Apology

Blowing Smoke

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. SHORT CHAPTER

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I DO RESPOND TO EVERYONE OF THEM

 

 

Jiyong took me home and Just held me in his arms all night as I cried.  It was about 11am when I heard "Jihea, dear you need to get up and eat something" I dont know when I fell asleep I think it was somewhere between 2 am and 4 am. I sat up in my bed, my eyes swollen. 'Where's Jiyong?" "He left again about 2 hours ago" "Again?" "Honey you've been asleep for almost 2 days" "He had  to go check on Seungri. His manners are so sweet he even apologized for staying over. Not like I was mad anyways." "TWO DAYS?" She sat on my bed beside me handed me a plate . "At least eat a sandwich." "How can I eat, when Jeani must been sick to her stomach too." "Then eat for me. I havent seen you this upset sincwe we lost your dad." "Yeah Dad, what would he say about his daughter being a murderer?" I cried again "Your not a murderer, honey everything in life happens for a reason. I was the one who was driving that car, when  we crashed. I felt the same thing you are feeling right now. Ive foundly have come to realize even if he was driving, things happen in life you cant control. It hurts but eventually we have to move on."

I hugged her and decided to eat my sandwich "I gotta get back to Mrs.Lee, she's working down helping to clean the resturant back up" she said getting off the bed "OMG MOM MRS. LEE, I forgot she's Seungri's mom and that was his kid " tears rolling down my face, mouth full of soggy sandwich. "She doesnt know so dont say anything. Jiyong asked me not to worry her. We will tell her some day but not now"  She left and I finished eating my soggy sandwich. YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD, WITH YOU I RIDE OR DIE  I saw the caller ID "Hello? Hello? Jeani?" SNIFF SNIFF "JIHEA WAHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT WAAAHHH I'M SO SORRY. I WANT MY BEST FRIEND BACK" "Where are you?" I said wiping away my tears "I'm at home, Seungri wants t come over but I told mom not to let anyone but you, I need my sister" "I'll be right there. Just don't cry okay, we've cried enough" I changed my clothes and walked down stairs. My mom was standing there with my purse in her hand. "Tell them sorry we couldnt stay but I thought it was best if we just stayed here at the house." I kissed her cheek 'I love you aumma" I waved and left.

I walked out as Jiyong was pulling back up. "Need a ride?" "Sure" I got in and he pulled away. "You okay?" He asked "I will be eventually, Can you take me to Club Ki. Jeani called me to come over." Sure" he said piulling out to leave. "So Hows Seungri?" "He's still sad, but he came into work today, so that's a good sign." It was still ackward between us since I blew up on him three days ago. But knowing he stayed with me on and off for the past two days shows he really cares about me. So I decided to get over it. After a few minutes of silence "I'm sorry I slapped your face" "It's okay, you were right, I just wasnt thinking clearly." He said "I was worried and scared, I just felt helpless" He put the car in park. and stared at me "I dont want anything to happen to you again because of me." I laid my hand across the cheek I had slapped "I'll be okay" I was rubbing his cheek and he put his hand on mine 'We will be okay" He said I kissed him and got out. "Thank for the ride, I'll call you later." He smiled "I still havent told Hyun-suk but he needs to know, so I'm gonna get Seungri and we are gonna tell him everything." I waved bye as he pulled away

CLICK CLICK "What was" I turned around to a couple of teenage girls taking our pictures "OMG UNNIE, ARE YOU DATING GD??" They start squealing "OMG OMG OMG" they were talking to each other "I GOTTA TWEET THIS" "I'M GONNA PUT THIS ON INSTAGRAM" I walked over to them "Can you please not post these. I'm asking very nicely" then one of them snapped '"Back off lady, Do you know how many people follow me? I could post this and  say bad things and everyone would hate you. So answer us now AHJUMMA! Who are you to GD?" I hate to be called ahjumma. I was being good about controlling my anger.
 "I'm just his friend. That's all" I felt a stab in my heart saying that. "Whatever lady" then they ran away "

"Crap, ugh such a ty day!" I said kicking a rock. I pulled my phone out and called Jiyong "Hey, we cant catch a break" I explained all that happened "Okay, just go to inside to Jeani for now I'm on my way to Hyun sik now. I gotta tell him before Twitter blows up" He hung up and I went inside "Hey Mrs Ki where's Jeani?" "She dancing on the floor before we open. I told her to be careful but she wont listen" She got the music blasting through the speakers,
HEY Y (CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK)
TONIGHT, YOU KNOW (CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK)
I'M A STRONG BABY (CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK)

"Damn  straight to heart" I thought. I walk up to her "Jeanu?" She grabbed my hands "sway with me please" I could tell she had been crying " I hugged her and we swayed "I'm scared Jihea" "I am too" "I think Seungri might not wanna be with me now that I'm broken" "I hugged her tighter "Jeani" I said softly "If your broken, you can be fixed. It just take time and patience" the song changed LETS TALK ABOUT LOVE LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE . I finally got her to change to the song I HATE THIS LOVE SONG I HATE THIS LOVE SONG We were dancing around trying to shake all of our feelings away. "Jihea?" I saw Mrs Ki standing next to some  guards at had seen before "These guys are here to you to YG"  We stopped dancing as my phone started ringing YES SIR I'M ONE OF A KIND "Hello?" "Hey Hyun-sik is sending someone to bring you here. he needs to see us both now."

 I didnt like his tone "Okay" I looked ar Jeani "Go on I'll be okay now" She smiled a soft smile as. aSI went with them out of the club I Heard tons of noise and then "THERE SHE IS THE ONE RUMORED TO BE DATING GDRAGON GET A PICTURE" "Miss do you care to comment" I was stunned as so many cameras, lights and noise all around me. The guards were pushing people out of the way and got me into a van that was waiting for me. "Miss Lee we are here to you to Mr. Hyun-suk." I sat dthere silently and didnt enjoy the most ackward ride ever. As we get to the Yg building, I can see Seungri there. "Hey Jihea" "Hey RI RI" "Come on I have to take you up there." "Where's Jiyong. He called me before I left." He hesitated "He's grounded for the moment" That's all he would say til we got to the top floor. "It's the the only door up here, knock first" then he left back down.

 

I WOULDVE HAD THIS DONE SOONER

BUT I KEEP WATCHING THE NEW BIGBANG MADE MOVIE TRAILER