Friends Again..

First Love.. Second Chance

Konkuk University

12:30PM

 

Everyday, Key  visits Miinah.. at the school, following her wherever she goes, he buys her drinks or food.. Miinah thought it was annoying,irritating or whatever you called it but she found it sweet.. just like the old Key she knew. Now, she felt, pain and hatred of the past was already gone.. she felt she was falling in love again for the second time with the same man.. Key, offered her friendship and accepted it. Key made her felt very special in every way.. but she didnt want to expect more because it was different now.. everything was different now.. Key was very popular now.. she didnt want to be hurt anymore so she made limitations-self-limitations.

"Miinah-ah!" she lifted her face from her book when she heard Key's voice.

"Hello.." she smiled.

"What are you doing here..? Dont you have schedule today?" she asked.. she noticed that Key was with her everyday.

"Hmm.. I took a leave. he-he.. anyway, this is for you, I know you're didnt eat lunch yet.." he sat beside her and prepare the lunch box he bought.

"Hmm.. how did you know.?" she asked although she knew her friends told Key.

"Coz.. Im a genius.." he smiles..

Is it legal to smile like that..? You're killing me Key.. she just thought, she can smile and laugh now after a long time.

"Dont look at me like that Miinie.." he said, she just rolled her eyes. "You're just dreaming Key.. just eat.." Key laughed. Its sounds like music in her ear. She laughed too. They're busy laughing when Miinah's friends and Key's co-members arrived.

"Sounds like you're having fun.." Jonghyun teased them.

"They're dating.!" Taemin teased them too.

"I told you .. we will disturbed the lovers.." Minho said,his arms crossed in his chest.

"N-no.. its not what you think..we're not-" she protested,she didnt want his friends think that they have relationship.

"Im glad you know.. why are you here anyway..?" Key asked.

"Hyung just want to annoy you.." Taemin said while laughing.. Jonghyun hit him.

She smiled.. these boys were really funny.. Key found good friends.

"Miinah.. what are your plans after school?" Yejin asked.

"Hmm.. go home.."

"Nah.. let's go out.. with these crazy boys.." Soo Mi said.

"Soo Mi's right Miinie.. you should go out sometimes." Key told her. She didnt bother to answer, she knew its useless and she didnt want to refused to SHINee's invitation.

"So.. let's call it a party then!!" Jonghyun declared.

"Alright!!" her friends was very excited.

"We're leaving you guys now.. because Key might kill us any moment now because we disturbed your date.." Jonghyun said.

"Its only you who'll Key will kill.." Onew said. Jonghyun saw Key's sharps eyes.

"Go now punks!!.." Key shouted.

"You heard Miinah.. come to my house, let's dress there.." Yejin said before they left.

"Wew! Im glad they already left.." Key said.

"You're rude Key.." she said when they left. Key just laughed.

She really hope they could be like this forever.. no complications..

I wish I could see you smile and hear you laugh forever Key.. she smiled and continue eating. They're like a real couple.. AGAIN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Chingus!

This chapter ends.. he-he..

I really thought you'll meet Yuri here but I changed my mind.. he-he-.

 

thanks for subscribing.

SARANGHAEYO..♥♥♥

:D