Mrs. Lee

Blowing Smoke

“DADDY??!!” I was startled Jiyong starts waving his hands. Panic coming acrossed his face “NO NO, ITS NOT LIKE THAT. HEY YA-YA TELL HER, I’M YOUR UNCLE” “I missed you daddy” He nuzzled his nose around his neck “Actually I’m his uncle But I’ve know him his whole life He’s my manager’s kid”  I looked at them “Apologize to noona” Yaya kept laughing. “If it counts, your my first girlfriend he’s ever seen.” I walked over to them ‘Listen you little brat, if you scare me again the boogy man will come for you”  I pointed my finger at him and he tried to bite it “Jiyongsshi is mine” he stuck his tongue out at me. He sat Yaya down ‘Yaya that’s not nice.” Finally his manager walked in, “ Tell her YA-YA is your son” He starts laughing ‘Did that startle you?” he said looking at me “We like to prank Jiyong.” Ya-Ya ran over to his real dad.

“There’s a car out back” he tossed the keys to GD. ‘Be careful, It’s my personal car. I didnt have time to change vehicles since you called so quickly” He bowed ‘Thanks hyung, I’m just gonna taking her home and Then I’ll be back” He grabbed my hand and we headed toward the back of the bar, out the door and into the car. “I’ve gotta work, and I bet your mom is worried. I’d feel much better if you were at home right now” “Your right I need to check on her anyways.”

As we got to my house, he opened my door we kissed good bye” Ill call you later” He said waving out the window, then drove away. I go in to the restuarant, mom is helping customers, while Mrs. Lee was cooking.The way the restuarant is set up you can see into the kitchen. “Hey, Unnie you got more kimchi? or kimbap? I’m starving” She gets into the fridge and hands me the leftovers ‘So was that this new boyriend your mom keeps talking about” I blushed ‘Yeaa””He looks like a sweetheart, opening that dor for you “ “Yeah he’s definitley one of a kind” I giggled to myself. “Whats his name?” “Jiyong” ‘Such a strong name, that good for the future. Very surdy and fortunate name.” I smiled with my mouth full of food.

She goes back to cook while my moms comes up and side hugs me “So how did you night with Jiyong go?’ “PER...OOPS” “Dont deny it, I’m smarter than you think. I used to sneak around with your father way before you came along”’MOM!” “ Yea there goes my appetite” ‘Whhaaat? I wasnt always this old” she said elbowing Mrs. Lee “We used to be hip young girls” “Mom” Im shaking my head, trying not toe get embarassed “Hey Jihea” I heard Seungri’s voice “Yo, over here” He sat beside me  “Why are you here?” He looked at my mom “The food is good” Mrs. Lee walks out with a plate full of food BREAK! “ We all looked at her staring at Seungri
“MOM!” He said “Mom what are you doing here?’ She put her hand on here hips “What I cant have a life” “Not what I meant” “How else am I suppose to check up on my son, he never calls, hes never home and since you dad doesnt own a tv or computer, Stubborn old man, I had to figure out how to check up on you”

‘Hold up, Mrs Lee is your mom. Totally makes sense now.” I’m sitting there thinking about how she said “her son is a idol close to my age, but I thought she was just a crazy old friend of my moms”  My mom pushed him. “Young man  you better go give your amazing mom a hug. She works so hard just to see you, but she didnt wanna worry you” “Aumma” he said hugging her. She whacked him in in the back of the head “You brat, you need to come home more” He laughing, “I know I know. Im sorry” he bowed and she smacked him again “And further more at least call me some time” he was still bowing I grabbed his head and put him in a head lock. “So this is the famous Seungri’s mother. If others knew you were being such a rude son, they would beat you up” he tapped my arm “I give I give” I let him go.

The last customer left and we closed up the shop. All four of us decided to have dinner before cleaning it up “So The Jiyong you talked about is little Seungie’s friends.” I laughing at Seungie, especially since That’s what Jeani calls him too. “I barely saw him drop you off, but if I looked closer I wouldve known.” “Mom, its a secret” he said “Nobody can know”  ‘Honey I know how to keep a secret, I’ve been workign here sicne you debuted” His mouth was wide open, all his teeth shininh, eyes enlarged “YOU’VE BEEN HERE THAT LONG?” they both start crying “You think I would just let my baby be alone, I’m always watching you seunghyun” He hugged her “I love you aumma” After all the waterworks and secrets were revealed, Seungri took his mom home and we went to bed.

BREAK CRASH There was a loud noise downstairs, I grabbed my back, and saw mom walking downstairs with a pan in her hand, she saw me so she put her finger over telling me to be quiet. We snuck down stairs and flipped on the lights so fast. NOTHING. nobody was there. Just our front window was broken, and there was a brick on the floor with a note attached to it BACK OFF HES MINE, written in blood. ‘AAAHHH! I dropped the note, and hugged my mom. We called to police and made a report. It was already going on 6 am after the cops left. I decided to call Jiyong to let him know what happened.

YES SIR I’M ONE OF A KIND  no answered I tried again YES SIR I’M ONE OF ‘HEEELLO” “Hey babe, I’m sorry to wake you but something bad happened.” I explained to him what happened and From the sounds coming through the phone I could tell he raised straight out of his bed. “Ill be there in a few”  ‘Dont come it might make things worse. The cops have already came and we’ve decided to go to Jeani’s house.” “Well where does she live I’ll come there” “I’m trying to calm him down, after arguing about him coming over or not, I finally covinced him work was more important. or so I thought.
 

 

CHAPTER 12 will be up tomorrow.. please comment.. your opinions are what keeps me writing. ❤💚💛💜