Episode Seven: Crush ~

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koeun's POV

I went to where is mark and his friends are as I heard one of them calling me. As I went to them, I saw mark avoiding to look at me. I felt unhappy about it and I don't like it at all.

"Koeun ssi right, come take a sit with us." the guy said at me, he looks quite the type of guy who's kind out of them.

As I took a sit beside that guy wherein Mark's infront of me, he introduced his self suddenly.

"I'm Jeno by the way." then he place his hand infront of me. I just looked at him then just smiled.

'I don't get what his doing.' I thought to myself.

Mark's POV

I heard Jeno introduced his self to Koeun. As I look at them, I saw Koeun showing her I-didn't-know-what-to-do face.

'I guess angel's world are so different.' I thought and gave of a smirk on my face.

"Okay" Jeno said while slowly moving down his hand then he continued.

"His Jisung, Mark's cousin then Jaemin." then the two waved at Koeun.

"Donghyuk, the name is" Donghyuk added as he introduced himself before Jeno could said it.

'Donghyuk' I thought as I smiled at him. then the interrogation switch on, Jaemin and Donghyuk are the ones who kept asking Koeun about her information in short her profile.

As I watched them, I heard Jisung asks a question to Koeun out of the blue.

"Are you Mark's girlfriend?"

Koeun's POV

I just look at Jisung as the three guys except Mark leans forward when the bell rings.

"I'll wait for your answer" Jisung said as the four exited the cafeteria and here I was left with mark.

'I don't like this kind of silence between us.' I thought as I took a glance at Mark. 

Mark stood up and pass by at me then I heard him.

"Class was about to start in a minute." I look at him and there he was stopped in his place, looks like his waiting for me.

'Don't get his mood' I thought and went to him.

---------------------------------------------------

Mark and Koeun walks side by side this time to go to their classroom. As the two kept walking, Koeun was hesitatingly ask Mark a question then Mark saw Koeun.

"What it is?" Mark blurted out still avoiding his gaze.

'I hope it's not about the mission' Mark thought.

"Uhmm... Mark, What is a 'Girlfriend'?" Mark suddenly looked at Koeun and she added on 

"I don't know what it means so that when I encountered Jisung, I know what will I replied." 

Mark burst out a laugh and answered " It's like a partner in a romantic way"

Koeun just nodded then Mark added. "Just say 'No' to Jisung, Ok"

"Ok" Koeun answered. 

'I guess it's not in angel's dictionary, they're different.' Mark thought.

"Uhmm... Mark" Koeun said. Mark replied "Yes" as he looks infront.

"Are you uncomfortable with me around?" Koeun asked hoping she can be able to understand him better.

Mark stops suddenly and face Koeun and little did Mark know that his already patting Koeun's hair. Koeun froze at Mark's action and her ears became red. 

Mark's surprised at his action and Koeun's expression then he walked away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter