The Last Promise..♥♥♥ (PART 3)

First Love.. Second Chance

OST: MY EVERYTHING by: DONGHAE OPPA.. (love the version of Onew, Jong, Wookie and Kyu..)

 

“Miinah.. I want to ask you something..”

“What is it..?”

Key kneeled down and held her hands.

“K-Key..??” What are you doing..?” she asked.. a knot on her forehead.. Its like a de javu..

“Sshh.. just let me do this..” he said and from his jeans’ pocket, he brought out a small square bo.. Her eyes widened.. Key looked straight at her..

“Choi Miinah.. Will you marry me.. again..? he smiled.. sparks on his eyes.. She can’t answer, no words came out..

She looked at him..

How could she refuse this guy when he’s smiling so lovely..? a smile that can melt every girl’s heart..

“K-Key..” she just uttered.

“Miinah I know I broke my promises to you back then.. but give me a second chance.. I’ll make it up to you this time..” he begged.

“K-Key.. its not that easy as you think it is.. you’re a star now..” she said..

“So..? I’ll give up my career.. I’ll give up my everything I have now if that’s what you wanted..”

“You’ll do that for me..? You’ll just gonna throw all your hard-work just to marry me..?” she’s smiling.. she was just testing him..

Now.. she realized that Key really loved her that he can give up all for her..

“Yes.. what’s the use of  fame if Im not with you..? You’re my everything.. I don’t wanna lose you again..”

She smiled.. and get the ring on Key’s hand and wear it.

“Is that a yes..?” Key stood up .

She nodded.. “But for one condition..”

“Anything…” Key was very happy.

“I’ll marry you.. but don’t give up your career..”

“Do you really want it..?”

“Yes.. I know you’re happy with your career now and..”

“And..?”

“…and your fans will surely kill me if you disappeared on TV..” she said trying to joke.. Key chuckled.

“Thank you Miinah.. and about that.. my fans will surely understand me because they love me..” He smiled.. A smile full of love..

“I promise Miinah.. from this day, you will not cry again, I will never leave you again.. I’ll make you happy and love you every day of my life.. This is my last promise.. I love you..” he cupped her face and kissed her with so much emotions.

Miinah cried again.. but this time because of happiness..

Key was also crying..

They stopped kissing when they cannot breathe anymore...

“I will love you Key.. forever..” she promised.. She was so overwhelmed that she can’t say anything but this is the only thing she knew.. They’ll be happy again and love each other forever..

They sealed their promise with a lingering kiss again..

A promise.. that will lasts forever..

 

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THE RING LOOKS LIKE: [ http://naomitobing.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/wedding-ring.jpg  ]

 

 

♥♥♥ THE END ♥♥♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY.. I finished Key's story..

OMO.. i'll miss you Key.. take care of Miinah.. just like what you promised her.. or else..

 

I'LL KISS YOU!

 

NEXT STORY: MINHO and SOO MI's LOVE STORY..

 

FALL IN LOVE AGAIN GUYS..

WAIT FOR MY NEXT STORY..

 

i love you all..

SARANGHAE!