LOVER'S WAR.. ^.^

First Love.. Second Chance

Miinah and her friends was sitting at their place at the back of their school building. She was busy reading her book when Yejin asked her.

"Hey Miinah.. what happened to you yesterday.? Why did you run.?"

"And.. will you explain why Key hugged you.?" its Soo Mi.

"Nah.. enough of your questions." she ignored them.

"Why cant you answer them aein..?" it was Key and the other member. She faced Key and gave him an irritated look. "Its none of your business.." she returned her attention in her book.

"Hi girls!" Jonghyun greeted everyone and sit beside them. Key sit beside her and offered her a drink. The people around them was ignoring them, her friends was entertaining the SHINee members.

"I brought a drink for you.." he handed it to her.

"Thanks but Im not thirsty.." she didnt bother to looked at him.

"Maybe.. later.." he left the drink.. she didnt answer but deep inside she was very nervous.

"You're Miinah, right?" Jonghyun asked. "Yes.." she answered.

"Are you two know each other.?" Onew asked. Now.. everyone's attention was on them, everyone's waiting for her answer.

It was Key who answered.."Yes.. we're childhood friends.. best of friends.." he was smiling on her.

"Really?! is that true..?" her friends was shocked. "Why didnt you tell us Miinah?."

Friends?? grrr.. and why the hell you're smiling at me like that?

"A-ahmm.. yeah, we're friends.. but that's a long time ago.." she said sarcastically.

The nerve of this guy!!    she was really irratated now.

"How's Key during his childhood noona..? Taemin asked.

"Is he born playboy?.." Jonghyun asked too. She just felt uneasy by their questions.

"Shut up punks! You're too noisy!!" he stopped his co-members. She arranged her things.. "Sorry guys.. I gotta go home.." she stood up and turn her back.

"Wait Miinah!" Key run after her. But Miinah pretended not to hear.

"Arent they cute..?" Yejin said while smiling.

"They look good together.." Minho said. All was looking at him shocked because its the first time Minho commented on something. He's quiet most of the time. "What..?" Minho said.

"Man.. you're talking now!" its Onew. Minho just smirk.

"Im really intrigue with those two.." Soo Yoon said later on.

"Us too.. its the very first time Key got interested with girls aside from our fans.." Taemin, the youngest commented.

"Your talking too much kid.." Onew said.

"Anyway girls.. are you free.? Let's eat.." Jonghyun asked the three girls.

"Our pleasure!!" Soo Mi and Yejin answered.

On the other side..

"Can you walk slowly aein..?" Key shouted, he's tired walking. Miinah faced him with an irritated face.

"I didnt tell you to follow me in the first place and will you stop calling me Aein?! it not my name!" she turned her back again and walked. Key run and stop in front of her and held her arm..

"Dont you dare touch me!"

"Cant we talk civil here.?"

"No."

"Alright.. I just want to walk with you.."

"I can walk alone.. as if you care." she whipered.

"What did you say..?" he asked.

"Nothing." she's trying to ignore Key but she just cant help seeing him this sincere but she didnt want to be close with him again..

"Will you stop following me Kim!" Key looked stunned and she got worried.. she stopped walking. Its too late to stop from calling him that, she used to call him by his last name back then.

"You called me Kim.." now he's smiling as if he remembered something precious.

"So..?"

"I just missed you calling me Kim.." his voice was so sweet.

"You're just hallucinating KEY.. go back to your friends, they might looking for you now.." she just said and walked again.

Key was left again, he decide not to follow Miinah again.

Maybe next time.. but I promise to win you back Miinah.. I want to win back my wife..  he said in a determined voice. And walked back to his co-members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its done chingus! haha.. sorry for late updates..

I cant think straight.. I want to come up with more cute scenes.. but I got mental blocked. he-he-he..

But I hope its good enough.. Gomawo!

Wait for the next chapter.. I think you'll gonna meet Yuri.. Key's girlfriend???????????

 

I object!! :D