Episode Eleven: Adorable Cousin

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koeun's POV

 Mark and I were infront of his house as Mark opened the gate when a young lady suddenly hugged Mark all of a sudden and shouted "Mark Oppa!" I just stared at them then I heard a throbbing sound inside my chest causing me this weird feeling again. 

Grandma Yoonhee shown up behind the young lady and said " I told her to wait inside the house. this little girl."

"It's ok grandma. I'm getting used to her." Mark said as he pat the head of the young lady.

"Oppa, I'm not that little anymore and beside..." the young lady pointed out as she looks at me.

"Who's she? your girlfriend?" She asks Mark curiously giving me a smile.

I was about to introduced myself when Mark speak up first.

"Lami, meet Koeun. my classmate and our new border." Mark introduced me to Lami.

"Nice to meet you Koeun eonnie. I'm Mark oppa cousin." Lami said as she gave me a hugged. 'She's nice' I thought as I smiled at her.

"Let's go eonnie" Lami said as she dragged me inside the house.

----------------------------

Mark's POV

I watched as Lami dragged Koeun inside the house.

"She's so excited to have an eonnie in this house." Grandma said as she went inside and a smile formed on my lips. Lami was so into Koeun, she always asks Koeun some question about her and she even told Koeun to be her 'older sister' which Koeun smiled and responds a 'yes'.

----------------------------

Lami and Koeun went upstair to Koeun's room which is Lami's room whenever she had a vacation in Korea.

"When I first saw you eonnie, I thought your Mark oppa's girlfriend." Lami said as she unpack some of her things then Koeun help her.

"Were classmate" Koeun answered. "I hope it's real" Lami said softly which Koeun looks at her. "It's nothing eonnie" Lami blurted out and plastered a smile.

----------------------------

At School

Koeun's POV

Before class starts, I saw Jaemin in the hallway then he approached me.

"Koeun, Good morning." Jaemin greeted and I did also. Jaemin is so kind to me and I like him. He always the first one to start a conversation and he never fails me to smile.

"Koeun" Jaemin blurted out. "Yes" I replied.

"Can you meet me at the garden field after class?" Jaemin continued with a serious look written on his face.

"Why?" I ask curiously then the bell rings. "I'll wait for you, bye." Jaemin said not answering me.

'What it is?' I thought then entered the room.

~~~~~~~~~

And here I was at the garden field waiting for Jaemin to come.

"Sorry for keeping you wait." Jaemin blurted out as soon as he saw me.

"No, it's okay" I assured him then we went to a canopy to take a seat.

As we settled in, Jaemin became silent and it's quite new to me si I gathered myself to start the conversation.

"Why are we here?" I asked Jaemin then he looks at me and I saw him gulp.

"Koeun, I like you" Jaemin said all of a sudden while looking at me straight in the eye. I smiled at him and said.

"I like you too." Jaemin eyes became wide as he heard me.

"Really, then can you be my girlfriend?" Jaemin said while holding both of my hands.

"Girlfriend?" I repeat as I heard the word again then I remembered what it means.

"No, I like you as my friend" I explain to Jaemin then he slowly let go of my both hands and I saw how he became down his expression.

"Did I make a mistake?" I asked out of nowhere.

"NO, Koeun. Just forget what I asked you ok?" Jaemin said giving me a simple smile.

------------------------------

At the hallway

Hina bump into Jaemin whose spacing out as he walks. "Ouch" Hina shouted but Jaemin walks ahead.

"Yah! Jaemin oppa" Hina said out loud causing Jaemin to stop and looks at her.

Hina walked towards Jaemin waiting for him to apologize whle crossing her arms. Jaemin just looks at Hina confusedly.

"Are you that timid?" Hina said with anger in her tone. "What did I do?" Jaemin asked still don't know why Hina's mad at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter