t worry I’m strnger than you think” I pushed his cheeks making kissy faces, then kissed his lips “Okay?’

“I trust you. I’m gonna tell Hyun-sik about us later today, I have this award show I have to attend in a month, and I want you to be my date. If not I have to ask Youngbae to go again.” ‘Are you serious??” “I know this is moving fast, but I wanna share everything with you”  he said holding my hands. “I just feel this spark or connections, whatever you wanna describe it. I wanna see you more, hold you more.” GD THATS ME WHO YOU, NOT ME interupted us “ Ugh, That would be my manager letting us know he’s out back.” He got up ‘I’ll be right back, I gotta give TJ the key back. Just stay here for a second” then He left.

A few minutes go by and I hear RUSTLE RUSTLE. I heard someone, moving stuff around “HELLO?” I leaned toward the hallway. “Anyocne there?” “Excuse me ahjumma, can you help me?” “AHJUMMA??!!” “Unnie, I mean unnie” It was a little boy about 7 or 8 brown hair, dressed in name brand clothes, cutest brown eyes. “You are my daddy’s girlfriend right?” ‘YOUR DADDY?” “Um NO I’m Sorry you must be mistaken.”  “YA-YA what are you doing in here?” I turned around to Jiyong walking at us. “Daddy!” He ran straight into his arms “ I missed you Daddy!”