Family

Blowing Smoke

SECRETS AND DRAMA

DRAMA

DRAMA

 

 

 

 

I took a deep breath. Not gonna lie I was scared less. I knew when I decied to date Jiyong, things like this would happen. but not so soon and during all this stuff with Jeani. I rubbed the back of my neck then knocked on the door. "Come in" I barely opened the door Im already bowing "Um. Yes hello. Im Lee Jihea, you wanted to see me?" "Oh yes come in come in." His tone was relaxed I didnt know what to expect. He asked me to sit down on the couch acrossed from his desk. then He walked around and propped himself up with his back on the front of his desk, arms crossed. "Jiyong tells me he's dating you?" "Um yes sir it's been almost 2 months now" "I'm happy your giddy abouit it. but it needs to stop." I was confused. I felt like I was in a drama. Hyunsik the rich mom and Im the broke girl trying to date the rich son.

"Bigbang has an album, fixing to come out then a tour in japan. then Jiyong and Taeyang will drop a cd together.He just playing with you. Once he's done he will drop you and write more songs about it. Its what he does. You are just a toy to keep him working. Break it off now" I knew How this would work, Ill say no, he will offer me money, then try to ruin me. I knew how the rich worked. I stood up" Who are you to come into my love life. If Jiyong wants to drop me he can drop me. but until that day I will stay with him." I was firm about my decsion. "This wonderful man that you see as your money maker, has been with me through a lot. Our fates were already tied together before you knew me and nobody will change that." He just stared at me. "Jiyong can date whoever he wants, Just not you. not Lee Jihea"

I was getting so pissed "WHY NOT ME! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" He let out a loud sigh. "Because there is so much more to you than you know!" "Excuse me? What do you know about me. I just met you. You know nothing about me." Then I laughed "You know I told Jiyong that the first time I met him and he still didnt run." I was standing my ground. "I know deep down Jiyong loves me. and I love him. It's not just some fling."  He paused for a minute "Has anyone ever told you about your dad?" "My dad?, what does my dad have to do with us.?"  He took his hat oll ruffled his hair , then put it back on. "Your dad Is my brother." "WWhat?"

I fell back down on the couch. "Your dad is Yang Hyosik? who married Lee Hyuni? 25 years ago? You own Lee's Kimchi?" "You know my whole life. Why didn you tell me before." "When your dad decided to go to you mom over us. Our dad didnt care, sicne I was already making money in music. After Their fight none of us heard from Hyosik again. Then one day we all got cards in the mail. They were your birth annoucements. One dad saw the last name Lee he took my brother off everything, even his will. But he wrote you into" I was crying at this point "Your dad was a rebel who loved to have fun and was never responible. I guess you changed all that." SNIFF SNIFF "He was the best dad, He built that restuarant during the day and worked all night, but he was still there my first day of shool. Then the accident happened and mom was the only one to pick me up on my last day of kindergarden." He handed me a box of tissues "I just dont want my family drama to come between your happiness." He said

"But who your family is and who I'm dating shouldnt matter." "Once your name get released they will come after you. My uncles and aunts. As long as you are in dad's will they can touch his money. Personally I dont care, I have my own money. But these greedy old bastards live off my dad. If they find out who yur are dating, They will try take him down too. They are ruthless and dont care." I stood up. Take me too them I will just say I dont want any money." 'Doesnt work that. Until the age of 30 you are the heir to the Yang fortune. After the age of 30 you can claimit all. But if something were to happen to you before then they can split the fortune." "That's crazy!"

"Jiyong is in a good place in his career, I dont need it messed up. The accident in the garage and alley, After further invesgation, we found out it was my aunt who sent those guys. They are everywhere. I just want you and him to be careful. so as of right now Jiyong is not to leave this building and you are not t have any contact with him. Ill have guards at your house till we figure something out. It will take away. So If you really love him be patient. Im not against it Jiyong seems so happy recently, Not is not the time for him or you to be together." I thought about it his safety and agreed to stay away from now. I knew he wouldnt like to hear it but I wanna do whats best for him. "Thank you" I bowed to leave "When we can get all this settled, I would like to get to know my niece, if you are okay with that. Hyosik was my oldest brother after all." I smiled "Yea Id like that too" and walked out guards beside me. They take me back to the restuarant. I get out of the van, seeing the still closed sign , hurt. Thinking of all of dad's hard wokrk just for us. I smiled and walked in. Mom was sitting there watching tv. "Whats this?" she pointed at the news


"YG HAS CONFIRMED GDRAGON IS STILL FREE AND SINGLE. THAT WAS JUST A SUBSTITUE STYLISTS, HE IS FRIENDS WITH. MORE ON THE STORY SOON"


"You broke up with Jiyong?" "Oh mom" I sat down beside her "Its a long story." she paatted my head "Im here if you need me" "Mom how did you and dad meet?" She was startled "Why you ask?" "Nothing, I just never heard you tell me. I think Im old enough to know the whole truth know. Like why Lhe took you last name and ditched Yang" she looked at me "How? How did you know his last name. Ive never said it before" I let out a deep sigh "I meet my uncle today." Uncle? I dont have any brothers" '"Yang Hyun-sik, dad's brother. He is Jiyong's boss." She just stared at me crying "He told me about the Yangs and how they are rude greedy bastards, and told me if I dated Jiyong his life would bve endangered like mine is." She put her hands over "I thought, they would leave us, alone after you were born. Nobody has come after us since." "Hyun sik said dad sent them a birth annoucment after I was born so, Grandpa Yang wrote everyone out of the will and Im the sole heir to the fortune when I turn 30. But if something happens my aunts and uncles can share it,." "OH HONEY" She pulled me into a hug. "Itll be okay, everything will be okay.Lets just let the news calm down. How bout we take a little vacation just You and me." "Mom are you scared?" She let out a sigh "I would just feel better if we werent in korea right now" after, the alley and car accident, and brick I agreed she was right. "We packed our bags quickly and left on a plane to Japan.

 

 

TONS MORE DRAMA, THEN TY FLUFF COMING SOON 

 

Comments are greatly appreciated..

Thank you