Episode Eight: Jealousy strikes

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, Okay. What is a crush?" Koeun asked curiously. Mark looked at Koeun and gave a sigh.

"Someone who has a special feeling with you." Mark explained and Koeun nodded.

'Here I was again explaining every thing to her, guess I'm use to it.' Mark thought and back to his position earlier on.

Koeun's POV

I've decided to leave Mark's room without saying goodbye for I didn't want to wake him up on his sleep. As I went downstair, I saw Yoonhee grandma in the living room.

'I should say goodbye to grandma instead.' I thought and went to her. As I bid my goodbye, grandma said something.

"Koeun, Do you want to move in? If you'd like?" 

I stared at grandma Yoonhee as she asked me.

"About the sign board at the gate, 'room for rent'". I stated and grandma added on.

"Don't worry, the price is fair and the room is still in good condition." she assured me.

"Ok grandma, I take it." I agreed and saw Yoonhee grandma smiled at me.

"You can move in tomorrow afternoon. I'm glad that it's you." Yoonhee grandma said while holding both of my hands and I just plastered a smile.

'Hope Mark will accept my mission?' I thought.

At School

"Good morning class, bring out your pen." Baekhyun seonsaengnim said as he passed out the booklet in the class.

"Are you guys settled in?" Baekhyun seonsaengnim asked and the class nodded.

"Pop quiz, starts now" Baekhyun seonsaengnim shouted infront of the class and all the students got startled, some of them feels irritated for they didn't study for this while the others are quite calm like they did expect it.

Mark's POV

'As expected from Byun ssaem, he always give pop quizzes on the first week of class.' I thought as I just stared at the pages not willingly to answered it.

I roam around the class seeing if they did it then I saw Koeun diligently reading the question and tried to answer it. I smiled out of nowhere and snap out of it.

"Ok class, times up." Byun ssaem shouted and I closed my booklet.

Byun ssaem told us to exchange our paper with our seatmate.

"Here" I gave my booklet to Koeun and we exchange.

Byun ssaem writes the answers on the board, all of Koeun answers are right. 'She's smart enough' I thought. We passed the papers infront.

"Ok class, I will announce who got the highest score." Byun ssaem said as he gets the booklet of that student.

"Ms. Koeun, congratulation" Byun ssaem said and all of the class looks at Koeun, Koeun walks over to the front and plastered her sweet smile again.

Koeun's POV

I took my seat as I got my booklet and I saw everyone looking at me and congratulating me. I glance at Mark hoping to congratulate me but here he was head layed down on his desk. I felt sad suddenly.'I don't like this feeling.' I thought.

-------------------------------------------

As Baekhyun seonsaengnim dismissed the class,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter