The Sad Part 2

First Love.. Second Chance

Miinah was crying in her room.. She was thinking about what Key said to her..

He's leaving.. How could he?     she's really hurt. Two days had past, she didnt answer Key's call and texts.

Miinie.. let's talk.. im really sorry.. Key's text.

She was sitting beside her window when her mother came in.

"Miinah? what's wrong? You didnt go down since yesterday.. You're not eating? Are you and Key fight, he went here yesterday..?" her mother asked.

"Im fine mom.. its nothing.." she said hiding her tears in the dark.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.. I want to sleep now.." she said, she's not yet ready to talk about it now. Her mom left her, she think again. She texted Key that she want to talk.. she came now with a difficult and hurting decision, but she have to to it.

Next day..

Song: IT CANT BE REAL by: Lim Jeong Hee [listen to it yourself guys.. it will make you cry..]

Miinah was early in their meeting place, she was standing beside the tree.. no smile.. just pain wriiten all over her pretty face.

Then, finally Key arrived.

"Im sorry, Im la-" Key was about to apologized when Miinah cut.

"It's ok.. Im just early.." she said emotionless.

"M-miinah.. dont talk to me as if Im a stranger." Key said, a bit hurt.  Miinah faced him.

"Goodluck Key.. be h-happy.." she was teary eyes now. Its not that easy as she seems it to be.. Telling goodbyes could never be easy..

"Wait.? I dont understand? what are you saying?" a knot of curiousity in his handsome face.

"I-Im.. breaking up with you.." she said.. her tears fell upon saying those words.

"Miinah.. we can talk about this.. we can still work with this relationship even if Im away.. even if I became a singer.." he held her hands.

"No.. I dont want to.."

"But why? you dont love me anymore?" that question made her cry.

God knows how much I love you Key.. in her mind.

"Y-yes.. but I decided it's for the better.." she lied.. Of course, its not better. She's hurting.

"WHAT?! that's bull.!" he was angry now. He cant believe Miinah will come up to this non-sense idea.

"How could you say it's for the better.!?" he let go of her hands.

"I dont know!!. If I'll tell you not to go to Seoul, will you? Will you choose me over your dream? Huh Key? " she shouted. He was stunned. He didnt answer.

"I knew it.. Im not your priority.. I guess I cant change your mind." she said bitterly. All she was waiting to hear is him saying he's choosing her.. that he will not leave her. But..

"You're impossible Miinah.. I cant believe you're saying these things.! Dont you understand? Im doing this for our future.." he said calmly.

"I dont need anything.. I just want to be with you.. here beside me.. to see you everyday.. I want you to stay!! " she burst out.

"Miinah.. I cant.. I've waited for this oppurtunity for a long time.."

Upon hearing those words.. she already knew that she could not change his mind anymore.. Its painful that Key chose to leave.. to leave her..

"Well.. I already said what I want.. goodbye now.. t-take care of yourself. Goodluck.." she turned her back now.. Tears fell to her cheeks. She felt in just a minute with him.. seeing him hurt.. she will break down.

Key was left shocked. Tears fell down to his cheeks. He's crying now. She just left him..

Days had passed. Miinah didnt go out since that confrontation. All night, she's crying and asking herself if its right to let him go.. Two weeks later, this is the day Key will leave..

Key went to Miinah's house to finally say goodbye..

Miinah' mother knocked at her door. "Miinah? Miinah.. Key's here.."
 she got up upon hearing his name.. " Tell him.. Im sleeping.." she said, she didnt want to talk to him. She cant see him going away..

"Miinah.. I know you're listening.." she was shocked. It's Key. She went closer to her closed door and listen to him..

"I just want to say sorry.. Im sorry if I broke my promise.. my promise to take care of you.. my promise not to leave you.. not to make you cry.." His voice was so soft she felt like crying again..

"But.. Im making a new promise now Miinah.. I'll come back for you.. and I promise to do it.. Wait for me aein.. I love you very much Miinie-ah.." he paused. All he said sinked inside her heart.

She want to open the door, hugged him and tell him she'll wait for him but she stopped her self..

"I'll go now Miinah.. take care.." she heared his steps walking away.. walking away from her.. walking away from her life..

She cried again.

Days had passed.. weeks..

She decided to leave their place and study at Gangnam where her auntie was living. Her parents allowed her and didnt asked anything to make her feel better, to start a new life. She didnt tell anyone about her past even her friends didnt know anything, she wants to forget and move on. But its not easy to forget someone you loved and still loving.. someone who promised forever with you but left you to nowhere. She was visiting Daegu when she have time but she never visits the places where Key and her had memories.

(PRESENT..)

She's crying again.. all this time she thought she couldnt cry anymore that her tearduct was already dry.. but seeing him again made her remember the past-the past that she's trying to forget. She thought she had moved on, but seeing him again after a long time.. she could not tell anymore. She didnt want to think anymore..

How could you say you love me..? When you promised me forever but left me..? How could you make me hurt so bad?? oh.. this is too much..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waaahh!!!  i cant think anymore.. Im so depressed about the SS3.. sorry for late updates.. T.T

hmm.. THIS CHAPTER ENDS..