Episode Fourteen: Mark's mom

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

I open my eyes hafly as I rise up in bed, 'I need water' I thought as I slightly scratch my throat. I stood up still feeling a bit tired because of the retreat. "After I drink, I will sleep more." I said to myself as I went downstair, luckily today is sunday means time to relax and for myself.

As i went inside the kitchen area, I saw Koeun on top of a chair reaching something on the cupboard then the chair wobble causing her to fell down. I run towards her to save Koeun from falling then I hit the floor *thud* 'It's quite heavy' I thought as myeyes closed then I suddenly groaned in pain and when I open my eyes I saw Koeun's face so close to mine, we stayed like that for a seconds. 'I never thought she had a beautiful eyes.' I thought as I look at her.

~~~~~

Mark and Koeun stayed like that for a seconds when the front door opens and Yoonhee grandma's voice was heard. Koeun immediately stood up and went to where Yoonhee grandma is. Mark rise up then a smile formed on his lips as he went outside the kitchen area to finally drink a water.

"Koeun~" Yoonhee grandma blurted as she saw Koeun then Koeun approach her, "What happen to your face? Why it is so red?" Yoonhee grandma ask. Koeun touch her face feeling a bit hot then blurted out, "I don't know, Yoonhee grandma." Yoonhee grandma looks at her in confussion then a lady comes inside the house.

Koeun looks at her, 'She's beautiful' she thought. "Eunyoong meet Koeun our border, She is Mark's mom." Yoonhee grandma introduced her to Koeun. Eunyoong smiled at her so does Koeun. Mark step out and went to the front door as he called Koeun then he froze up as he looks at the lady infront of him. "Mark" Eunyoong blurted out as she saw her son.

~~~~~~

In the sala, Yoonhee grandma seated beside Eunyoong and infront of them is Mark who seated beside Koeun. A minute of silence passed by when Eunyoong spoken up. "How are you, Mark?" then looks at her son. Mark just stared at her coldly then Yoonhee grandma sense something so she interrupted it. "So Eunyoong, why did you visit?" Yoonhee grandma asks as she looks at her. Eunyoong divert her gaze to Yoonhee grandma and answered her. "I come to celebrate Mark's upcoming birthday."

As Mark heard it he suddenly stood up causing the three ladies to look at him. "Grandma, I had something to buy with Koeun. so if you excuse us." Mark said as he looks at Yoonhee grandma then to Koeun who don't have any idea what's happening. Mark gaze at Koeun, "Let's go" then he left causing Koeun to excuse herself and followed Mark

~~~~~~

Mark walks ahead as Koeun was behind him then Koeun spoken up, "So what will we buy?" Koeun ask making Mark to stop and turns to look at her. "Nothing" Mark answered in a serious tone as Koeun looks at him in confusion causing Mark to smile at her, 'This girl~' Mark thought as he face front then Koeun stood beside him then the two walks ahead.

Mark spotted a park and went to it then followed by Koeun. Mark lays down under a tree as he close his eyes, Koeun on the other hand seated beside him then silence filled in. After a minute of silence, Koeun cleared causing Mark to open his eyes and looks at her. Koeun was about to ask Mark about his mom when Mark spoken up, "I know you want to know about me and my mom." Mark said as Koeun nodded in response causing Mark to rise up and take a seating position.

"My dad left me when I was 7 years old as he had an accident in his work making me and mom left behind." Mark started as Koeun saw a sad look on his face as he talks. "Mom becomes workaholic after that and she didn't have enough time for me then the day comes, Mom decided to go in the U.S and left me with gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter