Still Alive

Blowing Smoke

MORE DREAM SEQUENCES, AND FLUFF

WELCOME BACK TO THE WORLD JIHEA

 

 

 

"Jihea, baby can you hear me? Im here baby" I hear you Jiyong but all I got out was "Jiyong" I was still out of it.I kept mumbling his name I knew He was there but my eyes wouldnt open, my body wouldnt move. "Jihea baby I hear you. Please wake up" I didnt know what was going on. I could hear everything but do nothing. "Doctor it's been 3 days and she still hasnt woken up." I heard Jiyong "She's making noises with so thats a good sign. Its all up to if she wants to wake up or not. Wanna wake up or not? Of course I wanna wake up. Why wont you wake up .. ugh stupid body." I knew I was just talking to myself "Thank you doctor" He said sitting back down beside me. "Jihea if you can hear me I'm not going anywhere til you wake up. I'll be right here" I could feel him holding my hand. I felt sleepy. His voice faded away and I could see the clouds again I saw a brown haired younger girl standing there.


 I knew I must be crazy. I think it 12 year old me. She turned around. "Well its about time." I looked around "who are you talking to?" she pointed at me "ME" "Im you?" "Actually I am you" She said giggling. "Lets go" She held out her hand and I grabbed it. A cloud appeared in front of us. I saw my mom and I standing there. I had been crying and she was trying to comfort me with food. It made me smile "See mom's make everything better." She was skipping as she brushed the cloud away. a couple more feet another cloud of memories "I saw me but at her age. Skipping down down the sidewalk. I had tripped over my own feet age but this boy who was a a little older helped me up, dusted me off and gave me cotton candy then walked away. "I dont remember this" "I do" she said "Who was that?" "Just watch" she said.


 I was looking around for the boy and heard "Jiyong, time to go" "Ahumma I found her" He said "Who honey?" she answered "The girl of my dreams." She smacked the back of his head "Quit thinking about girls,and go practice AISH" Just as I headed toward him, my mom pulled my hand and we went into the opposite direction. "We have to go see ahjushi today" she said walking away with me " "I had met him before?" Little me shook her head yes and giggled. "Why dont I remember?" She sighed "Because of the accident" "Accident?" she pushed Jiyongs cloud away and a dark grey cloud appeared. " It was me from that same day. I was in the car with my grandmother and the car crashed into a guard rail on the cliff where she lived "I I I " I was hesitating. My head started hurting. I dropped to me knees and the little girl put both her hands on my cheeks "You have to watch. To get better you have to watch"


It showed grandma pushing me out the window onto the pavement as her and the car fell down the mountain. I was screaming for here, the rain pouring on us. Mom found me 2 hours later drenched with rain, cold and having a fever. "The trauma of that made you forget the whole year from I was 12." She smiled at me "Fate had a funny way of bringing other together." I was crying. I never realzied how bad my life has . How much I have endured. The tears wouldnt stop flowing as I heard Jiyong's voice again "SHE'S CRYING! JIHEA ARE YOU IN PAIN? JIHEA OPEN YOUR EYES BABY". My eyes and body still not listening to me. I saw a hand giving a  tissue and I looked up to see and ahjumma "Well hello there again sweetie" I dried my tears "Thank you, but do I know you?" she laughed loudly and slapped my arm "You silly goose how can you not reconize yourself?" "MYSELF!" She started laughing again. 'If you are me how can you be so happy?" Oh honey when you get to be my age. you learn to live with life, forget the bad and love the good. " "Can I ask how old you are." she stared me down " A lady never reveals her age" She cleared . I'm here to wake your up. Because if you dont get up, then you will never get to look like me." I was so confused. It was like the story A Christmas Carol, but  with me and my life.


