Episode Sixteen: "I'm worried"

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For 5 days straight, Koeun was always late going at home and it makes Yoonhee grandma worried about her. 

Yoonhee grandma sat on the couch as she waits for the two, 'Kids these days always making me worried' Yoonhee grandma thought as she looks at the clock that says 9 pm then she heard the front door opened and saw Koeun walking straight to her room. "Koeun dear" Yoonhee grandma called causing Koeun to stop in her pace and saw Yoonhee grandma at the sala then Koeun approach her.

"Good evening, Yoonhee grandma." Koeun greeted in her apologetic tone. Yoonhee grandma was about to ask what's happening to Koeun when she saw her looking very tired and sleepy. "You should rest" Yoonhee grandma said as she pats Koeun shoulder lightly. Koeun smiled and excused herself  as she went upstair to her room. 'I hope she's fine' Yoonhee grandma thought as she saw Koeun went ahead.

30 minutes has passed when Mark went home and saw Yoonhee grandma at the sala already sleeping on the couch. Mark went to Yoonhee grandma and lightly waking her up. "Grandma" Mark called softly making Yoonhee grandma to open her eyes. "Mark, your here already. so how's the photography club project?" Yoonhee grandma ask as Mark sat beside her. "We finished it" Mark answered as he plastered a smile to Yoonhee grandma.

"Grandma, you should sleep." Mark said as he looks at the clock that says 10 pm and he stood up as well as Yoonhee grandma. "Mark, what's happening to Koeun? Why she's getting home late?" Yoonhee grandma ask in her worried tone. "I'll ask her tomorrow so you will not be worried." Mark assured Yoonhee grandma then she went to her room.

~~~~~~

At Mark's room

Mark POV

I place my things at the table and change my clothes to comfortable one then I remembered what Yoonhee grandma told me a while ago. I went out of my room and here I was standing at Koeun's room.

"Koeun" I called her name as I knock lightly on her door and I decided to went inside then I saw her already sleeping. I went closer to her as I bedn down slightly and saw her calm face, 'Your really an angel' I thought as I stared at her face for a seconds then I snapped back and saw her blanket not covering her both arms. I took the blanket and was about to tuck it when something caught my eye, I held her hand and saw some small bruises on it then I place her hand under the blanket. I closed her door and went to my room.

'Koeun, what's really happening to you? You make me worried.' I thought as I layed down on my bed then I decided, I will follow her secretly after school.

~~~~~~

Class dismissal, Mark ended up following Koeun after class. Mark kept his distance so that Koeun will not see him.

About a minute of following her, Koeun stops infront of a coffee shop and went inside. "A coffee shop? What she's doing in there?" Mark said as he hid behind a store next to the coffee shop then he saw Jaemin went inside too. 'Jaemin' Mark thought as he turns away and face front then something weird happens to him for he felt down immediately. 'I don't like this feling' Mark thought as he went off.

~~~~~~

At the coffee shop, Jaemin decided to pay a visit for Koeun. Jaemin sat at the back as he looks at Koeun whose busily went back and forth at the counter. Koeun looks around and then saw Jaemin at the back table looking at her that made Koeun smiled.

"Why are you here?" Koeun asks as he went to Jaemin."Paying you a visit. so how are you?" Jaemin ask making Koeun to chuckle slightly before she answered him. "I'm good and fine" Koeun said innocently causing Jaemin to smiled at her then Uncle Domin saw the two.

"Jaemin, my nephew. are you visiting me?" Uncle Domin playfully ask as he went to them. "I guess so" Jaemin answered in a teasing tone making Uncle Domin giggled at him.

"Koeun, how was it?" Uncle Domin ask as he looks at Koeun. "Good" Koeun blurted out causing a smile from Uncle Domin. "By the way, here is your salary for this week." Uncle Domin said as he handed out an envelope and gave it to Koeun.

Koeun smiled as she took it, "Thank you, Uncle Domin" Koeun said as she half bowed to Uncle Domin. "I guess it is your last day, It was great having you here Koeun." Uncle Domin said as he put out his hand then Koeun shake it, "It was a pleasure, Uncle Domin." Koeun said as she plasteres he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter