The Last Promise.. ♥♥♥ (PART 1)

First Love.. Second Chance

OST: MY EVERYTHING  by: DONGHAE OPPA (Onew, Jong, Kyu and Wookie version .. I love it too.♥♥♥)

 

THE NEXT DAY..

10:00 AM

Miinah woke up late..

She went outside their house looking for her mother..

“Umma.? Umma..” she call out..

“Im here Miinah..” her mother  answered.  Her mother was preparing foods..

“You hungry..? Want me to prepare for you..?”

“No Mom.. I’ll just take a walk outside for a while.. I really missed this place..” she said..

“Okay.. but be home before lunch..” her mother reminded.

“I will..” she answered.

She went to their garage.. she’s  looking for something.. her old bike.. She smiled when she saw it.. its still in good condition aside from the dusts covering its body.. She wiped it and then ride on it. She went out of their house..

The soft and cold breeze of air was hitting her face.. her  long-wavy hair sways with the air..

“It  felt good to be back home..” she uttered and smiled.

She stopped her bike.. a familiar place.. She didn’t  noticed drove her bike to this place—‘their place’.. The pink tree was still there, because its fall season, some of the leaves fell on the ground. She walked toward the tree..

Its been a long time but this place didn’t changed much..

When Key left, she didn’t went to this place again but why  she’s here?

Maybe my heart brought me here..

She touched her necklace and tears started falling.. She remembered that day.. when Key proposed to her.. right in this place where leaves falling.. she was very happy then.. they’re very happy..

“Miinah..” she heard someone called her name.. she turned around and was shocked.

“K-key?!.” She wiped her tears quickly.. “What are you doing here..? How did you know Im here..?” she asked him..

“My heart knows.. and besides you ran to this place when you’re upset or sad.. You said, this tree made you feel comfortable..” he said looking at the tree..

“I-Im not upset..” she defenses.. Key just smiled.

“Why did you just left..? I told you to wait for me.. we’ll talk after our interview..” he asked.

“I just felt I want to go home..” she heard Key sighed.. He went beside her, his hands on his pockets.. and smiled while looking around the place.. “Its been a long time since the last time I visits here..: he said.. Miinah looked at him..

“This place was so memorable to me.. this is the place where I had my first kiss with my first love..” smile on his face when he remembered those happy days.

Miinah blushed.

He continued..” And right here also.. I proposed to that lovely girl and made her my wife.. it was the happiest day  of my life when she said ‘yes’ .. I made promises to her.. but everything turned out like a nightmare when I left fo my dreams.. I know I hurted her so much.. I even made her cry.. I was so stupid..” his voice started shaking, it was like he was about to cry.. He made a deep sigh and continued..

“She’s the best decision I’ve ever made.. I just forgot..” Key said looking straight at her..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY LAST CHAPTER SO IT WAS A BIT LONG..

 

ILL POST THE PART 2 TOMORROW..

HAPPY READING..

 

^_________^