Mothers knows best.. (HOME SWEET HOME)

First Love.. Second Chance

Daegu..

The bus stopped and Miinah stepped out.. She made a deep sigh.. She missed this place.. The fresh and cold warm air.. the people.. the whole place.. It felt like its been decades since the last time she stepped to this place, she didnt bother to visit eventhough her parents asks her.. its because of one thing.. its Key, she didnt want to live or see a place where everything around her reminds her of their happy memories..

Finally.. she arrived at their old house, she saw her mother watering her plants. She smiled, her mother didnt changed, her mother really loves planting.

"Umma.." she whispered.. her mother looked at her direction.

"M-miinah? Is that you..?" her mother asked with shocked.

"Im back.." she ran to her mother and hugged each other tightly.

"Oh.. my daughter.. I missed you very much.." her mother said, her eyes watery..

"I missed you too Umma.. where's Appa..?" she asked for her father..

"He's inside.. come.. welcome back Miinah.. welcome back home.." her mother smiled.

She and her family shared a happy dineer. Full of stories and laughters.. Its like their making up the lost years when she was away.. Her parents were so glad to see her.. She realized that she became selfish when she left her parents knowing that she's their only child.. She never realized that when she's healing her own pain, running away from the past.. she's hurting her parents too.. her parents who didnt stopped her from leaving and understood her decision.. She went to her room.. she saw the familiar room she left four years ago.. it didnt changed.. not a bit.. She sat in her bed and saw a frame in the bedside table-- its her and Key four years ago.. Key was smiling at the picture while she's kissing him on the cheek.. She smiled at the memory-- their sweet memories..

"Miinah..?" her mother knocked.

"Come in Mom.."

"I brought you milk.." her mother looked around her room..

"I didnt touched anything here since you left.." her mther sat beside her.

"Remember you hated it when someone's touching your things in your room..? Even me, you dont want me to clean here.." her mother smiled while remembering the past.

"Yeah.. I remember that.. Im really annoyed when someone's touching my things.." she said.. her mother touched her face and caressed her hair..

"From a naughty smiling girl I know.. you've grown up.. grown up into an attractive lady.." she just smiled. "You're no longer a 15-year old girl that hugged and kissed me when you want something.." her mother held her hands..

"I remember the time when you and Key were still together.. you're both  very happy.. you're a perfect match.. I cant forget the happiness on your face and the sparks on your eyes when you're with him.. and until he left.. you're very upset back then.. you always locked yourself at your room and cry alone.. I never see the old sparks and smiles on your face anymore.. I was very sad then.. I dont know what to do to help you, to bring back the old you.. Then you decided to leave and study in Seoul.. being a mother, it hurts me that I cant do anything for you so I let you left even if its hard for us because we want you to find yourself and moved on.. because I and your Father loves you so much.. but seeing you now after four years.. I can still see the familiar sadness in your eyes.. what happened Miinah..?" her mother asked..

She never knew her parents suffered a lot.. she never knew..

"U-umma.." her eyes' teary..

"Come on.. you can talked it over with me.. Im your mother.."

"W-we met again in Seoul.. Key's very successful now.. he already followed his dreams.. he said that he still love me.. but I cant trust anymore.." she started crying.. her mother hugged her..

"Do you still love him..?" her mother asked her.. she looked at her..

"Y-yes.. I tried to forget everything about him.. I left this place but no matter I try.. I simply just cant.. I thought all I felt for him was all anger but when I saw him again.. my heart beats faster again.. to the point that I literally cant breathe.."

"Its destiny Miinah.. He's your destiny.. remember what I told you when you're still young..? that if two people were really meant for each other.. no matter what, even they've parted ways.. they'll find their ways back to each other.."

"But he has already a girlfriend.." she said remembering Yuri..

"Even if I dont know about that thing.. I know its not true.. Key loves you.. I can feel in my heart.." her mother assured her..

"But Miinah..? Is that what you feel..? I mean.. do you really believed that girl was his girlfriend..?" her mother asked her..

She waved her head saying no..

"Then.. just believe in your heart.. it knows everything.. everything you could imagined.. Trust in your heart Miinah.." her mother adviced her and then left..

Just believe in your heart.. it knows everything..

Trust your heart..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER..