I miss you boy..

First Love.. Second Chance

SATURDAY 08:00AM

It was the start of fall season in Gangnam,Seoul. Miinah was lazy to get up from her bed but her phone keeps on ringing, she smiled upon hearing her ringing tone,(it  was Balloons of DBSK) and finally she picked it up with her eyes still close.

 

" Yoboseyo? Who is this?"  she answered in a sleepy tone.

"Hey! Its me Yejin. Wait.. are you still in bed?" asked Yejin.

"Ne.. and you disturbed my precious sleep, what do you want?" in a lazy tone.

"Let's go out! I want to watch movie, dont worry, my treat."

"Im still sleepy, call Soo Mi or Soo Yoon."

"They're all busy. Come on, get your sleepy off the  bed, ill pick you up at 11am. Get ready. " Yejin instructed.

"But--" she try to protest.

"No buts. Im hanging up! bye!" Yejin didnt let her protest.

"Bye yourself..." she off her phone and went back to sleep.

 

She was already dressed up when she heard their doorbell rang. She knew it was her friend Yejin and opened the door.

"Hi!" Yejin greeted her gracefully. "Are you ready?" Yejin asked while entering the house.

Miinah just rolled her eyes. " You're really impossible.. you always ruined my sleep, you know."

Yejin just laughed at her.

 

AT THE MALL: 12:00pm

After watching movies, ate pizza, here they are.. window shopping while eating an ice cream. While walking, Yejin saw a poster of SHINee in a record bar.

"Oh! Look Miinah! Its SHINee's poster of their new album, LUCIFER!"  Yejin said excitedly.

She also looked at the poster that Yejin was pointing. "Let's go see it!" Yejin grabbed her hand and together they enter the record bar.

"Oh my! Why are they these gorgeous!?" Yejin was already dreaming.

Minnah tapped her. "Will you stop it Yejin? you're embarrasing!"

"What? They're really gorgeous, arent they?"

"Yes! they are, but you're not in the right place to dream... and scream." Miinah whispered.

"You're so mean Miinah,anyways.. I know that you like them too.. who do you like the most??" Yejin asked her pointing at the poster.

She felt a little uneasy with Yejin's question. "Ahmm.. K-kibum." she touched her necklace. Something crossed her mind that made her think about the past.

It's been a long time Kibum.. You changed a lot. I really m-miss you. Do you miss me too? telling to herself.

"Hmm.. he's really cute right? I like him too.. there's something in him.." Yejin said.

Yejin tapped her. "Hey!" she didnt noticed what Yejin was saying. "What are you saying again?" she asked.

"What's wrong?..  I said.. let's buy their album."

"Yeah,sure."