Episode Five: Classmate

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

'Ring... ring...' *Alarm sound*

I woke up with that noise, I reached for it in half awake eyes and off it. 'I really hate that sound' I thought to myself while sitting up from sleep.

"First day of class... ha?" I blurted out sarcasticly and went to take a bath.

I went downstair and their I saw grandma setting the table.

"Good morning Mark, you ready for school?" Grandma asked smilingly.

Like I have a choice so I just nod at her and take a seat, ate my breakfast and bid grandma goodbye.

As I went outside, I took a deep sighed and started to take a walk to the bus stop. I hop on the next bus and took a seat at the back.

'I know it that Angel is a liar.' I thought to myself while looking at the sky.

On my last week of summer/ First week of Koeun, I already get used to her following me around, asking me to accept the mission and giving me lectures whenever she wants too but two days before the school starts, she just disappear without saying goodbye It's like I care or what but that's really irritates me and I don't know why.

Koeun's POV

My first week with Mark was full of DIFFICULTIES for he didn't give me an answer to my mission, I can't start it without his approval so I will persuade him no matter what for the sake of my dream and to be able to keep my promise to Herin that I will be back.

As I watch Mark sleeping an idea came to me.

"Sorry Mark but I have to go somewhere, don't worry I will be back. promise" I said to him with my soft voice then I flew off.

I went to a place where no one can see me and I bring out the scroll that Goddess Yoona gave me before I went to earth. Goddess Yoona explains to me the use of the scroll.

----Flashback----

"Koeun, this scroll is to make you 'human' to help you in your mission and to make it easier for you." I nodded and Goddess Yoona continued on

"But remember your still an angel inside it's just that your ina human form so becareful." and with that I flew off.

----Flashback ends---

"Don't worry, I'll be careful." I blurted out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter