Episode Six: Friends

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OK class dismissed" Baekhyun seonsaengnim said as he exited the room. As Baekhyun were out of sight the class started making noise. 

Koeun was about to walk towards Mark when some of her classmates surrounds her. They asked her some questions about her life, on what school she went to and some other stuff related to her. Koeun was confused on who she'd answer and she also felt consciouse for some of them that surrounds her kept looking at her so Koeun kept lowering her head to make her ease. 

Mark on the otherside saw it all.

Mark's POV

I accidentally looks at Koeun's seat and there she was all ready famous for my classmates kept questioning her like she's a celebrity. As I examine the whole scene, I saw Koeun already lowering her head.

'looks like she needs help' I thought to myself as I kept looking at her. Then my conscience came up 'why should I help her, were not that close and she still owe me' and on the other side 'I think I should help her'

"Ah! forget it" I blurted out and went towards her.

Koeun kept her head down until she heard a familliar voice. 

"Koeun, Let's go" then a hand grabbed her arm that's were Koeun looks up, there he was looking straight at her.

"Mark..." Koeun blurted out in surprised and the two exited the room.

Koeun's POV

Mark's still holding on to me as we walked along the hallway still not looking at me. I don't know what's happening to him but I felt calm already.

"Mark...Um.., Thank you" I said out of nowhere hoping Mark looks at me and then he stopped, Mark turns to face me and their I saw his cold expression.

I really don't know what's into him, I guess 'Humans' are weird so I just stared at him and flashed a sweet smile to him.

Mark's POV

I gathered up myself to face Koeun and their she was starring at me with her sweet smile on her face. I felt calm whenever I saw that smile of her.

'Mark, snap out of it' I thought to myself then blurted out.

"Koeun, why?" I stared at her and waited for her explaination. I really hate hearing explaination or reason from others but for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter