Friend's Rivalry..

First Love.. Second Chance

Miinah was off to class.. She saw her friends at the lobby.. She saw Soo Mi crying..

"Yejin.. what happened to Soo Mi..?" she asked.

"Key attacked Minho.. Key accidentally hit Soo Mi.." Yejin explained.

"What!! Key and Minho..?! Why..?" she was so shocked about what she learned. Her friends were staring to each other.. Weighing if they will tell her or not..

"You sure.. you dont know..?" Soo Yoon asked her..

"Yeah..? how should I know..?"

"You're the reason.." Soo Yoon declared..

"What?? Why me..? can you please elaborate..? I cant understand.." Soo Mi is still crying..

"Key said Minho kissed you.." Yejin said.. upon hearing it.. Soo Mi's cry became loud..

"WHAAAT??!! where the hell did he get that..?!!" her voice was so loud and her eyes went big.. Yejin and Soo Yoon just gave her a look saying: WE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO ASK YOU THAT..

She went to Soo Mi to comfort her.. "Are you alright..? OMO!! you have a bruise.." she touched Soo Mi's cheek..

"Dont touch me.. this bruise is nothing compared to the pain Im feeling right now.." her voice was full of hatred and bitterness.. Miinah felt she was responsible for her friend's pain..

"Soo Mi...? are you angry with me..?"

"Tell me.. did Minho really kissed you..?" Soo Mi asked.

"Why on earth will he do that..? we're just friends and he's just comforting me yesterday because Yuri slapped me.." she explained..

"R-really..?" Soo Mi was asking for assurance..

"100% sure!! He's just a little brother to me.. wait..? you're crying coz of that..?" now.. Miinah was laughing.. Her friend is in love.. Stupid girl.. instead of curing her bruise.. here she is.. crying because "Minho kissed her"..

"I thought Minho likes you.." she was now wiping her tears..

"Silly.. how will happen?? If Im inlove with Key..? and speaking of that kerk.. Im gonna get him for this.. and for your bruise.." they were now laughing..

"Stupid Key.." Yejin said..

"Stupid jealous Key.." Soo Yoon said.. They laughed..

"Oh!! Minho!! Im going to cure his bruises! I gotta go girls!" Soo Mi left.. Its just that.. she's like a little girl who stopped from crying when her Daddy gave her candies..

"Oh my.. I guess.. our little Soo Mi is in love.." Yejin said..

"Poor her.." Soo Yoon said.. Miinah just smiles.. She knew how Soo Mi felt now.. its good to be in love..

"Goodluck to her.." she said..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END.. its short.. haha.. coming up. CHAPTER 13..