He's Back..

First Love.. Second Chance

Konkuk University

03:00PM

Miinah was in the library to read some books for here research paper. She was quietly reading when Soo Mi and Yejin arrived.

"Hey.. we're looking for you, we thought you're at our place." Soo Mi said.

"I need to finish this freakin' papers.. aren't you going to do yours?" she asked, her eyes still on her book.

"The deadline's too far.. you're paranoid Miinah." Yejin . She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever.."

She didnt noticed Soo Yoon. "Wait.. where's Soo Yoon?"

"She has a 'thing' with her boy.. but she'll follow,i already texted her." Soo Mi said.

"Thing?".. she asked curiously. "Never mi--". Soo Mi wasnt done yet when Soo Yoon excitedly arrived.

"What happened to you.?" she asked.

"You must here this girls! Oh my! I cant breathe!! " she said while calming her breath.

"Sshh.. we're at the library.." she whispered.

"What is it? It looks like alliens went down here.." Yejin said.

"SHINee's here!! They've just arrived, I saw them at the lobby!.." Soo Yoon almost screaming.

K-kibum was here? Why? He's back..

"Let's go see them.! I heard they're at the conference room with the faculty." Soo Mi and Soo Yoon said excitedly.

 Her three friends was very excited except her. The mere fact that Key was in their school made her uneasy. Yejin noticed her silence.

"Hey.. are you alright? you looked pale.."

"Im ok.." she smiled but deep inside she was not.. never.. knowing that he's just miles away..

"Ahmm.. you go see those guys.I gotta go guys! Im going to finish my papers! See yah!." she said goodbye. She's trying to escape.

"No way Miinah.. after we see SHINee.." Yejin stopped her.

"Yeah.. dont be so killjoy.." Soo Mi second the motion.

She didnt argue anymore. She didnt want her friends to noticed that she's avoiding something-someone.

At the lobby..

The four girls were waiting for SHINee to go out.

"They're coming.." Soo Yoon almost screaming. Her friend's attention were on the boys, she took the chance to escape from her friends. She's not looking on her way, it's too late to avoid the opened door. It hit her face.

Key, whose from the comfort room, saw what happened. He run to the poor girl who hits the door. The girl sat on the floor, touching her face, he couldn't see her face because her hair was covering her face.

"Are you okay Miss.?" he asked with a concerned voice. She was busy examining her face when she heared a voice asking her.

That voice.. I know that sweet voice.. It couldn't be--  she felt nervous, she felt a cold water spilled to her.

"Hey Miinah! Are you alright? what happened?" Yejin asked her.

Miinah?   something came up when Key heared the girl's name.

"Miinah??" he called while looking at her. She looked at him.

"Its really you Miinah!!" he hugged her very tightly. But Miinah couldnt react because of shock.

Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Onew and her three friends were shocked too. Curiosity written all over their faces.

"You know each other?" Taemin asked.

"Ahmm.. Ahh--" Miinah couldnt find words, she didnt know what to say. She looked at her friends and saw their eyes, asking a deep explanation.

"More than everything.." Key smiled.

"I-- I gotta go.. Im fine." she run away leaving everyone.

NO!! Why am I acting this way??  she said while running.

At the lobby..

"Hey punk! You've got a lot of explaning to do.." Onew teased Key.

"Who is she?" Taemin asked.

"Why did you hugged her?.." Jonghyun asked too.

"No comment.." Minho said.

Miinah's friends were just staring at the boys. They're amazed in the way the conversation was going.

Key didnt answer anything. He was thinking of Miinah.

Why did she run away?..