"She cracked her knuckles "I guess it's my turn to give you a swift kick in the ." She had a purse hanging off her arm and opened it. she pulled out a tissue, then put it back, and umbrella and put it back "WHERE ARE YOU, AH GOTCHA" She pulled out another cloud. "You keep clouds in your purse?" She laughed "Well honey this is your dream, if you want fluffy clouds, then its fluffy clouds. she knocked on it and it lit up. "I could see Bigbang but they had aged a lot, there was kids running around, and middle age people too. I saw Seungri with his arm around Jeani, Daesung and Seunghyun standing around. Taeyang still trying to beat the kids at dancing. "You are so an old, Grandpa Youngbae, your moves are so old school. Dont break a hip" I heard the kid yell at him. "GRANDPA?? That kid was so mean, he definitley had to be his grandkid." "After a few mins. I saw Jiyong walking to me with a little boy in his hand. "Our grandson must get his feistiness from his grandma. He said laughing and handing him to me" I saw our happy future and started crying again "HOW CAN I HAVE THAT!! THAT IS ALL IVE EVER WANTED!" I was yelling at older me. "Just wake your up" 'HOW!" She literally gave me a swift kick in the .

My eye popped open and I saw Jiyong laying his head on my hospital bed asleep. Seungri and Jeani asleep on the couch. I had an iv in my hand that pinched each time I moved but I wanted to touch to make, sure it was all real everything I could have. I his hair. his eyes twitched. then sprang open "JIHEA!" I smiled "Jiyong?" "OMG JIHEA, YOUR AWAKE!" Seungri and Jeani both fell off the couch half asleep half happy. They jumped up and ran to my bed side. "Hey guys" 'Dont hey me do you know how scared I was" She said crying. "It'll all be okay now. I'm okay" Jiyong kissed my forehead. "Can you raise the bed?" 'Yeah hold on" he bent down to crank the bed but didnt come of for a few. I saw his shoulders move. I knew he was crying. He was relieved. "Im sorry" I said He wiped his eyes then popped his head back up. "I got the bed. Seungri go tell the doctors she's awake" 


He left and they all walked back in "Miss Lee happy to see you finally decided to join us" I kept staring at Jiyong the whole time. "Yea doctor I had a reason to come back" Jiyong was watching my every move. After catching up and getting an exam. I had been up for about 2 hours everyone but Jiyong had left "Im starved!" "Ill get you any thing you want" I smiled "I want cotton candy?" "Cotton candy? Dont you think you need something a little better" He still didnt catch what I was saying. I giggled, when I was 12 you were.. 15 so you were trainee right?" 'First food now my trainee days? whats going on?" I blushed "When was the first time we met?" "OMo did you forget us?" "NO NO actually I remembered us before we were us?"


 He was confused "When you were 15 did you go to the market and get cotton candy with your mom, but gave it to a girl cause she cried?" He arched his eyebrow up "Maybe? Why?" "I giggled "The whole time I laid here I pictured us. every moment we've every had. but I thought what was our first meeting isnt actually our first meeting." "Jihea you need food, your too confusing" I let out a puff of air "I meet you when I was 12, I was the girl you said was the girl of your dreams to your mom" "nobody ever knew I told my mom that. Even she forgot" I laughed I just wanted tp tell you we were meant to be. He kissed me "Now I really want sme pizza and ramen" "That I can get you. Ill be right back." He walked out. Leaving me to my thoughts in that quiet room. I thought about mom. I knew she was happy. She finally got to be back with dad.


After week I finally got to go home. I was still recovering but Jiyong needed to get back to work. I got Jeani to help me during the day while he was gone. She told me she needed a break from seungri. He had been extra clingy since everything that happened to me. I thought it was cute. "Jihea Im here?" "I'm in the bedroom". She walked in I had my phone, a drink and the tv remote on the night stand, sitting up watching tv. "You ready to walk some more." The recovery process was slow. I had to learn to use my legs again. So Jiyong had his gym moved around to make a bedroom for me. This way I wouldnt have to use the stairs. The wheelchair was a hassle but If I didnt have it Id be stuck in bed.  We have a wellness trainer come in every other day to help me to move my legs. He said I was doing great. But It was hard to see it that way being in this chair.
 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED..

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS 

UPVOTES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED TOO

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP TOMORROW