Episode Fifteen: Part Time Job

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the school cafeteria

Koeun, Mark and his friends were having lunch when Jisung and Donghyuck mention Mark's upcoming birthday, "Bro, what will we do on your day?" Donghyuck asks as he put his arm on Mark's neck making him to cough because of what Donghyuck did. Mark glared at him as Donghyuck raise his arm in surrender causing Jaemin, Jisung and Jeno laughed at them except Koeun who don't know what will she react so she just smiled awkwardly.

"By the way, Aunt Eunyoung told me that she's throwing a party for you." Jisung said as he looks at Mark who nodded at him. "And to add on, she invited us... I mean everyone in school." Jaemin blurted out as he gestured his hand making Jeno nodded at him. "Guess, you don't know." Jeno said as he put his hand on Mark's shoulder making Mark to stiffened his mouth seriously.

Donghyuck stood up and went to seat beside Koeun, "So Koeun, what is your gift to Mark?" Donghyuck asks as he looks at her while raising his eyebrow playfully. The four guys looks at them waiting for Koeun answer. "Uhmmm..." Koeun blurted as she showed a thinking expression. Mark stood up and grabbed Donghyuck behind by his collar, "Accompany me in the restroom." Mark said as he pulled Donghyuck to the restroom making Donghyuck groaned. Jisung and Jaemin stood up also they excused themselves to go to the  restroom leaving Jeno and Koeun behind.

Jeno was using his phone when Koeun who sat infront called him out of the blue. "Jeno" Koeun blurted making Jeno to look at her. "Uhmmm... Can I ask a question?" Koeun said. "Sure, What it is?" Jeno said as he puts down his phone on the table. "Where can I find a gift instantly?" Koeun ask causing Jeno to smiled at her. "Is not where, it should be how?" Jeno corrected Koeun making her to look at him in confusion. "You should have money to buy it." Jeno said then Koeun blurted out, "How?" Jeno sighed then think for a seconds. "I really don't know cause my parents gave me but I heard at my dad's company that some of the employee their gets a part time job." Jeno answered hoping it will help Koeun in a way. 

Koeun thanked Jeno then the four guys went back and off they went to their class. 

~~~~~~

Koeun went to the school park for it is their break time then she take a seat on a bench and brings out a newspaper where she borrowed at the library and out it in the table. Koeun started scanning the newspaper to find a part time job. 'I don't know what to take?' Koeun thought as she deeply sighed. Jaemin was walking on the hallway when he spotted Koeun at the park bench. 'What is she doing?' Jaemin thought as he saw Koeun scratching her head then he approach her.

"Koeun" Jaemin called causing Koeun to look at him. "Oh, Jaemin" Koeun blurted out then Jaemin took a seat beside her. "Looks like your quite busy." jaemin said as he saw a piled of newspaper in the table. "I was looking for a part time job for atleast one week." Koeun answered not looking at Jaemin as she focuses on the newspaper. "I know a place who need part timers." Jaemin said suddenly causing Koeun to looks at him. "Really, where?" Koeun said happily. "Meet me after class, I can accompany you there." Jaemin said making Koeun to smiled at him.

Mark and Jisung was walking on the hallway when Mark take a glimpse on the school park and there he saw Koeun with Jaemin. 'Looks like they're having fun.' Mark thought as he gazed at them coldly and walks ahead causing Jisung to catch his pace, "Mark, wait up!" Jisung shouted as he followed him behind.

~~~~~~

Koeun hurriedly puts her things on her bag and approach Mark on his seat. "Mark, I can't walk with you at home today." Koeun said then walks ahead not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter