Episode Three: Change Heart

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the secret heaven

Koeun went to her room and sat in her study table, she brings out the folder that Goddess Yoona gave to her about an hour ago.

"Ah, Mission? What would it be?" Koeun said curiously while opening it. Inside the folder she sees a 3 pages paper with 'Last Deed' written on it on the first page. 

Koeun reads the statement written on it and understanding it coherently. On the next page, Koeun saw a person's profile attached to it.

Koeun's POV

'I think this is my mission.' I thought to myself while reading his profile. By the way, according to the fist page that my mission involves a human person that's what Goddess Yoona mentioned a while ago.

~~Flashback~~

"This will be your mission and I will sent you from earth." Goddess Yoona told me while accepting it.

"I gave you this mission for I think that your ready enough to do so." Goddess Yoona added and plastered her sweet smile at me. I mesmerized her for just a bit moment and gathered up myself to asks her.

"Goddess Yoona, I know it's a rude thing to asks you a question but when will I get to start (mission)?"

"It's okay, koeun~na. I will sent you today at night for that time on earth will be their morning." Goddess Yoona replied assuring me.

"Can I say my goodbye to Herin before I go?" I asked her hurriedly. Goddess Yoona just chuckled at me because of my gesture. 'Aigoo... I forgot to excuse myself.' I thought to myself when finally it sink in to me.

"Of course you can Koeun. I know you lived with Herin." Goddess Yoona answered. And with that our second meeting ended.

~~end of flashback~~

I memorized every details of his profile so I can be ready with it. At the last page, it stated there that the mission will be completed when I collected all ten golden feathers. 

'But how?' I thought to myself. It didn't mentioned anything about that but what caught my attention was the last statement written on it.

'Don't risk your life'

I tried to understand what it means but I can't find what it's trying to say.

"I guess I should be cautious everytime." I blurted out. As I place it back in the folder, Herin came in my room.

"So koe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter