Public Confession..

First Love.. Second Chance

Miinah was packing her things in her room.. She will go to Daegu to unwind and visit her parents.. She was busy packing when she glimpsed the T.V. SHINee's Interview.. She dont have planned to watch but when she saw Key.. she just sat in her bed and watch..

So.. this is the power of Key.. (*sigh..*)

The host was asking about their lovelife..

"None.. at this moment.." Onew,Minho and Jonghyun answered.

"Im still young.." Taemin answered and gave the audience a cute smile..

"How about you Key..? We heard.. you're dating a new trainee at SME.. Oh Yuri who  happened to debut this coming month with a new girl group.. What can you say..? the host asked.

"Hmm.. I dont know where's that funny news came from but Yuri and I we're good friends.. Im helping her in rehearsals but we dont date.." he answered politely.

"Is that so? How about having someone special..?" the host asked again..

Key was weighing if he will tell or not but.." I have.. a long time ago.." audiences screams..

While Miinah was shocked.. What are you doing Key..?

"Whoa!! Really.. who is she..? Your fans are dying to know.." the host and the audiences were all excited.

"She's my first love way back in Daegu before I moved to Seoul to fulfill my dreams.. I love her very much that I proposed marriage to her.." all was shocked about his revelations..

"You're married Key??!" the host was in shock. And the fans too.

"Its not yet official but for me its real..  but I hurt her when I left.. and now that I already found her,I guessed its what you call destiny.. Im ready to win her back but a mere misunderstanding happened.. she's angry with me now.."

"Whoa! We're really shocked about your revelations.." the host was making jokes to ease the tension..

Key smiled.."This is the only way I know to make her believe that I love her despite what happened to us.. I ready to give up all for her.."

"Your career..?" the host asked.

Fans were shouting: "Nooo Key!!!"

"Yeah.. I hurted her twice when I chose my career over her.. and its hurting me much seeing her cry.." Key was sheddind tears now..

"What do you want to say to her..?" the host.

"Nothing much but if you're watching Miinah.. believe me.. I love you.. forgive me.." and the interview was over..

Miinah was now crying in her room.. she touched her necklace..

You're really stupid Key.. You're really stupid..