BANG BANG BANG

Blowing Smoke

I WATCHED RED CARPET AND AWARD SHOW VIDS WITH BIGBANG JUST FOR THIS CHAPTER 

PLEASE ENJOY 

 

 

After confessing to the world that we were together. Jiyong and I got grounded by Hyun-sik from leaving the hotel room. It had been 3 days. 3 glorious days of talking, , dancing, cuddles and getting to know each other more. Tonight was the award show and Jiyong had a make-up artist and stylist standing by for us. We decided to surprise each other, Since this was our first time getting glammed up together. He was ready way before me. "Im in the living room, whenever you are ready." I could hear him pacing, It made me giggle that he was so nervous and giddy waiting for little ol me.

"Alright miss you are ready to go" The stylist said. My eyes had light blue and black eye shadow, I had a long tight fitting black and blue dress with a slit up the side. My hair pulled to a side wavy ponytail that laid on my shoulde, diamond earrings and bracelets  on with a light blue clutch purse. I had never been so glamourous in my life. The stylist opened the double doors and I walked out to him staring, hands covering his mouth. He was left breathless. I dont usualy brag about myself too much but I looked damn good.

He starts clapping "Hello Cinderella ready to go to the ball" I did a twirl "Oh fairy godmother its perfect" I walked over to him. with my heels on I was the same height sme him. He couldnt start smiling. He held out his hand "My lady?" I placed my hand in his and he spun me around, then dipped me. kissed my lips softly and brought me back up "Your highness" I curtsied ad we both laughed " You ready?" he asked arm out. I wrapped my arm aound his "Lets do this. We walked out of the room and the rest of Bigbang had been waiting. "Alright guys its gonna be crazy, but we can do this. We all desrve this happiness. We were are smiling "Hands in " 123 BIG BANG " We were the most stylist people leaving that hotel. They even rented a limosuine to arrive in. Most of the time they would all arrive in seperate car but They said we are all one so lets go as one. I was so glad they were here to support Jiyong and I.

We pulled up to a lot of screaming, tons of flashing cameras, and paparazzi, sitting there taking pics with laptops on their laps. A long red carpert going to a stage. two announcers standing on the stage . we were in line behind a ew cars I could hear them "MONSTA X" them another minute "SISTAR" , "AILEE" "IKON" "KIM JONG KOOK" All these stars names being called out whenever they stepped on the carpet. Our car was one of the last ones to pull up. "Here they are BIG BANG" Seungri and Daesung were the first to step out.The crowd starts cheering and screaming at our handsome men. Then Taeyang and Top were up next. and It gets louder as everyone waits for fashion Gdragon to get out. Finally Jiyong steps out and turns around with his hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and stepped out. It was quiet the gasping and cheers

"BIGBANG HAS BROUGHT A DATE!"

"WHO IS THIS GIRL"

"WHATS GOING ON"

All these questions being annouced. Jiyong stuck his arm out and I linked it with mine. Cheering and yelling all around us.It was amazing. We walked that red carpet with pride and confidence. We walked up on the stage for pictures. I stepped to the side for pics of just the boys. Then Jiyong put his arm around my waist as people took pictures of just us. They motioned for us come over for an interview. "Hey guys, can you introduce your self?" together they said "We are BIGBANG" I stood there smiling at them. "So GD Who is your lovely date? " He smiled at me. " This is my girlfriend. Isnt she lovely" Making me blush "Can I ask your name?" I hesitated, and looked at Jiyong then answered "Im Lee Jihea." bowing at her and the reporters watching us. Everyone clapped as we walked off the stage bowing "That was BIGBANG with Lee Jihea"

The ushers walked us to our sits. "Sir there is only five seats and I already told them It would be plus one. He bowed and brought us an extra chair "Im sorry GD" He bowed and thanked the guy as it was just a minor annoyance. After sitting there we were all chatting to each other the show finally starts. The awards for rookie of the year, male and female solos of the year. Then it was time for our first nomination. Bigbang had been nominated for 3 awards. "Hi everyone Im Lee Sang Yoon, lets see who is the winner for Male Group of the year and the nominees are

MONSTA X

EXO

SHINWA

BIGBANG

SHINEE

"And the winner is... BIGBANG" Jiyong hugged me and got up with the rest of them. I sat there watching my Man and our friends walk onto the stage "ANNEYEONG" Daesung waved, "Thank you for this. We couldnt do this without all our VIPS. We love you and thank you" They all showed figner hearts and walked off stage.They had played Kai Bi Boi (rock paper scissor) to see who would do the speeches, Daesung lost so he got the first speech. A couple more awards were handed out. BTS, IKON and GIRLS GENERATION all did performances in between awards. "The award for Best Song Of The Year goes to BIGBANG - BANGBANGBANG" The guys jumped up bowing at the audience, and it was Seungri's turn for the acceptance speech.

