Flashbacks.. Memories.. The Promise..

First Love.. Second Chance

 Miinah's room: 11PM

Its almost two hours since she lied in her bed, but until now she couldn't sleep. She was thinking of something, she was thinking of Key. She feel her necklace.. and sighed. She opened her bedside drawer and gets the box. [This is the box look likes: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pVOE_ZQb9RE/SmCtuoIYpyI/AAAAAAAAAOA/hmjmcPMd12Y/s1600/memory] It was almost five years since the last time she opened this box. She took the picture-- their high school picture. [Note: This is the picture: http://mumuii.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/20091206_keyvictoria_main.jpg] All the things Key gave her were all in this box, his love letters, flowers, food wrappers that they ate together.. She gets the folded paper .. it was their "marriage contract". She smiled upon remembering that day..

(FLASHBACK..)

October 10, 2004

Fall season.. Daegu, Korea

Key and Miinah were off to school. Key has a surprise to his girlfriend Miinah. They're going to their favorite place near their houses. It's a sacred place for them because there's a pink tree, their hang-out place. They believed that the tree belongs to them, their lover's tree, it's special because of its pink leaves. [This is the tree: http://www.phototelegrapher.org/home/marquand/pink_tree661c.jpg]

"Mr. Kim! what's your suprise? Im tensed, you know.. why did you have to cover my eyes?" she asked while a handkerchief around her eyes.

"Relax Ms. Choi.. if i'll tell you, it wont be a surprise anymore.. so wait until we're there." he said while smiling.

"Here we are! you can open your eyes now aein.." and she opened her eyes. There's a picnic mat and foods under the tree.

"You prepared all this?" she was shocked.. and touched. "Of course! just for my pretty girl.." Key said and hugged her.

"Tada! happy first anniversary Minnie-ah!" he greeted her with a kiss. 

"Oh, you're really sweet.." she pinced his cheeks. "Come on, let's eat.. im hungry."

They ate happily.. they laughed endlessly.. Key took her hands and stood up.

"Hey! what now? what are you going to do?" she said almost laughing. She couldnt realized she could be this happy.. with Key.

"Sshhh.." Key said. He his ipod with a speaker. Super Junior's 'Will you marry me?' was the song.

"Minnie-ah, you love me,right?" Key always called her Minnie aside from "aein". Miinah didnt understand why Key was acting this weird, but she answered.

"Of course.. you're acting weird Kibum.. that scares me huh." she chuckled.

"Then.. marry me!".. he proposed. "Where? When?" asked Miinah almost laughing.

"Right here.. right now.." he said while getting something in his pocket. Then, he went down on his knees and open the small box.. a two simple but elegant necklace on it. [this is the necklace looks like: http://www.missionaryideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/open-heart-necklace-300x300.jpg]

"You planned this, aren't you?" she smiled.

"Choi Miinah.. will you marry this man down on his knees in front of you now?" he proposed. "That man promised to take care of you forever, love you forever and never let you cry.. till he dies.." he continued with a teary eye.

While reciting his proposal, leaves from the tree keeps falling.. its like a confettis in a wedding.. it could feel the emotions that the two were feeling right now..

"Oh Kibum.." she said almost crying. She also went down to reached Key. She was teary eyes now. She never imagined Key will proposed to her like this.. this early.. She hugged him and held his hands..

" Yes.. Ill marry that man who promised to took care of me.. love me forever, and never let me cry.. till we die.." she's crying now.

They hugged each other and kissed. Then, Key put the necklace to Miinah's neck.. then, he wore the same necklace too..

"Let's write a contract.." out of the blue Key said.

"What contract?" she asked.. "Like a marriage contract so we could be real married couple.. you know.." he laughed. But he gets a paper then wite something.. a contract.

" You're really crazy Kim.."

" Just sign it Mrs. Kim.."..

"Fine.." she laughed.

After that day, they became more sweet and happy. People around them could tell that they're a real married couple.

They're very happy until...

(PRESENT)

The paper was wet by her tears. She didnt noticed that tears were falling from her eyes..  she remember that day again.. all those years, she avoided remebering the past.. especially, when Key's involved. She wiped her tears then returned the box.. Then.. sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm.. im very emotional while writing this scene.. i have many thoughts of how Key will proposed.. I hope its romantic enough.. :D

im still working with Chapter 3.. Comment guys if you have suggestions to make it more romantic. Wait for the next chapter..