Miinah vs. Yuri.. (what the.!!)

First Love.. Second Chance

KONKUK UNIVERSITY

01:30 PM

Miinah was busy thinking when a yogurt appeared in front of her.. She looked at the one who's offering it.. It was Minho.. she stared at him with curiosity..

"I saw you from there.. you're alone so I went here.. where are your friends anyway..?" he explained when he saw that look in her eyes..

"Ahmm.. they have classes.. and I want to be alone.."

"Oh.. I think I disturbed you.. I better go.." he said but she held hs arm.. he looked at her.

"A-ahmm.. its ok.. I mean.. if you stay.." she smiled.

"Where are your co-members anyway..?"

"Rehearsals.. ahmm.. is it okay if I ask something..?"

"What is it..?" in all the SHINee members.. Minho was the only one who didnt talked much.. ut she liked him..

"About you and.. Key..? Interferring others thing is not my thing but what I see in Key.. Im sure he's really affected about you.. I dont know what's going on with the two of you but as a friend.. I want to help.." he smiled and looked at the sky. but its okay if you dont want to talk about it.."

This boy.. quiet but full of character..

She sighed and looked at the sky too.."We were happy back then until Kibum decided to moved to Seoul.. for his dreams.. I didnt expect that he will choose his dreams over me.. I love him so much that it killed me when he left.. then he was backed after four years.. it was long time ago but the wond here in my heart.. its still fresh.. Im ready to start again with Key.. I thought everything is right but.. but he already had a girlfriend.." she smiled bitterly..

Minho looked at her.. and gave her his handkerchief.. She looked at him and get it.. she didnt nticed tears fell again from her eyes.. Minho looked at the opposite direction.. he blushed..

"Oh.. Im such a crying baby.. Im sorry.." she said wiping her tears.

"Its okay.. sometimes.. you have to cry to released the pain.." he smiled.

"Thank you Minho.. I never thought I can talked it over with you.. but it feels great.. I felt relieved.. I never talked about it to anyone.. even to my friends.."

"I guess.. its a start of our friendship.." he said smiling at her.. he offered a shake hands. "Friends..?"

She smiled back and took his hand. "Friends.."

"Oh.. I gotta go.. I have an scheduled rehearsal.." he stood up and start to walk.."

"Thanks again Minho..!" she shouted.

" You're always welcome.. and about that Yuri girl.. I know and Im sure.. She's not Key's girlfriend.." and he just waved his hand.

"Huh???"

 

WAY TO MIINAH"S HOUSE

I know and Im sure.. She's not Key's girlfriend..  what Minho said was clinging into her ears repeatedly.. Yuri's not Key's girlfriend??

She was walking alone at the streetside when a red car stopped in front of her. She was shocked and stepped backward.

"What the!.." she was pissed off with the person who's driving when an elegant girl stepped out of the car.. Yuri..?

Yuri started to walk towards her way..

"Hi.. Miinah right..? Do you still remember me..? Key's girlfriend.." she smirked as she said those words.

"Yeah.. I still remember you.. what are you doing here..?" she's really pissed off now. she didnt know what this freak girl wants from her..

"I just want to make things clear for you.. I know that your smart but as you can see.. Key has  a girlfriend already.. and that was me.. so better back off.." she gave emphasis with the word has and me.

She felt this girl was looking down at her.. she's maybe a fool but she cant just let anybody stoop down to her.. she felt really angry.. "What..? I dont remember Key told me that.. and knowing Key??.. He has high standards concerned with girls.. and looking at you now.." she looked at Yuri from head to foot and smiled.. she want to insult her..

"...You didnt passed.. so better get out of my way.." she walked and just passed her. Huh! what this girl think?? Im just gonna let her go on my way?? No way!

Yuri grabbed her arm.."Dont you dare turn your back on me!" and before she knew it.. Yuri slapped her face. she was shocked that she couldnt react..

"That's for insulting me.. for your information.. Key loves me.. and he promised me that.. and he needs someone he can be proud of.. who will stand next to him in life he had now and that is no other than me.. He's a star now.. he dont want a distruction.. " she gave love an emphasis.

That word made her shut.. She wanted to slapped her face too but she couldnt move her arm..

Key loves me.. he promised me that..

Yuri had a satisfied smile on her lips.. "Dont dare go near Key again.. once you do.. you're not gonna like what Im gonna do.. I swear to you that.." she said and just left.

She was left there standing.. she was stunned.. Key loves Yuri.. it just made her realized.. just now that she was really nothing to Key.. he didnt want her.. She's just a distruction to his career.. She felt water was falling from the sky.. Its raining.. She guessed weather was feeling what she feels now.. she sat on the streetside.. embracing herself under the rain.. she felt helpless.. Its good thing that its raining.. no one can see her cry.. She's really a fool.. expecting that Key will go back to her.. Stupid to think everythings gonna be alright..

She felt rain stopped but when she looked at the street.. its still raining.. she looked up and saw the person she just talked a few hours ago.. Minho.. He was holding an umbrella..

"I never thought you're this stupid to just sit under the rain and cry.."

"I-im not c-crying.." she denied but he gave her a smile that saying: YOU THINK ILL BELIEVE YOU?

"I saw what happened.. and Im glad you fought back.." now they're sharing one umbrella. She leaned back to his shoulder and cry..

"Its okay.. Im your friend now.. just cry it loud.." he hugged her head.

"Im stupid.!! Im stupid!!.." she shouted..

"SShh.. you're not the one who's stupid here Miinah.. you're a great person.." he said.. She looked up at him.. Minho just kissed her forehead.

At the opposite street.. They didnt noticed that someone's watching them.. Hurt and jealous in his eyes..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA!! AT LAST IM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!

 

GUESS WHO WAS THAT PERSON..

 

what a romantic Minho!! I love you oppa!!