Episode Twelve: School Tour

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At School

"Before I dismissed the class, I'd like to announce that all 12th year class level will have a retreat for 3 days and 2 nights in Jeju Island." Baekhyun seonsaengnim said then the class makes some noise.

"I know that you all are excited for this but remember their will be activities involved that will make you progress in life." Baekhyun seonsaengnim added on. 

Baekhyun handed the waver to the class,"I need your guardian to sign in the slip and bring it on thursday morning."

"Sir, will have class tomorrow?" Woohyun ask and the class became silent hoping it isn't. Baekhyun seonsaengnim sense the atmosphere in the class. 'Kids these days.' Baekhyun thought.

"Ok, there will be no class tomorrow so you can prepare for the trip." he added on and the class cheered on.

-------------------------

Mark's POV

Koeun and I walked home and there she goes again talking about the happenings in school.

"Mark, I'm excited about what will be doing in the retreat." Koeun said happily. I looked at her and I can tell that she's so excited about it.

"By the way, Do you went to Jeju Island?" Koeun added on as she looks at me then I nodded. "The Photography club always take that place as a venue and Jeno's family owns a villa in there also."

"I see, can you tour me around next time we went?" Koeun asks as she plastered a smile. I nodded at her as we approached the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark, take good care of Koeun. Ok" Yoonhee grandma said as she bid as a goodbye. 'Grandma cares more about Koeun.' Mark thought and the two move on.

---------------------------

At the airport

"Class, please pass your waver." Baekhyun seonsaengnim said and the class gave it to him. Mark looked at Koeun not saying anything as he lend his hand. Koeun looks at Mark for a second then she get her waver. "Here" Koeun said as she gave it to Mark.

"You're E-ticket and I.D?" Mark asked. "Oh! Sorry, here it is." Koeun said as she showed it to Mark.

"Ok class, let's enjoy and have fun!" Baekhyun seonsaengnim shouted as they went inside the terminal. "You will be seated according to your class arrangement." Baekhyun added on. Koeun and Mark finds their seat and settled on. Koeun was beside the window for she  wants to see the view. 

As the plane takes off, Koeun was so into mesmerizing the view up above and her smile never leaves on her face. Maek take a glimpse on her, 'such a kiddo' then he smiled and take a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV

I suddenly woke up because the sunlight then I realized that Koeun fall asleep also. I reached out for the blind to close  it trying not to wake Koeun up. I watched her for a seconds then she suddenly cross her arm, I grabbed my jacket and cover her up. 'that will be fine' I thought and went back to take a nap.

*DingDongDing*

"In a few minutes will be arriving Jeju Island."

I woke up to the voice of the flight attendant announcement. As I finally fully open my eyes, I suddenly felt something heavy in my shoulder and to my surprise Koeun's head was on it. My heart started to skip a beat and I felt my ear becomes red. "Mark, keep calm" I said to myself as I pat my chest softly. After a seconds, I gathered myself and woke Koeun up.

"Koeun~ koeun wake up were in Jeju island." I patted her shoulder. Koeun flinched and rub her eyes then she looks up and our eyes met.

----------------

Koeun's POV

As I look up I saw Mark face so close to mine that's when I realized that I slept on his shoulder. I moved away unexpectedly and i felt that weird feeling again. I looked at Mark who's confusion written on his face. "Sorry" I said suddenly and something fell on my lap, I took it and gave it to Mark, "Thank you" I said sweetly and saw Mark ears become red as he took his jacket.

-----------------

No one's POV

"Okay 12th year students gathered up infront." Baekhyun said using a megaphone. All 12th year students in 3 different section comes together in the middle.

"Good morning everyone! for our 3 days stay; Ms. Seo, Mr. Byun and me will be in charge for the overall activities and happenings for this retreat." Mr. Park announced seriously as he greeted everyone.

"For the assignment of villa, all boys will stays together with Mr. Byun and Mr. Park and for the girls will joined me. Ok let's settled now." Ms. Seo said as she leads the way to the girl's villa.

"Each room has two beds on it so you can choose who you wanted to be with." Ms. Seo said as she walks towards her room.

"Koeun, over here" Hina called as she saw her, Koeun went towards Hina's direction. "So will be roomates." Hina said as she holds Koeun arms excitedly, Koeun smiled sweetly at her and the two went to their room to unpacked their things.

---------------------

Koeun's POV

We were in the field for the announcement of the groupings, "This grouping will be your teammates for the activity today and for the next 2 days." Byun seonsaengnim said as he starts to called each students name.Each 15 groups will have five members in total and it will be randomized f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter