JEALOUS KEY..

First Love.. Second Chance

THE NEXT DAY..

KONKUK UNIVERSITY

 

Miinah's friends and SHINee members were at the back of their school building. Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin were playing around with Yejin and Soo Yoon. Miinah was still in her class.. Minho was leaning at the tree with his IPOD on his ear.. Soo Mi was busy smiling while staring at him..

Yejin tapped Soo Mi's forehead.. "Hey! Stop staring at Minho like he was an ice cream.. he will melt.." Soo Mi just rolled her eyes.

"Nah! go away.. and I want to melt him.. why on earth he could look so hot and cool by just leaning on the tree..?" she was now daydreaming..

All was busy playing around when an angry Key arrived.

"Hey Key!! we haven't seen you these past few days.. where have you been??" Yejin asked him but didnt received a response..

"Where's Minho..?" he looked around with his eyes flaming..

"Hyung? what's going on?? You looked like you're gonna kill someone.??" Taemin asked. All was curious because it was the very first time they saw Key this angry..

Jonghyun pointed Minho who was still busy at the back of the tree.. Key went to Minho..

"Oh.. Key..?" Minho took off his earphones..

"Where have you been--" he didnt finished his sentence.. Key hit him with his right hand..

All was shocked.. Minho was on the ground wiping  a tear of blood on his lip..

"Key! Minho!" they shouted.. Soo Mi and Yejin was about to meddle when Jonghyun stopped them.."Let them fight.. its just normal.." Jonghyun said calmly.

"What normal you're saying..?! they're fighting!" Soo Mi shouted.. she was tensed.. Minho got hurt, she could not let Key just hit him.. She went to Minho..

"What are you doing Minho?? Fight him back.." she shouted when he saw Minho wasn't fighting back.. She started crying.. She went to Minho who's still on the ground..

"Get your off here Soo Mi.." Minho said to her..

"No!.. I cant just let you hurt.." she's still crying.. Jonghyun and Onew stopped Key.

"Why are you hitting Minho?! what's your problem?!" she asked Key..

"Why dont you ask Minho yourself?" Key answered. "I dunno what you're talking about Key.." Minho said getting up.

"You kissed Miinah! ert! I saw you yesterday.. under the rain.. you kissed her! " Key shouted.

"WHAT??!!" All was stunned on Key's declaration. Soo Mi couldnt say a word..

Minho just smiled, a smile saying: SO?

Soo Mi looked at Minho.. "Y-you k-kissed Miinah..?" Minho refused to look at her. "So what?? what's that got to do with you..? She's not your girl, anyway.." Minho smiled teasingly. That sentence of him made Key's angry burst, he once again attacked Minho like a raging angry bull.

"STOOOP!!" She couldnt take it anymore.. Soo Mi shield herself to Minho, she was the one that Key got hitted. She fell on the ground. Minho was shocked.

"Soo Mi!!" Yejin and Soo yoon shouted.. "I-im sorry Soo Mi.." Key apologized.

"Soo Mi?? Soo Mi?? Are you alright?? I told to get your off here.. stupid!" Minho's voice was angry but his eyes were full of concern.. She didnt know if he's really concern or what.. all she know was Minho kissed her friend.. She got up and left immediately before tear fell from her eyes.. Yejin and Soo Yoon followed her.

He kissed Miinah.. Minho kissed Miinah..

 

While on the other side.. Jonghyun was smiling.. as if he discovered something. Looking at Key and Minho fighting.. Key fell off the ground with just one punch from Minho..

"That's for hitting Soo Mi.. Bastard.." Minho said and took his earphones back, as if nothing happened.. While Key was still shocked.

"Hyung! Why are you smiling..?" Taemin asked Jonghyun.

"Let's celebrate!! Our charismatic Minho is in love!" he declared.. Minho was unaware of the sorroundings.

"What..?  with whom..?" Taemin was now interested.. "Nevermind.. you'll see soon.." Jonghyun embraced his head.

The tensed disappeared..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whahaha! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

 

NEXT CHAPTER coming soon..