The Last Promise..♥♥♥ (PART 2)

First Love.. Second Chance

OST: MY EVERYTHING by: DONGHAE OPPA.. (love the version of Onew, Jong, Wookie and Kyu..)

 

“She’s the best decision I’ve ever made.. I just forgot..”

“K-Key..” she whispered..

“When I’m in Seoul.. no nights that I’m thinking of you Miinah.. many times I planned to go back here and just give up my dreams but everytime I do I’ll just say to myself: ‘ Its okay Key.. you’re doing this for your future..’ because I want to be the man you could be proud of.. I want to give you everything and make you happy.. I want to be the man you deserved Miinah.. and I promised myself that I’ll win you back no matter what but we met again.. you’re very with me.. I felt so helpless and hopeless.. I don’t know what to do with you..” Key said..

She can feel the sincerity on his voice.. She felt like crying again.. All these years, she thought Key already forgot her.. but he was silently suffering.. She was very happy now knowing Key loved her all this time.. Enough of pretending..

She smiled.. “Although want to use my will to forget the memories in my mind, but compared to my mind.. my heart remembers you faster.. All these years, I only loved one man and its you Key.. remember? I promised forever with you.. but when you left me, I filled my heart with hatred and anger.. its like my world stopped revolving.. I tried to forget your memories, I even left for Seoul but every time I saw you perform on TV.. I was very happy that you already followed your dreams..”

Finally.. Key looked at her.. he faced her and touched her face..

“You may not see that Im jealous.. you may not see that Im hurt.. you may not hear my cries but every time I feel you’re not mine.. I die..” he said emotionally and hugged her..

“When I saw you with Minho.. I was very jealous that I instantly freaked out and hit Minho the next day.. I really thought you liked him..” Key confessed..

She smiled.. “I really like him..” she saw Key’s expression changed, his smile disappeared. “.. but as a friend, he’s a great person, who wouldn’t like him..?” she continued.. Key made a sigh of relief.. she chuckled.

“If only I could turned back time Miinah.. The time when you asked me not to leave you.. I’ll choose to stay..” regret in his voice..

Miinah put her forefinger on Key’s lips.

“Sshhh.. enough of regretting.. we cant changed the past anymore.. and Im glad you chose to leave Key because if you stayed.. I would be guilty all my life for stopping you to pursue your dreams..” she made a deep sigh.

She continued.. “I know Im selfish to make you choose between me and your dreams but what can I do..? I love you so much.. I don’t want to be away with you.. Im really sorry that we have to come this far because of my selfishness..” she bowed down her head.. a bit shy..

“Its okay.. I understand you.. “ he made a deep sigh of relief.. He hugged her again.

“What about Yuri..?” she asked later on..

“Yuri..? What about her..?”

“She said you love her..” she made a face.. Key laughed.

Ahh.. sound to her ears..

“Are you jealous..? You don’t have to.. she never become my girlfriend.. You’re the only girlfriend I had four years ago until now..” he explained.

“But why she’s acting like she’s one..?”

“Honestly.. she told me that he like me but I said that Im already ‘married’ but she kept on telling others that we’re a couple.. Being a gentleman, I just let her..” he explained.

“That .. pray that we won’t crossed our ways again.. I swear, I’ll get her for slapping me last time..”

“What..? she slapped you..?”

“Forget it..”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE PART 2..

I THOUGHT I CAN POST IT ALL HERE BUT ITS REALLY LONG>>

 

ILL POST THE OTHER ON PART 3..

 

thanks!