Episode Thirteen: So close

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gathered up in the field for the bonfire party and also their last night at their pension for tomorrow will be the last day for them and also the last activity will announce today by Ms. Seohyun.

Mark was sitting at the right side of the log chair as everyone around him busily admiring the bonfire at the center and some goes back and forth at the buffet area.

Hina saw Mark and went up to him.

Hina's POV

"Hi Mark oppa." I greeted as I sat besdie him and he just looks at me coldly. I'm used at his expression already but I don't mind as long as I'm with him.

It's really getting boring in here for I'm the only one who's talking and starting a conversation and all he did was nod and says "Uh~".

As I was talking, I saw him looking at the front and he didn't even take his eyes on it eventhough I called his name a few times.

"Oppa ~" I whined and tap his shoulder.

"Ah, yes." Mark oppa replied. I look at in front and their I found Koeun smiling and chatting with some of our classmate.

'tssk... Koeun.' I thought feeling irritated already.

Mark's POV

"Oppa, can you be honest with me this time?" Hina said in a serious tone. I just looked at her and nodded.

As I was waiting for her, I saw some sadness in her eyes. 'What is this feeling?' I thought.

"Oppa, what is Koeun to you?" Hina said looking at me. I was taken aback at her question. I paused for a while and glance at Koeun in front.

"Koeun... is special to me." I blurted out unknowingly.

"Oh, I see. I'd better go now for uhmm... Mina and I were supposed to meet up... yeah that's right." Hina said suddenly and off she goes.

----------------------------------

"Stupid Hina." Hina said as tears felt down in her eyes while walking not minding in front of her.

"Ok, see you." Jaemin said to Jisung at the hallway as jaemin turns around Hina bumped at him.

"Sorry, are you okay?" Jaemin ask for the lady's head was down and suddenly Hina looks up and hugged Jaemin. Hina cried really hard and Jaemin can do is pat her back gently.

After a minute and so, Hina pulled away from him and Jaemin offered his handkercheif to her. Hina accepted it and wipe some tears on her eyes.

"Mark oppa, I hate you." Hina said out of the blue. Jaemin was about to ask her but he stop his self. 'I don't want to interfere.' Jaemin thought as he stood beside Hina.

---------------------------------

Koeun's POV

I decided to go at the lake to make my mind at ease and also I want to be alone for the mean time.

"I'm quite confused about what I'm feeling recently." I said to myself and someone butted in.

"about what?" As I look at it I saw mark coming towards me.

"Oh! Mark." I said in quite shock as he sat beside me. "It's nothing. what are you doing in here?" I asks for I don't want anyone to know it beside I should solve it first.

"Ah~ Uhmm... I just pass by and then I saw you." Mark answered whle looking at the lake view.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter