Episode Seventeen: Misunderstanding

Angel's Mission: Change Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

I woke up for the sunlight hits my face then I grabbed my phone as I layed down. I saw the time and it says 10 am then I rise up when I heard a knock on my door. The door opened and I saw grandma went inside.

"Did I wake you up?" grandma ask as she went closer to my bed. "No grandma, I just recently woke up." I answered as I look at her. Grandma sits on my bed,"Mark, my dear, happy birthday." she greeted with a smile as she reach for my hand and holds it. "Thank you, grandma" I said as I put my other hand on top of hers then plastered a genuine smile to her.

"You should prepare for anytime Jisung will pick you up." grandma said as she stood up and was about to go when I spoken up, "Grandma, is Koeun inside her room?" I asks causing grandma to nod as her answer then off she went out. I stood up as grandma left then I went to Koeun's room.

I knock on her door and there she was infront of me in shock as she sees me. "Mark~" Koeun blurted out in surprise as she opens her door halfy then I saw a piece of lace strand on top of her head and I removed it causing Koeun to startled a bit.

"Uhmm...Happy birthday" Koeun suddenly blurted out making me to looks at her as she gave me her sweet smile. I suddenly felt my heart beats faster then I slightly look elsewhere then I cleared my throat. "So how's your left foot?" I ask out of the blue. Koeun move her left foot then looks at me. "It's fine" Koeun answered then she stared at me as she blinks her eyes then I sense that she wants me to leave.

"So, see you at the party." I said as she nods in reply then close her door. 'I think she's up to something' I thought as I went back to my room to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung parks his car infront of Yoonhee grandma then he step out and went in. Jisung knocks on the door and Yoonhee grandma opened him. "Jisung, my dear" Yoonhee grandma blurted out as she hugged him. "Is Mark ready?" Jisung ask as the two parted then Yoonhee grandma went upstair and knocks on Mark's door.

"Mark, Jisung is already here." Yoonhee grandma said then Mark steps out. "Grandma, I'll get going then." Mark said as he went downstair so does Yoonhee grandma.

Mark saw Jisung at the sala then greeted him. "So, let's go" Jisung said as he approach Mark. As the two was about to leave, Yoonhee grandma spoken up, "Mark, how about you lunch?" Yoonhee grandma ask. "I'll make Jisung to stop by at a food shop." Mark answered making Yoonhee grandma at ease.

"Uhmmm... grandma, after I drop Mark at the venue. should I pick you and Koeun up?" Jisung ask suddenly making Mark to looks at Yoonhee grandma. "Thank you Jisung but your aunt Eunyoung will take us at the party." Yoonhee grandma answered as she assured the two guys. "Ok then grandma." Jisung said then the two bid goodbye and off they went.

As the two guys left, Yoonhee grandma went upstair into Koeun's room. Yoonhee grandma knocks then Koeun opens the door, "Yoonhee grandma" Koeun blurted out. Yoonhee grandma went inside and saw how messy her table is, 'This girl, wrapping a gift for Mark.' Yoonhee grandma thought as a smile plastered on her face then she looks at Koeun. Koeun saw that Yoonhee grandma looks at her table so she hurriedly went to it.

"Sorry, Yoonhee grandma. I'll clean it up." Koeun blurted out as she looks at her. Yoonhee grandma nods in answer and reminds Koeun about the party, "About the party later, your Aunt Eunyoung will pick us up so be ready in a minute." Yoonhee grandma said as she left Koeun's room.

Koeun cleans up her table so that she can prepare for the party. 'I guess I can't give it to Mark later' Koeun thought as she looks at her gift for mark and put it under the table then she took the letter only and put it inside her cross body bag then off she went to change.

Koeun went downstair then called Yoonhee grandma on the sala, "Yoonhee grandma, I'm ready" Koeun said as she approach Yoonhee grandma, making her to stood up and looks at Koeun with a bit of disappointment written on her face.

"What's wrong Yoonhee grandma? are you not feeling well?" Koeun asks as she notice her expression then Yoonhee grandma chuckled at her.

"Koeun dear, were not going to a mall." Yoonhee grandma said as she looks at Koeun. "I know, Yoonhee grandma" Koeun answered innocently causing Yoonhee grandma to smiled at her. "Just wait here Koeun, I'll find a dress from Lami's closet." Yoonhee grandma said a she left leaving a confuse Koeun behind.

Koeun looks at what she's wearing; a white blouse with a pink lace around the chest and a not too short skirt with a pair of white sneakers. 'Is my clothes not that pretty?' Koeun thought as she sighed deeply then Yoonhee grandma went to her.

"Koeun dear, try this one." Yoonhee grandma said as she handed a dress to her. Koeun took it and went to change.

Few minutes later, a knock on the door was heard. Yoonhee grandma opens the door and saw Eunyoung then the two went to the sala.

"Eomma, where's Koeun?" Eunyoung ask as she looks around. Yoonhee grandma chuckled as she points on her room. "Changing her clothes" Yoonhee grandma answered then the two looks at each other.

Half hour has pass, Koeun went out in Yoonhee grandma's room and went to the sala meanwhile Yoonhee grandma and Eunyoung were chatting when Koeun approached to them. Koeun softly cleared making Yoonhee grandma and Eunyoung to looks at her. Yoonhee grandma was surprise to see Koeun in a dress causing her to take a good look on her.

"Koeun, you look so pretty in that dress, right Eunyoung?" Yoonhee grandma said then looks at Eunyoung who nodded at her with a smile. "You look like an angel" Yoonhee grandma added on making Koeun to slightly chuckled at Yoonhee grandma's said. Eunyoung went to them and grabbed Koeun's arm.

"Take a look on yourself." Eunyoung said as she drags Koeun on the big mirror in the sala. Koeun takes a look on the mirror and a smile form on her face. 'Is it me?' Koeun thought as she saw herself wearing the dress.

Yoonhee grandma looks at the clock, "It's time already, let's go" she blurted out causing Koeun and Eunyoung to look at her then off they went to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the venue; Eunyoung, Yoonhee grandma and Koeun arrived on time and went inside. The two ladies left Koeun to welcome the guests, "Koeun, are you okay alone?" Yoonhee grandma ask making Koeun to nodded at her then plastered a smile and off Yoonhee grandma to where Eunyoung is.

Koeun stay still as she looks at the place full of people when someone called her name, "Koeun" she then turns around and saw Donghyuck waving at her along with Jisung, Jaemin and Jeno then they approach her.

"Wow! Koeun, you look so beautiful." Donghyuck said as they take a closer look at her. Koeun smiled shyly as the four guys smiled at her genuinely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark POV

I waited inside a room behind the venue party for eomma instructed a butler to pay attention for me for I might leave. I sat on a chair as I look at my watch. '30 minutes and the party will start.' I thought and sighed deeply then I heard a knock and Jeno went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How's the birthday boy?" Jeno said in a teasing way as he approach Mark and sat beside him. Mark slumped his shoulder in response causing Jeno to chuckle a bit.

"Just hang a bit, bro." Jeno said as he pats Mark back.

"Is Ko... grandma, arrived? Mark ask unsurely causing Jeno to smirk at him. 'I know your asking about Koeun.' Jeno thought then nodded in response. "By the way, Koeun looks beautiful" Jeno blurted out as he looks at Mark's reaction. Mark just nodded then turns to look away making Jeno to smirk at him.

"It's about time" the butler said as he stepped inside then Jeno went out making Mark to stood up and step outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the host finished the introduction, Mark step inside the venue party and was greeted by everyone. "Happy Birthday Mark Lee" shouted out by everyone causing Mark to thank them.

Mark looks around hoping to see Koeun among the crowd then he suddenly form a smile as he saw her looking at him. Koeun saw Mark and plastered her sweet smile to him, 'Jeno was right, Koeun looks beautiful' Mark thought as he stared at Koeun wearing a dress. 

Mark was about to approach her when Hina stood infront of him. "Mark oppa, Happy Birthday" Hina greetde sweetly making Mark looks at her and nodded back. "Hope you like my present" Hina said suddenly causing mark to plastered a fake smile to her meanwhile Koeun saw Hina approaches Mark making her felt a little bit down. 'Why I'm feeling this?' Koeun thought as she looks at them when suddenly someone grabbed her arm causing Koeun to turn around and saw Jaemin and the 3 guys standing behind her.

"Would you like to accompany us?" Jaemin ask as they stared at Koeun then she nodded in response and off they went to their table.

Hina kept talking to Mark causing him to feel ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter