What??? Key's Girlfriend???

First Love.. Second Chance

Miinah's House

7:30 AM

Miinah was ready for school when she received a text message from Key saying: Good morning pretty.. eat breakfast before you leave.. see you later. She smiles upon reading his message..

"Oh Key.. why are you like this??" talking to herself. She cant help but smile everytime she heard about Key.. and seeing him feels like heaven. And just a message from him made her day.

"And now.. Im talking to myself.. Im really crazy.. you have a bad effect on me Key." she grabbed her bag and then go to school.

Konkuk University

Miinah and her friends were walking at the corridor to their next class. She received a text message from Key saying: Hi aein.. I have a surprise to you. Go to faculty later after your class. I love you. Take care. She smiled and her friends noticed it.

"Hey.. is it Key..? Yejin asked. She just smiled as am answer, her friends got it.

"Are you..??" Soo Mi asking. "Are we what..?" she made an innocent face.

"Oh come on!.. are you his girlfriend??" Soo Mi kept asking. "Sshh.. lower your voice.! Im not his girlfriend.. we're just friends!" she hissed and changed the topic.

"Friends..? fool yourself.." its Yejin.

"Cut it Yejin.." she enter the room.

She cant wait their class to end.. she was excited with Key's surprise. Her mind was flying. She just found herself smiling to nowhere. When they're professor dismissed them, she was excitedly go to the faculty. Her friends follow her. A room before the faculty, she saw Jonghyun and Onew standing as if waiting for someone.

She approached them. "Hey.. what are you doing here.?" she asked but they didnt answer.

"A-hmm.. Miinah." it's Onew.

"What? where's Key by the way..?" the two stared to each other as if they're hiding something to her.

"Ahmm.. he said that-" she was waiting whta's Jonghyun wants to say when she heard Key's voice inside the room. He was talking to someone- its a girl's voice. She was about to enter the room when Onew stopped her but she refused.. and then the shocked of her life came.. she saw Key kissing a girl! They're kissing so intimate.. her smile slowly disappered. Key noticed her and he immediately let go of the girl.

Is this the surprise Key told her?.. Well.. Im surprised. she smiled bitterly.

"M-miinah-" it was Key,his voice was shocked.

"I told you not to.. not to enter." Jonghyun in a apologetic voice but she didnt hear it. She cant hear anything, its like her world stopped.. all she know is Key has a girl.

The girl stared at her like she's a parasites that interrupted their intimate moment.

"Hey.. who are you.? why are you just entered this room..?" the girl said to her in a irrirtated voice while rolling her eyes.

"Oh.. I thought fans are not allowed here..?" the girl stares at her like she's an obsessed die-hard fan of Key.

"She's not a fan Yuri.. and dont dare use that tone with her.." Key said in an angry tone.

She didnt answer the girl's question instead she asked: "W-who are you..?" her voice is shaking.

"M-miinah.. she's my fri-" Key was explaining but the girl cut it off. "Im Oh Yuri.. Key's girlfriend." the girl introduced herself. She was stunned upon hearing it. Im Oh Yuri.. Key's girlfriend.. it was echoing in her mind.. She went out of the room.. A tear fell to her cheeks.. she's crying again.. she made her cry again.

"Miinah!! wait!!" Key's calling her but she didnt listen.

he has a girlfriend?? B-but why h-he's.. he's..

She met her friends at the corridor, they're asking why she's running but she didnt listen.. She wants to go away from this place..

I told you so Miinah.. You shouldnt let him go near you again.. now.. he hurted you again. her sub-concious mind said.

I hate you Key!! I hate you!!!!  she shouted in her mind.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END.

 

SAD.. T.T