Miinah or Yuri??

First Love.. Second Chance

Miinah was looking for Key.. she wants to talk to him to clear things up.. Finally, she found Key.. he was walking at the lobby with SHINee members.. she looked at Minho who seems okay like nothng happened.. and Key with a big smile on his lips..

What's with this guys..? They're acting like nothing happened..?   she thought..

"Oh.. Miinie-ah.. my.. you're so pretty today..? Are you looking for me..?" Key hugged her. She was shocked.. Key looked so happy.. What's going on..?

"Yeah.. Im looking for you.. we need to talk.." Miinah commanded with her eyes flaming..

"Uh-oh.. we gotta go.." Onew said..

"Key.. dont be late.. we have interview.." Jonghyun reminded..

"Got it.." the the boys left..

"Let's talk now.." Key said..

"Why did you hit Minho..?" Miinah asked.

"Why are so concern..?" his voice was a bit irritated..

"Dont answer me with a question.."

"I-i saw you yesterday.. he kissed you.."

"That wasnt a kiss.." she hissed..

"I know.. Minho already explained to me.."

"Jerk.. you also hit Soo Mi.."

"That was an accident, she protected Minho when I was about to hit him.. I didnt mean to hit her but I'll apologized to her later.. after our interview.."

"You're really childish Key.. you've never grown up.. you just attacked your friend without asking him first..?"

"Im sorry Miinah.. I just got carried away with my feelings.. when I saw him hugging you.. I felt j-jealous.."

"You?? Jealous.. you dont have to Key.. we're only friends.. and I guess you dont have the right to feel that coz Im not your girlfriend.."

"Miinah.. its--" someone call Key.. they both face who's calling him..

"Key! you're here.. Im looking for you.." its Yuri.. this flirt was hugging Key's arm now.. She looked at her..

"Oh.. you're here.. the avid fan of Key.." Yuri gave her an insulting smile.. She wants to slap her but she stopped herself.. she didnt want to argue anymore..

"I told you Yuri, she's not a fan.. she's special to me.." he looked at her straight as if saying it to her..

"Whatever.. but we need to go now.. the interview will start now.." Miinah looked at Key..

"You go.. we're still talking.." Key said..

"No.. you have to go with me.. the staffs are watching us.." they looked at the staffs near the room.. Key was betwwen the two girls.. who will he choose..? Go with Miinah? but the staffs are watching,he didnt want to create a scene.. or go with Yuri and just let go of Miinah..? He looked at Yuri who's offering her hand.. and Miinah with her sad eyes..

He went with Yuri.. Disappointment in her eyes.. You chose Yuri over me--agian.. it hurt her again to know the fact that Key cant choose her over his career.. 

"Miinah.. let's talk later.. after this.. Ill make it up to you.."

"I gotta go.." she left.. For the second time.. fate made Key choose between two things--Her and his career.. for the last time.. she hoped that this time.. Key will choose her..

This is enough..