"We would like to thank all of our family and the YG family and more importantly You VIPS. You guys make us love what we do. You are our everything. Say it with me, everything. But we are getting older. and life throws us curves. I had a hard time recently, and with your support I am happy again. Thank you." he bowed. and we all thought the speech was over. Bigbang was walking back and He ran back to the podium. "AND I WANNA THANK MY GIRLFRIEND" then ran off stage with Bigbang. We were all shocked. He just told Told everyone on live tv that hes in a relationship.

It was getting noisy and the announcer announced the next performance. It was half way through Shinee's perfromance that BIGBANG came back to their seats. Jiyong kissed my cheek and sat down. Seungri face was so red. I knew he definatley got yelled at, but he didnt care. I was happy for Jeani. I knew she was watching this and probably squealed and jumped up and down. It was the last award of the night and BIGBANG would close the show. "Artist of the year award goes to BIGBANG" they bowed again clapping and waving their hands while walking to the stage. It was Jiyong's turn to talk. I was nervous. He told me to watch him. I focused on him like a hawk. Every move he made I saw. He cleared his throat.

"We would Like to thank every one for all their support and love for BIGBANG. We wouldn't be so successful if it wasnt for all the VIP love. This year we will all be getting closer to 30. We are getting older. And with age comes life. and with life comes love. I know you guys have just heard Seungri annouce he's dating, and I let the world see my wonderful girlfriend, He pointed at me with his hand. I would appreciate if you guys could give us all the support you have shown us over the years. We are very happy. You guys make us happy. We do everything for the fans." All 5 of them got on their knees and bowed on the ground to everyone there. Everyone could see how humble and appreciative they were for everything. They got up and Jiyong leaned to the mic. His face had changed from soft Jiyong to fierce Gdragon. "Now get ready to party!"

We like to party started playing. And Bigbang was on. They were dancing and singing all over the stage. The lights dimmed then we heard YEOGI BUTEORA. Everyone screams and we all start dancing to Fantastic Baby. Bang Bang Bang was the last song and they walked around the stage, with smoke, and explosions going off. they walked through the crowd of guests and stars. Then they came over to me. Jiyong takes my hand making me dance with them. 2ne1 joined us. Then Jiyong put the mic to my mouth. I was surprised but I knew what to say. "BANG BANG BANG!" I threw my fingers in the air like a gun and every cheered. It was amazing. The guys went back up on the stage and the show ended. Definatley the best night of my life.

One of the ushers came and got me and took me back to Jiyong. I saw all 5 Of the members standing and talking, wiping off their sweat. With my blood still rushing and I let out a squeal so loud they all looked at me "OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS THAT WAS AWEASOME. SUCH A RUSH. SO COOL. YOU GUYS WERE SO AMAZING!" I was fangirling hard. I couldnt help it, my adrenaline was still pumping. Jiyong walked over and kissed me. "Having fun?" "Hell yea" They laughed. "How are you guys so calm after all that." Seunghyun held up a champagne glass. "Alcohol helps a lot, Cheers" I got a glass and we all Drank some.

Seungri ran over to me "You did so good. You think Jeani will be mad?" I laughed "Definately not mad she been blowing up my phone saying she cant wait so see you and jump your bones." He blushed and smiled when he heard his phone ring with her ringtone. "First the leader, now the maknae. Im glad my girl likes the private life" "At least you have a girl, I got seunghyun but only in the VIPS eyes" Seunghyun walked up and wrapped his arms around daesung being playful 'Oh baby you know you love when I give you Attention" Daesung rolled his eyes as we laughed at them.

"Wanna know a secret?" Jiyong looked at me "Actually I'm a fan of TODAE And NYONGTORY" "REALLY!!?" They all stared at me " I acted innocent "WWHHHAATT??" "Please tell me you and jeani haven't thought about Seungri and Me that way?" "I giggled "OH GOD! HYUNG, I TOLD YOU NYONGTORY WAS REAL." Seungri voice was getting loud at my honesty. "I know its not real now. But even girls have dreams too" Seunghyun rolled his eyes going back looking through the snack bowel. "So then what am I ?" Taeyang asked "You are y enough without needed help. You have body rolls, abs and ripping your shirt off. We VIPS eat that hotness up." He laughed walking out of the room. "I'll see you guys later, Im headed out to the after party." "After party?" "Yeah we all got an invite, wanna go?" We waved by to him and decided we were ready to leave too. "Sure, but first Lets get some food" "Agreed"

 

 

OKAY GUYS BACK TO KOREA NEXT CHAPTER 

 

And drama... and fluffy 

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ..

I LOVE FEEDBACK