Episode Nine: Mission Accepted

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Koeun's POV

I woke up early and do my morning routine after that I went downstair and saw Yoonhee Grandma preparing for breakfast.

"Good Morning Yoonhee Grandma, what can I help you? I greeted grandma with a smile.

"Koeun, Good morning too. yes. can you set the table?" Yoonhee Grandma replied back while cooking our breakfast.

I nodded and started to set the table then Yoonhee Grandma placed the food on the table.

"It's so nice to have someone helped me today." Yoonhee Grandma said all of a sudden then I looked up at her.

"Mark never helped me in it." Yoonhee Grandma added on. I saw worriedness in her eyes.

'Don't worry Yoonhee Grandma, I'll change Mark for sure.' I thought then I placed my hand on grandma's hand and plastered a smile and grandma did too.

"I'll wake Mark up." I offered and went to Mark's room.

I knocked on his room but there's no respond for him so I entered. I saw Mark still sleeping on his bed, I move closer to him. 'He like to sleep a lot' I thought as I watch him.

"I'm too handsome enough" I heard Mark's voice.

Mark's POV

I felt that someone was watching me and I know who it is already.

"Yes" Koeun answered then I opened my eyes. I didn't expect that her face was too close from me.

"Ehem.." "Good Morning Mark, It's time for school." Koeun greeted and she went downstair.

I got up from bed and I've flustered. 'Inhale *wooh*, Exhale *wooh*' I thought to make myself calm.

_________________

"Good Morning Mark" grandma greeted as I take a seat and eat my breakfast. I bid my goodbye and went out.

I waited for the next bus to arrive and Koeun was beside me, 'She was always be beside me for we live in the same house.' I thought then a bus arrived.

I was about to hop on when I took a glance in her and I saw her just staring at me.

"Your not coming?" I asked sarcasticly and Koeun just stared at me.

'She's weird' I thought then the bus door was about to close so I grabbed her hand and both we went in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.E Class

"OK class, 15 minutes break." The P.E instructor shouted. Koeun went to a drinking fountain.

"This is refreshing" Koeun said as she watched her classmates before their doing it. 'I think I'm getting use to this human modernity.' Koeun thought as she wiped then not far from her, she saw Mark walking towards from her direction then a girl blocked Mark's way.

Koeun can't hear what the girl says to Mark but all she knows that the girl looked sad all of a sudden then she walks pass by Koeun.

'She's the girl with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter