Episode Ten: Project Buddy

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hallway

Koeun is heading to their room when Hina blocked her way, Koeun eyed her.

"Good morning Hina" Koeun greeted with a smlie, "Your Koeun, right?" Hina said.

"Yes, you know me?" Koeun pointed out happily.

'Of course, I saw you with Mark oppa going home yesterday' Hina thought sarcasticly.

"Yes, your the new transferee" Hina blurted out with a fake smile then the two shake hands.

"Oh! by the way, are you close to Mark oppa... like a friend?" hina asked emphasizing the word "friend" to Koeun.

"Yes, I'm Mark's friend" Koeun answered. 'I guess I can use her help.' Hina thought

"That's great, I definitely need your help." Hina said suddenly causing Koeun in confusion.

"but I'm..." Koeun butted in but Hina interrupted her. "See you again, Koeun. bye" with that Hina went off.

'But Mark said that whenever I saw Hina, I will said to her that I'm his girlfriend' Koeun thought and went to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the cafeteria

"Mark, Koeun. over here." Donghyuk shouted as he sees the two at the door.

Mark and Koeun went to them and take their seat.

------------------------------------------

Mark's POV

I sat beside my cousin Jisung who's busily watching some dance moves in his laptop when I heard Jaemin.

"Koeun, here" there I saw Jaemin tapping an empty seat beside him. Koeun looked at me first and then to Jaemin, who's stood up and grabbed Koeun's arm. Koeun seated beside Jaemin, 'like Koeun has a choice' I thought then Jaemin started a conversation with her.

'I don't like Jaemin's gesture towards Koeun' I thought as I looked at them. As I watching them, I saw Koeun smiled at Jaemin it's like their enjoying talking to each other.

"I go grabbed some food" I said all of a sudden and stood up. They all startled and looked at me, as I was about to go, when Koeun stood up also.

"Me too" Koeun said while raising her hand.

"You can go with Mark." Jeno pointed out and gave me a smirked.

Koeun and I waited for our turn in line when someone called Koeun then we both turned around and to my dissmay it's Hina. As soon as Koeun and I saw her, Hina hugged Koeun suddenly.

'What she's up to?' I thought as I watch them.

"Nice to see you again, friend." Hina said as the two parted, Koeun just smiled at her.

"Oh! Mark oppa your here." Hina said in a surprising voice. 'Fake' I thought as I smiled annoyingly.

"I just stopped by for Koeun, bye friend." Hina said linking her arm to Koeun before she went off. Koeun said her goodbye too.

"Friend? when it started?" I blurted out as Hina was out of our sight.

"This morning, Hina is nice." Koeun answered with a smile.

"Oh! I forgot to tell Hina again that I was your "girlfriend"." Koeun added on.

"Forget about the 'girlfriend thingy' Ok?" I said irritatingly and Koeun nodded. "But promise me that you will be careful." I continued on.

"You know, you said the same thing as Goddess Yoona." Koeun blurted out. "Whatever..." I said to her and went to our turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koeun's POV

"Ok class, I'm giving you a 3-day project anything related to our planet earth and it will be presented in front of the class." Ms. Seo said before our class was about to end.

"This project will be in two's and I decided that your partner will be your seatmate. that's all, ok class dismissed." Ms. Seo added on.

I went to Mark and wake him up, as Mark rise his head I told him about what Ms. Seo said earlier on.

"So what topic you'd decided on?" Mark asked me tiredly.

I think for a second and replied "I don't have an idea at all" and I saw Mark smirked at me then he stood up along with his bag.

"What are you waiting for, let's go." Mark said as he turn to look at me.

"Where are we going? what about our project?" I said confusingly.

"To library, I guess." Mark answered sarcasticly.

'Right, why did I think of that?' I said to myself and followed Mark hurriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the library

Mark's POV

I don't usually read the books in here for i just used it for sleeping. I went to my usual spot at the back section area. As I took a seat, I saw Koeun in awed and her eyes sparkled as she walks towards me.

"So this is what a human library looks like" Koeun blurted out as she settled down her bag.

"So let's start" Koeun said then we went off to the science section.

Koeun and I decided first to scanned some books that's related to earth, I'm not good in finding books instead I just followed wherever Koeun is. You can tell that Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter